Overwhelming with stress

>wagecuck + social life + crypto (new) stress
>feeling of missing out all the time
>feeling of "I could make it already, why cant I still now"
>money become a number and not happiness
>starting to cope by smoke drink drug and some hardcore stuff
>lost interest in looking for info, just bought and left it there for weeks.
>lost interest in wagecuck

is this how depression feels like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7985zBEM3o
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11836346/Can-money-and-success-make-you-depressed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You make money so you don't need to work and you can buy yourself goods and services. If you have no work then you have free time to do what you find fun.
Fun, happniess, enjoyment, pleasure etc. = the reason why you want to still be alive

It's all completely in your head. Everything you just wrote in this post is what you have told yourself. It's not the reality of the world. It' you vs you and it's up to you to fix your problems.

This user gets it

ya, thanks, I just gonna stop being unhappy just like some africans just stop being poor.

>comparing mental health with physical wealth
It's like you want to be depressed. Cant help those who don't want it.

dont worry user

It sounds dumb, but this is how it works. It is all in your head. How come poor kids in Africa can be less depressed than you? Stop being a faggot

>is this how depression feels like?
For me depression felt like constantly falling down in life, never making targets and a constant cycle of self destruction.

If you feel like this, do what I did and stop caring. Instead head down the hill and embrace your own destruction. For me, thats the only way I can make descisions with a clear head.

Don't be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt.

Honest question.
Why are there poor/homeless/hungry people in Africa when a single guy can make something like this in way less than a month?

youtu.be/_7985zBEM3o

It is because they are chasing fake wealth(money) and fake happiness(based on society) just like we all do.

If they didnt live in overpopulated cities they could live pretty well.
Same goes for plenty of homeless people.

Drugs give and smoke give you temp high
But trash your body leaving you feeling like shit
Messes up your brain chemistry (serotonin levels)

1. get clean
2. sleep normal 8hours
3. Eat good food
4. Get daily sunlight & exercise (even just a walk in the park)

You will start to feel MUCH better.

Also the fact affica's resources have been privatized but multinational companies, and theyll shot the niggers trying to feed themselves on their land

It's not yours if you cant defend it

its because nogs are dumb and cant into civilization. they live ont he most resource rich continent in the world and still manage to starve lmao

I made good money, have mean to do what I want for as long as 10 years, so eating good food is not an issue. Thing is I dont dare to leave my job/current situation because I imagine "losing" thousands $ every month if I stop working. Some people are depending on me too. So I feel tired but still keep going.

And pls dont think rich/success people (robin william?) cant be depressed.
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11836346/Can-money-and-success-make-you-depressed.html

I just want to ask what activities/coping or thing you do to overcome these depressed episode. I am sure everyone wil experience it at some point.

>I dont dare to leave my job/current situation because I imagine "losing" thousands $ every month if I stop working.
I am in a similar situation.

I failed my CS degree twice. No qualifiactions over high school. Was unemployed for 2 years fapping as a neet watching anime.

Then realised I couldn't do that forever, I couldnt shut the outside out even if I just stayed in my room.

So then I worked minimum wage IT jobs that were way below my knowledge but I had no choice.

Then I got a break and was offered a job in the financial district earning 2k more than I was. Spent 4 years there because I was petrified of being unemployed. Ironically, doing that actually held back my career as it turns out changing jobs is a great way to increase your salary.

Now I have a pretty good job, but my parents are both unemployed. I offered to pay bills for them since I earn well and live with them.

But now I find out my mother has a fuck ton of credit card loans she took out when I was a neet she didn't pay back. Every month I now pay her over $1.5k (which is slowly increasing).

Feels like im slowly drowning, but I know that if I paid her loans off she would just get more to give to her retarded family.

as i said the drugs are balancing your brain

>rich hollywood stars get depressed
yep, and they're all doing drugs, heavy drinking etc

>work
you dont have to quit work, just reduce your hours,work 4 days a week maybe?

>nutrition
From a supplement perspective, ive been drinking homemade "bulletproof coffee" with MCT oil. Its ROCKET FUEL for the mind. I feel so great for hours after having it, and no nasty crash.

>activities
think back to when you were young. was there something you loved doing? maybe a sport or hobby. Perhaps back then you couldnt afford it, now you can. Maybe think bigger, what you want to achieve in life.

you could go spend a day at one of those health spas, have a massage, soak in hot tube etc.
Even something as simple as a hair cut & shave

trouble is when drugs are fucking up your brain, even shit you ordinarily would love, will feel meh.

You neglected to mention the part where the median IQ across sub Saharan Africa is well into the 60s-70s.

If you have the money invest in something that generates enough monthly passive income. Buy and rent out properties, dividend stocks or whatever.

Can your mom file for bankruptcy to wipe out the CC debt?

I love massage and hot tube, good idea, will try soon.
thanks brah
not enough yet.
wish you luck bro, I would feel a lot of pain if I need to fork 1.5k of hard earn money every month. Maybe file for bankruptcy for your mom like the other user suggested.

Anyway my point was don't have so much fear that it cripples your descisions, and try to maximise the amount of time you have to do shit you love.

For me its pic related.

She could but probably would never agree to it because she is a control freak and is currently building a house for her drug addicted brother to live in as opposed to sorting out her own finances.

We also live in a $600k house which they paid 60k for 15 years ago. So bankrupcy would'nt be Ideal.
At the moment I'm waiting for my parents to come around to the Idea of transferring the mortgage to me (which I can comfortably pay).
That way I can remortgage, pay off her CC debts and start getting the place fit to rent.

Actually It would be useful if she declared herself bankrupt after transferring the mortgage to me, that way she wouldnt be able to get herself into any more debt.

By the way thanks for the tips, much appreciated.

Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain. I fixed it in my case by getting enough sex and cuddling.

this.
Understanding that you can only control your own actions and not those of others and that you should live in the moment but plan for the future is the key to beating depression or any low mood type feelings.

Yeah brah, she has to file for bankruptcy on those CCs.