NO REFUNDS

- BREATHES IN -

HAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitdice/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck fuck fuck fuck

When will you stop making threads? You've made at least 20 of these exact same threads now, no one gives a fuck about Etherdelta.

Why are FUD'ers so made they missed out.

so tokens come out today? It's the end of the week. Or was that just anothe falsehood?

AHHHHHH WHY DID I BUY THIS

Samefag. Also you realize there is already ERC233 tokens on ED, as well as other exchanges like MGO and CSNNO right? What is even this FUD.

you fucking retard no there isnt
erc223 does not work on etherdelta
it just doesnt
you fucking retard

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223

Then tell me how coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitdice/#markets

which is a 223 token trades on ED every single day.

i fucking dare you to put your axpire tokens on etherdelta. they will get locked in the smart contract. i will lul for days.

There's already tons of 223 tokens trading on ED you brainlet fuck

Name ONE.

bitdice you complete fucking orange

>calls me orange
>has orange id

rekt

I am going to nuke Bangalore so many times you filthy Pajeet

it changes on platform brainlet, he's probably on his phone

I already mentioned two, MGO and CSNO. Also there's no point using those VPN's since it's blatantly obvious it's the same pajeet

So you dont deny Bitdice, an ERC223 token, trades on the platform then? Good to know

do it. put your tokens on etherdelta. cant wait for you to lose your shit

Axpire fags fomo’d Into this after ary sold out and are paying the ultimate price. Roger Ver is not issuing refunds or even market compatible coins. Baby’s first ico? More like baby’s first exit scam. Maybe contact Coca-Cola about your coins I hear they’re in business together hahaha

Why must you samefag FUD aXpire like 3-5 times a day with the same FUD. Literally ERC223 tokens are being traded on ED right now and no one even cares about ED, you are just a salty fuck that missed the ICO.

>everyone against my coin is the same person
you sound worried bitch. no so confident in your coin eh?

You vpn to another ID using the same pink wojack with the same filename, try again street shitter.
>Thinks im worried over 1 samefag in all of biz fudding

what if i told you you were wrong. would you believe me? it doesn't matter tho, you bought into a scam and you will tell yourself anything. reminds me of the bitconnect fags.

I would put my life and all my money on the line saying you are samefagging, its the same shit every thread you make.

>bought into a scam
They still communicate with people on the telegram and the website is still up after receiving funds a week later. I know you will buy in later trying to reduce the price now, but it wont happen.
Good luck samefagger.

You brainlet faggot
ERC223 is backwards compatible with any ERC20 app / contract

>I would put my life and all my money on the line saying you are samefagging
hahaha axpire fags personified. not surprised at all about your bad judgement being that you're in axpire. and the confidence too. i like you bud. youre a real smart cookie lol

>This desperate to FUD every day when the coin doesn't affect you.

>EVERYBODY AGAINST MY COIN IS SAMEFAGING
not gonna make it

ERC223>>>>ERC20
This is a good coin with roger ver as advisor
Don't let this salty pajeet fud you

I am doing the opposite of the samefag fudder, I have already made it, you mad I have 480k tokens?

i will alex :^)

>MGO and CSNNO are ERC223 and are trading on etherdelta
>name one

Why did you buy a vpn to samefag from when you haven't yet bought a toilet, Pajeet?

>he bought 480k
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha

WTF HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME GODDAMNIT! DID YOU HACK ME? FUCK

this can't be true

No, it's not a vpn. Pajeets can't afford a Veeky Forums pass (needed to post behind a vpn). He's definitely using his phone. Just checked his IP and all of em are from the same country. Kek.
Stop this unnecesary fud, Roger ver will take us to the fucking moon just to pump his reputation.
Please consider deleting this thread.

fake FUD, same cuck (OP) is posting this shit again and again

>i just checked his ip
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahaha

You're just as bad Ramakrishna. Trying to act like you role play as a someone with a bathroom but not actually knowing anything. Which province do I have to nuke to get you as well?

>>EVERYBODY AGAINST MY COIN IS SAMEFAGING

you still haven't responded to the fact that everyone is saying you are a fucking retard if you think that ERC223 tokens can't be traded on EtherDelta when they literally already are you brainlet fuck

well i guess i am wrong then. please put your coins on ether delta. nothing bad will happen. i promise.

Don’t listen to the fudsters! We will have our time to shine this summer and laugh at them. Just 6 more months and they will see.

But I like to listen and laugh how sad and wrong this fudder is, I am still waiting for his argument against ERC223 tokens being already traded on ED, its like he doesn't know what backwards compatibility is.

I'd rather just hold until it hits major exchanges, I'm not in it for a quick dump

i said i was wrong. youre free to put your erc223 axpire tokens on etherdelta. i said nothing bad will happen. stop being a bully.

No, because you will go hiding for a few hours/a day and make the same thread samefagging.

Fooled by another pajeet scam like UFR and CFD
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

do you realize the shame i feel right now? i was wrong. you have shamed me. please. please. put your tokens on etherdelta.

Who said I was going to sell on ED? I am pointing out you are wrong and know absolutely nothing of how ERC223 works.

you are correct sir. ether delta is fully compatible with erc223. i am the fool here.

Retarded pajeet, he can try by sending 1 token to try it out
How retarded are you? Not to mention ED is already fully compatible w ERC223
Stupid nigger ffs

you are correct sir. please use ether delta for all your trading needs. i am ruined.

Etherdelta is fine for gems but I won't be dumping my valuable axpire bags there pajeet. I know better. Axpire is going to Binance.

btw what country did my vpn say. because of course you checked my ip correct? please dont hack me again sir. pls sir.

>axpire
>on binance
lul