Gamers getting owned by the true NEET overlords

Sorry neckbeards, playings games and watching anime is very normie behaviour now.

The nerds brought video gaming to the masses, crypto is our next enterprise. Join or get rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM1vaHflxFE
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people legit getting salty over something that costs a k at most

Don't understand why they just don't buy the card and mine when they are at school/work/sleep ?

i remember when decent graphics cards cost like 300 bucks.

>only cast a few hundred bucks more
Why are gamers so poor?

Fucking soyboys.

The only video game one needs is OSRS anyway

"Gamers" are pathetic. Spending thousands on hardware just to play dumbed down AAA shitin "muh 4k".

ahy are they mad at crypto currenciies not the jews who upped their paywalls because they upset they cant control peoles money anymore

Because its mostly children that complain.
>lets all pray for others people misfortune cuz i cant afford a graphics card

I can't believe how much of a contrarian I am
>call myself a "pc gamer"
>"gaming" becomes popular/mainstream
>stop playing most videogames out of spite, cringe at the term "gamer", laugh whenever something shitty happens to their industry
all out of spite. I even like consoles now.

$1000 is a lot of money for most wagecucks.

>spend 16h per day on your computer
>not be exposed to cryptocurrencies because your just trading TF2 hats
>Be a normie gamer

In the 90s the overlap with gamers, hackers and coders was very high so then we all learned from each other. Now normies have taken over gaming it seems.

at what point will it be profitable to buy consoles to mine?

When I play games it's usually older games.. 90s/early 2000s For some reason AAA games from after 2012ish aren't enjoyable at all. pretty much dropped 95% of my gaming since then

The only video game people is rs3
Why would anyone play osrs if they played it back then LOL

dude you just grew up

>RS3

>buy 300$ ssd which you won't use other than for faster booting
>buy a k intel processor even though you don't know how to overclock
>buy 16gb of ram even though nothing is even close to use 8gb
>buy razer (tm) gaming (r) keyboard, mouse, mousepad and gameset
>"oh no +200 dollars for one of the latest and most high end gpus? woe is me!!"

Has anyone ever thought of buying surplus computers from a school or something to slowly mine? They usually have good processers but no gc

>live in cali
>install solar panels
>gov subsidizes it
>buy 50 computers for 1k bucks from a school or some shit
>set them all up to mine

>mfw I bought a 1080 last year for cheap right before the crypto boom kicked off

Best fucking timing holy kek, and I was upgrading from a 660 Ti too holy shit could not have been better.

I actually still enjoy some games. I don't think it has to do with growing up (though it does) as much as it has to do with how shitty the audience is, thus the products they design for it are equally shit.

>want to play FPS games at highest settings with gives me disadvantages to players with no smoke/shadows/details

This is how you pro game

I wanted to buy some computers and peripherals from the municipality I work at, but they recently got into some draconian "integrity" shit, so now they can only sell for really cheap to a bulk buying companies... Luckily I somehow managed to nib two free office chairs for myself

Why don't they buy amd?

Why tf would you play OSRS. Have fun spending hundreds of hours grinding the same shit you did when you were a kid

Because they're all manchildren normie wagecucks, 1K is an extreme amount for them that they simply cannot afford.

pubg is still demanding on low settings.

im always hittin my 8gb :(

jokes on you, i don't have to grind anymore.
I have like 4 different maxed/nearly maxed PKing builds. Started playing OSRS when it was in beta.

The power inefficiency would be major, unless your solar panels kick out enough power to run 50 pcs, you'd have to power down overnight. You may be better off buying a proper mining rig.

>ssd only speeds up the boot
retard

So they can use nvidia as a central heating

I have 2x1080ti, 3x1080, 2x1070

What should I mine? BTC is not worth it. I could only mine at night and on weekends.

yeah but those so claimed $200 cards used to be anywhere between 150-500 now they're all 600-1200. Fags like pic related did capitalism good

Where I live in the Midwestern United States, best BestBuy has NEVER sold high end Videocards. Always had to go to Microcenter CompUSA or something else that does not exist anymore. Because Tyrone wants smart phones and not computer parts. There is a reason why this shit is sold online now trust me it has nothing to do with Crypto.

smart money wouldn't even bother walking in to a brick and mortar to get computer parts anyways.

People who do never built a computer before.

>#bitcoincouple
>GPUs
>having a GF/BF
Fucking normies

>mining btc with gpus

what

How much time did you waste on that

Not sure, but good thing is you can easily AFK train your accounts while browsing Veeky Forums or trading on the side. You can leave your accounts for minutes and when I trained some accounts you could leave them for HOURS in Nightmare Zone on absorptions or splashing somewhere for magic xp

fucking normies have cleared out GPUs from every storefront coast to coast and online so now all the prices are inflated 300%, this is why people who need to get a new one or upgrade are so mad

but what do they want to mine with expensive ass gpus?

Why GPU still expensive after coin prices collapsed?

>his hair
>BTS at 12k

Seems about right

eth

No one who has any interest in gaming and the tech behind it thinks that 4k will ever be a thing.
Next gen won't be half more powerful than the previous one unless they stack another storey on top.
There's at least 10 years of development innovation left on the software side before a hardware upgrade needs to be considered.

Many of us been gamers...incluiding me...quit that shit...its for losers and a waste of time

More likely he gave into social pressure. Rules only apply if you are being observed. Without observation there are no rules.

>its for losers and a waste of time

But really most things are just for passing time anyways it doesn't matter.

If you can make money while playing games there is no reason not too play games.

I can launch a game from steam, play for 2 hours, quit out and see my portfolio is up 5k, when earlier that day I worked for 8 hours and made $200.

lmao stupid losers

Poor kid. So many 1st world problem.

Who the fuck is this guy kidding in his suit?

Looks fucking horrendous and his hair is fucked.

He should take some of his crypto gains and invest in a fucking PT and a haircut.

Literally most of the world would be mining at a loss

>If you can make money while playing games there is no reason not too play games.

Player communities working a pareto distribution. You will only lose money playing video games if video games became profitable. The best you will be able to hope for is being in an above average percentile where you bleed out less than 60% of the rest of the playerbase.

And earn like $0.2 a day after electricity bills? Not worth it.

Doesn't Eve Online have a way to make actual money

>Now
Vidya has been normie as fuck since 1995, when psx went mainstream.

Anime had been normie as fuck since ~2005.

If you're under 35 and like Vidya and anime, you're the millennial equivalent of 80s kids who liked football and Guns n Roses. Mainstream teenieboppers who think they're edgelords.

Most games have ways to make money. Especially MMOs.

>the beta virgin video game player gets dis dopamine bursts through playing games for children
>the chad bitcoin miner gets his dopamine in a high pressure pump through a 2D candlestick graph

>mfw i cant play video games due to crypto because im focused on learning trading.

literally a new game

you make a fuckton more than that if you buy a decent card like a 1070 or rx 580

>buy a k intel processor even though you don't know how to overclock.
Even a monkey can OC get off your horse
>buy 16gb of ram even though nothing is even close to use 8gb
this made me lul, I can tell u tons of games that need 16 gb, made my day seeing u write that nothing Comes close to using 8gb are u in 2005 or smt?
>buy razer (tm) gaming (r) keyboard, mouse, mousepad and gameset
I see youre shitting on pheripherals well why get a fkn lambo if you can just drive a VW 5

btfo please

1k is an extreme amount for something that costs 400 in reality...

minging what exactly?

wat

Oh well looks like I won't be buying GPUs for a long long time. They're too expensive.

That's not accurate comparison at all. The video game equivalent is selling runs through high end raid content. Real money trading, gold selling. Selling maxed out "toons" or grand master pvp accounts.

That's closer to mining and following pump and dumps. In fact I imagine the communities that surround this kind of shit mimic the gamer equivalent to a T. A bunch of idiots and drama on fucking Discord servers.

The fucking pump discord channels on Veeky Forums are almost identical to high end guilds LFM.

I can easily see the overlap with gaming community vs crypto. But its not the casual gamer that will be sucked up into this. It's the pipe hitting neets, the real nerds...

What the fuck are you talking about cunt, I'm not talking about playing a game for money.

I am talking about playing games for fun. Sometimes I like to sit down and play a nice single player game and just relax. It's no more a waste of time than going to work and earning $200 was when I have so much in crypto anyways. As I said I literally could earn more money in crypto just playing vidya all day than I do working.

>Sometimes I like to sit down and play a nice single player game and just relax.

The example sucked bitch. There was no correlation.
Playing video games and making money are two different worlds of difference. You will never make a fucking dime.

How well did you do when Diablo 3 had its auction house open to real money trading? You probably made less than a tenth of a penny an hour.

This is indeed good for gaymen. Means PC components are twice as relevant now than ever.

OP claiming Vidya and anime became normie pastimes only recently. They've been normie as fuck since before 4cgan was online.

so? you were mining at a loss when btc was under 1$ too - i guess that would have been a stupid idea then too ?

Stop trying to make gamercels cool. It's not gonna happen.

The normies are all investing in crypto this year mate

shills like this are telling and showing how EASY it is to get into gpu mining which is exploding the cost of parts across the board.

Crypto currency is on track to kill pc gaming

that guy is a security guard, morons. look at the earbud in his left ear.

>crypto in increasing the demand for PC parts
>Going to kill PC gaming

i dont think you know how economics work.

Test

Yeah, Veeky Forums is running like shit this morning, its not just you.

>wait 6 months
>mining difficulty increase
>miners dump their cards to pick up the latest and greatest
I bet you buy brand new cars too, faggot.

I have POW cryptos, they are so shitty. The only ones who make profit on them are sellers of mining hardware.

>my gpu price tripled since i bought it a couple years ago
jesus

>When I play games it's usually older games
This, I only really occasionally play Jedi Academy these days, everything else is utter normie infested garbage.

I just don't get it. Why don't the manufaturers produce more GPUs? Do they like hate money?

true patrician right here

user, do you hate easy money? If not then join.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Might want to update your networking.

GTX 1080 here

what should I mine then?
TRX?

It's a bubble obviously, suddenly the miner market will be pretty full and the demand will go down tenfold, any company that expands their business to meet the current demand will be in huge trouble when this happens.

But don't misunderstand, most gpu manufacturers does expand somewhat.

>all that butthurt in comments
>current state of gaymers

What do you faggots mine for most money?

2 rigs, 6x 1070Ti on both

you were never truly masterrace

just a hipster

Fuck yeah, played JK2 and JKJA again a few months ago. Also played KotOR II for 15th time a while ago. Can Star Wars ever be salvaged from the soyboys now?

>Can Star Wars ever be salvaged from the soyboys now?
It's in the hands of disney now, so probably not.

Damn man, I loved being a proud Sith alpha in an universe where the Sith aren't cartoon-tier villains.

>Bubble lmao
Not till 2025 you nocoiner

In every way except physically, you and I are one

>turns out that GPUs were the 100%+ gain opportunity everyone missed
Imagine that, you could have gamers by the balls right now. Miners would pay even more.

playing video games is so pathetic. there's no excuse for it.