Cindicator

FUD this.

protip: you can’t

its shit

This shit coin CINDICATED my 2 month gains. Thanks shills. Lol and they said this board knew the best coins. Idiots shills only here can't even make money or give out actual advice to potential investeurs.

You need 1 million tokens to do what it was made to do.
Right now that is about $200k cash to do it.
So the question is how much does a super computer cost that could do the same thing?
And if the price rises won't that just make buying a super computer to do the work that much more competitive?
>protip: you can’t
Protip: I just did.

dear lord, tell me this nujack was made by us ironically. please tell me.

Yes faggot it triggers newfags

I've been shilling the fuck out of this token. None of you niggers listened

Its literally a 50 lines of code telegram bot with a 300 million USD market cap.

haha you even know what your talking about?

>pay some and get mediocre research/calls
>pay lots and get the best research/calls
sounds pretty much like the inner/outer circles of PnD groups. And then everyone loses their shekkels. Top kek.

honestly im not invested much, but if i would feel to sell, i just could read the well written pbc letter and would want to buy more...

Ignite ratings will do the same shit. Ico is on now.

>Participate
>AI gets smarter and takes all your money

Humans are so gullible.

Dumped 2k USD on this coin at .21

Did i fucked up bizbois? Gonna hold until next year no matter what, if it goes down to .10 or something i'll just buy more

I WANT TO BELIEVE, 1 USD IN 3 MONTHS, 5 END OF THE YEARRRR

what? You think you can just buy a supercomputer and it will start computing quality TA for you? You do realize TA has much more to do with algorithms than computing power right?

Your post is pure cringe

I loved a girl named Cindy
I just want to forget her user
get this coin off my board please

How do you get access to the Telegram bot? Do you have to move your CND off Binance to do so?

You want FUD?

You can't access the arbitrage bot unless you hold ~$220k in CND lmao. The other perks are next to worthless.

Get ignite. It's cnd on steroids

Teeka predicted $5 this year, $20 next year.

Overhyped/overpriced garbage bought by retards who didn't buy Augur sub-dollar

This is true, I searched "TA supercomputer" on eBay and bought one for like 50k and now I'm making 10 btc/day