RLC

Am I missing something on this? Seems too legit....hit me with the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7067 [Reply]▶
the truth is... it's undervalued af.
$10 by June EZ if shit doens't tank

Once or twice a year you come across something you cant even FUD and call a scam. Thats when you go all in user.

If blockchain and dapps are the future, then you're looking at the AWS of blockchain

what is this coins competitor?
golem?

because it is legit.

>hit me with the truth
You didn't buy enough during the dip.

Only started looking into it this month but seems to be GOLEM and SONM

I can't speak about SONM
but golem isn't going to succeed their project.
They don't have the skills. What they want to do is probably not even viable. ( for rendering 3d movies distributed )

even then the golem ROADMAP is 8 y long and none of them ever worked on distributed computing.

golem isn't any competition.

SONM seems to deliver atleast something.

dunnno. i'll go with RLC>

trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap

iExec is a big-time sleeper. 6 PHDs and a team of super computing rockstars, a real company that was in stealth for years. Very much off the radar but soon to be running the majority of DAPPS and off-chain processing in the crypto space. They even do legacy processing. This framework is beyond Golem, Sonm or any other cloud-based blockchain out there (The competition is vaporware in comparison). The scientists on the iExec team already have numerous patents, countless research papers published over the last decade and code running in grid/supercomputing systems across the world. This is working infrastructure by a real company, and it does appear NASA is lurking around this team quite a lot recently. Partnerships are already rolling in and the moment iExec partners with an 'NASA' or such it will go parabolic. V1 is already out, V2 imminent. Token supply is low and there will be many many token use cases with staking and consensus mechanisms. Expect $35-60 by end of Q2 2018 and long-term potential well over $500. Buy up to $25 and hold considering long-term potential.

thanks for this info!

>there will be many many token use cases

like what?

Super useful,thanks

Just hoping this shit stays in its current price range (or lower) for another 2.5 weeks. When is the next roadmap milestone ETA?

I doubled down on iExec. Holding 870 now hoping it will be worth 20,000 by years end.

ENG or RLC if you had to choose. I need to consolidate and I'm leaning toward RLC

go 50/50, these are somewhat complementary and I expect both to do well if either one's use case is indeed proven to be needed

I'm looking into this and I like it. Right now I'm holding ETH, FUN, BAT, OMG, and NEO. Which one should I drop to pick this up?

Moonshot

Why is nobody mentioning RCN - doesn’t that go well with RLC? I dumped ENG for RCN and kept RLC ofc

Another moonshot

Who's gonna willingly risk loaning money to faggots around the world jfc

I think 50/50 is a good shout

I bought 15k ENG and 20K RLC, couldn't choose.

Ok user shill me some of your non-moonshots
>inb4 link req xrp xlm pajeet confirmed

Dyor faggit like I did to btfo of your retirement plan

Thanks Jayawandena

the only negative thing is they have poor markenting so expect it to stay undervalued for a while

OMG. That shit has been on a downward trend for almost a month.

No problem TeeShawn

>you guys are all dumb so dumb you are so dumb but I can’t tell you my thoughts I am too smart yes too smart me so smart
Rawalpindi 14yo steals aunty’s phone - the post

>FUN
How heavy?

Fuck these softcock Americans fat lazy tv watching degenerates weak as piss

>stay undervalued for a while
This is a long term coin.
The good thing is that you can accumulate every months in it. (depends of your income)

Lets hear some more price predictions.

So I've known about iExec for about a year now, and never really bothered to do much research into it, because I figured Golem would win.

Looks like they have an excellent team and a potentially revolutionary idea. My only concern is what are RLC tokens actually used for and why does it need to be an ERC20 token in the first place?

According to their website the tokens are used for payment, and it doesn't specify anything else. Why couldn't paypal be used instead? Am I missing something?

Until this question is answered, I'd be wary of investing in it tbqh.

dude , drop bat, as an I.T. guy there business model will never fucking work, it makes no sense