Be woman

>be woman
>buy 1 btc
>get 0.7 btc
>mfw

Show bobs or GTFO

I like this Wojaczka meme

crypto wage gap needs to be a meme. I want to hear Shillary Clinton talk about it when she fucks up running for presidency 2020.

What happened?

hahaha! fucking patriarchy!

xlm moon
##

>facepalm

You don't get it

the patriarchy fucked me

Sir pls bobs or vegine pls

>be a fucking stupid woman, so i ABSOLUTELY NEED TO TELL ALL THIS ANONYMOUS PEOPLE THAT I AM INDEED, A FEMALE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

How does your gender have anythign to do with the fact that you got scammed/ripped off?

This is more about your lack or brains than if you are male or female to be honest.

sage

HYDERABAD
Y
D
E
REVEAL
A
BOBS
A
D

Holy shit. user you can't be this autistic

>tfw women will soon receive free monthly airdrops from govermnent to help the crypto parrity

tits or gtfo

Women also receive less bitcoins when they mine it

That's terrible. How do we solve this problem?

>not being on several layers of irony
never gonna make it

user has a great idea. We should redistribute crypto from wealthy male individuals to female counterparts to fight the gap.

We should probably pass a law that takes 51%/month of coins from the mens wallets gives it to the ladies

Show femenine benis please

Shoulda got your bf to do it and then you make him a sandwich babe

We will an entity to over see it though, and of course it needs to take a cut to be funded

:^)

What is the statue meant to represent

>women stand in the way of bullruns
I fucking knew it

The bull statue is the original statue on Wall Street that is supposed to represent a bull market. The little girl is a statue that was added to symbolize her standing up for women’s rights.

havent read. bobs yet?

Yeah but I don't think women have been excluded from wall street since like 1920.

If that little bitch was smart she would be riding the bull instead of standing on the way

the statues represent woman getting in the way of progress

>dubs of truth

et tu?

White women for black bulls.

By enslaving women

>implying Wall Street helps people progress

this is why we need more women in crypto

Rule 16
Tits or GTFO

New Fag Detected

pointless virtue signalling

This

So the gender BTC exchange gender gap is real?

I would like to take a moment to thank my male patriarchal privilege.

>be woman
>feel the need to bring it up constantly because you are desperate for attention but there is nothing interesting about you

>still one layer of irony behind me

more male economic migrants from the 3rd world into westen social systems, you biggot

>being this autistic

lel

So you are saying we should put everybody that owns crypto into extermination camps?

i find this meme to be absolutely fucking hilarious, well played user

what a shit thread

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVED!

gay

Funny how the income disparity will never change unless women change the way they choose their partners, which will never happen. Status = best pussy.