Are you still on board or did you flee ?

Are you still on board or did you flee ?

Still on because of the major News coming soon. Will go to 5$ easy. But quit shilling it on here. Have not bought enough yet

what major news ? 2 new devs for the team ?

Accumulating.

This is the greatest opportunity of my life
Truth be told, if i'm wrong about this I lose A LOT, but I don't think i'm wrong about it

Have picked up over 50k COSS under $1
Once aXpire tokens are distributed, dumping half of mine for this cheap coss, another 35 ETH

Axp/coss crew as well

i'll hold till eoy/exitscam, i have enough coss to live only by dividends if this shit picks up

if this shit picks up my great grand children will feel the effects.

over 400k right now, working towards 500k, then i'm done.
Don't worry bros, I have the strongest (most stubborn) hands, I wont sell a single fucking one.
Its either live off the dividends and get disturbingly rich, or lose it all from the exit scam/exchange failure

I was never on board because the entire premise sounds way too good to be true.

Nice bro, iv got 200k and have the same line of thinking. Good luck To ya

I've got only 465 coss ;_;

like 580 here

the speed and quality of the exchange has improved dramatically these last few days even, holding these till i die

got 2k coss @ 7 cents when it was shilled here en of November. not selling it but things are not looking good right now

dump on the next new/release and rebuy on the dip

when do you guys think that FIAT will come to coss.io ?

6 months from now.

They've managed to fuck up most major news/hype opportunities to date.

Last chance to take off is with fiat. If they manage to fuck that up as well, it'll be bye bye COSS. Wouldn't put it beyond them to take off with everyone's money either, given their absurdly high minimal withdrawals.

Hold tight, but be prepared to dump if needed. If they allow you the functionality to that is - they're also known for disabling trading of their token when things go hairy.

bought at 900 sats in september. I forgot about it and now I have a small fortune. Not planning on selling anytime soon.

they are announcing new hires and features coming to the platform

Next week will be % orders. They are working, just at a slow pace.

It's under a dollar dammit.
High risk though

Guys i really wish this works out and COSS becomes a good eschange but you have to be realist, accept defeat and buy BNB, honestly it will never reach Binance volume and the fees suck ass.

Only responding to this because i'm sick of retards comparing apples to oranges

KuCoin and COSS are 100% different coins than BNB, SGR, Bibox, Qash, coinlion, coinmetro, or whatever other NON REVENUE SHARING exchange token you want to list.

If you find me another exchange that shares their profit with the token holders, I will look into it and probably buy some.
But any exchange that has a token and doesn't share fees with token holders, is absolutely useless to me and i won't even consider it an option.

I've held my stack through the $3 spike. Kinda wished I had sold and rebought, but that's crypto. It's all hindsight.

Depending on what the next news likely will be, I'll see about selling half my stack and rebuying again. But if we don't get anything significant until API, I'm just gonna hold, because that's gonna drive volume through the roof with bots and we'll never see sub-$5 COSS again.

not good...

I've been in since .22. I'm not going to fuck it up trying to sell and rebuy because I'm retarded. Will hold his bitch until I can afford to buy land. Basically if it gets to half of KCS ath

Looks like theyre about to start doing Binance-style promos.

It's not a $100k car, but let's be honest, those things are a tax nightmare to try and collect...

Oh boy, lets announce new features when we can't even get core features right!

This shit is going to tank hardcore, and I won't even feel bad for the people who hang on till the very end. All the signs were there, for a very long time.

I guess poeople will focus on negative (especially biz) until it's a solid exchange. I'm really not interested in discussing it. Most coins are vaporware, game set, match.

entered at 0.25, out at 0.75

i'm still in a x3, but boy, what a waste...