Shitcoin

>shitcoin

DeepBrainChain Foundation is currently building an Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain lab in Silicon Valley.
We welcome skilled AI and Blockchain professionals who are interested to join us at DeepBrain Chain.

How does it feel now when you panicsold your bags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
arxiv.org/pdf/1709.01921.pdf
dlc0uvc36o5o6.cloudfront
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't

thanks for the uplifting news, OP

thinking about selling my bags at a 50% loss for the past couple of days now.
probably won't do it

You will have more good news in few days.

Binance my nigga

I'm just back at 0% profit right now, feels stupid not having sold the peak but I'm still optimistic

i there any news about when DBC should hit binance?

Shu Chang, who works at the Shanghai-based AI start-up DeepBrain, says that “China’s entire research environment might be better than that overseas.” DeepBrain recently transitioned from producing intelligent hardware to focusing on cloud-based services.

>muh latency problems
>AI cant be done on cloud

So many idiots in here. I bet most of biz is ~15yo with $50.

this will be the coin with the biggest growth in 2018

i'm not even kidding

DeepBrain Chain has become the largest and most influential independent enterprise AI. Your company can invest side by side with us and leverage our extensive integrated marketing campaigns. DeepBrain Chainis being marketed as follows:

Targeted integrated marketing through our extensive database reaching hundreds of thousands of business professionals in the U.S.

STILL

A

SHIT

COIN

>DeepBrain recently transitioned from producing intelligent hardware
Mickey Mouse?

Go to bed kid. We are having reasonable conversation here. FYI I dont see your new post because I blocked your ID so dont even bother.

Why? I see lots of shitcoins, the only problem I see with this is that smart money won't wait decades for profitable results.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

currently sitting at around 50% loss. I know yall are biased but dump them for a moon shot or pour everything into dbc?

Love the official DBC tune. We are helping fund skynet, they have Kate Bush, AND a fake Mickey Mouse. Why are people not all in?

me too user, exactly 50% loss, and thats considering i was buying "the dip"

hate this shitcoins, but i wont be selling

Dump them.
Its only gonna moon when YOU dump your bags at loss.

> buys 285k at 7c for 20k
> sells 85k at 60c for 50k
> in for free ride with 200k

Feels comfy man

>daytrade because whales manipulate this shit for a week
>instantly moons

Admins of the telegram seem to be hinting at it, no date given though. I'd say probably a couple of weeks at the earliest.

Jan 24th will please you all.

Explain why I would I want to do AI/DL computations on the cloud with latency problems rather than just renting out an ECS cluster.

I will wait.

the learning process most likely

arxiv.org/pdf/1709.01921.pdf

what

i gave you the spoon you gotta use it

its just a paper on deep learning

Hello Veeky Forums,

We are the DBC realists. We are statistically Indian. Our IQ is probably average, maybe slightly below. We act impulsively and get attached to the wrong coins. We know DBC isn't going to moon anytime soon. It probably needs a Binance listing. We know that the whales hold it down and there is no indication in the volume that that will change. We actually don't know anything about volume or whales or how they affect the market, we read it in another thread and it sounds good. We thought the Huobi listing would be a good thing. We thought Disney was partnering with DBC, not a Disney licensor. We only bought DBC because we thought the Chinese would. We think the Chinese might be smarter than us. We believe DBC might hit 50 cents by the end of the summer. We used to think blockchain was a type of prison architecture. We don't know what latency means. We wish we were invested in other coins but that would mean selling at a loss. Were a little scared AI blockchain is a meme. We're terrified Chinese investors are smarter than we are and will avoid this project. We are the DBC realists. We know our flaws and we are all in.

dlc0uvc36o5o6.cloudfront dot net/English.mp4

Watch that shitty video and tell me it doesn't seem more like a shitcoin now...

Put a small amount in at 13 cents, went ham at 40 cents. These hands became petrified. I can't sell. I just hold, at the same time I'm not excited about crypto anymore, I'm up some money, but only x2. It's only like being up 2 paychecks...

I hope the EOY it all comes together...

It does this shit every 2 days. I got burned on those little upticks too. Increased my stack from 7k to 13.5k so far. Averaged my buy in price down to around 1500 sats