While yall gathering shit coins I'm buying gems

I can't believe the market cap on IExec is this baby tier while they are ahead of competition so much.

don't bother. its been shilled enough.

Shhhhhh i'm still accumulating. Soon 50k rlc. When am i going to make it ?

nah REQ has been shilled enough.
this baby hasn't had any attention yet. :D

probably in 1 year when the projects that will use it get far enough along to provide value, and people start to realize the volume is insanely high for the price.

>50k rlc
No way this is true

This.
Wait until it gets along its roadmap.
Don't shill coins that Veeky Forums doesn't deserve and has no interest in.

road map is gonna BTFO SONM and GOLEM so hard.

?

how so much?

Some people have become filthy rich from crypto user, can't be that hard to understand.

Feel like shit. Only have 350rlc

I have 200.
Still happy.

Holy shit mate you're going to make it. I'm at 1550, mad jelly rn

What price is this going to by 2020?

All I have is 172. But it complements my req and link so it's okay. Combined they might take me to 1 million one day or maybe 500k

Lower your expectations a little bit, lot's of money is still to be make but if you set your expectations that high you'll only wind up getting dissapointed.

>I have is 172
You can have 10K end of december.
I don't think it can be more.

have 2 k rlc will I make it?

If this takes off and delivers, for sure. I have 6k personally and I firmly believing in this project, only thing I hope is that they deliver fast

iExec is a big-time sleeper. 6 PHDs and a team of super computing rockstars, a real company that was in stealth for years. Very much off the radar but soon to be running the majority of DAPPS and off-chain processing in the crypto space. They even do legacy processing. This framework is beyond Golem, Sonm or any other cloud-based blockchain out there (The competition is vaporware in comparison). The scientists on the iExec team already have numerous patents, countless research papers published over the last decade and code running in grid/supercomputing systems across the world. This is working infrastructure by a real company, and it does appear NASA is lurking around this team quite a lot recently. Partnerships are already rolling in and the moment iExec partners with an 'NASA' or such it will go parabolic. V1 is already out, V2 imminent. Token supply is low and there will be many many token use cases with staking and consensus mechanisms. Expect $35-60 by end of Q2 2018 and long-term potential well over $500. Buy up to $25 and hold considering long-term potential.

wew. and its only a 170MIL market cap right now.
I feel fucking gains, thnx for this piece of thx my senpai.

That's only 23x. Well okay.

Its a guaranteed 23x. Most prob 50x this year alone