IT'S NOT OVER YET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ToneVays/status/954975831746424832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over, sorry. Not today, not tomorrow, but it's over. Peak crypto is behind us and there's nowhere left to go but down now

i told you motherfuckers not to use the soyjack, now look what you autists did

I just wish it would crash and get it over with. There are a few projects that genuinely have the chance to succeed in the longterm, but bitcoin needs to die first.

Bitcoin is going to 100k+, deal with it

Gee whiz mister, that's a shame. I guess I'll just sell it all and go back to the oll brick factory.

this unironically

WHY IT'S GOING DOWN AGAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

Bitcoin has no reason to go to 100k. If you were paying attention over the last year, you'd have noticed that there was a very specific reason for each BTC pump. There's no reason for it to pump ever again.

What reason is that you econotard ?

Hi Bussy-Licker

>ever again
Ever again not, but the next reason to pump is in few years, so yes. There's absolutely no reason at all right now (execpt for bagholders to be free and media attention) to even stay above 10k.

It can't go down in one day, but as you can say it's slowly pointing down day after day.

not possible to scale it that high atm. it barely works now. the people saying this never made a transfer or paid a fee before. BTC is kill.

>scroll down top 100 on CMC
>all red

why? give me a reason. why would be valued at 100k.

There's no point in trying to reason with these deluded r/bitcoin brainlets. Their rationale basically boils down to "hurr it wen up before so it go up again HODL"

2017 was a year of bulls.
2018 will be a year of bears due to regulations.

"What red?", -VEN

Vaporwave coin

Bottom of every major indicator. stop screaming and buy the dip
fucking little girls you all are

be careful....it will dip very soon. the uptrend was way too good. I also think that there is too much shill.

>unironically suggests to try and catch the falling knife

why does the whole market keep going down

like, people know you can cash out with ETH right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We fucking reached the peak. You can be grateful if it even stays around $600 billion. We're in a bear market now, you won't see gains like in December for the next few months/years.

Lol it just broke another support line. You're in for a rude awakening.

>tfw thetered up my asshole at 12k

Time for real life wojaks

Dont really care much.
As long as it doesn't stay below my buy price for too long I don't mind.
But I'll shut up now or the bear is going to eat everything.

A great time to go through your portfolio and invest smart or do more research, you might not have enough time in future

fib level is 100% on bitcoin
we are going down lads hard sell while you can

I blame niggers and normies.

lmao

Is he okay?

Whats coin is the best store of value?

>cashed out most of my money yesterday
>Im losing shit ton of money right now but Im happy because I cashed out most of it near the top
December was the top and now we have gone from return to normal to fear.

yep, he was fine. just a minor accidental face blow off while hunting. u can 3d print a new face in like 10 min for practically nothing these days.

Tether

What you faggot? It was a bear attack you fucking mong

>wake up
>everything is red

t-thanks europe

Thank God. I thought I'd missed my chance to stock up on more link.

yvw son. spaghetti hands are yummi yummi

aight, not looking healthy, two mega dips in so short of time, i'd predict that those december times will just stay on our memories, i bet my ass of i wont hit 20k anymore. or even 17k.

>that scar

Holy fuck is it really the same person? Utterly insane if that's the case.

this. brainlet autists keep spreading reddit "art", good job, this is the result

U mean the same as the wojak in the first one?
Hell no, first pic is 100% dead.

Google image search claims he's alive but I'm inclined to agree with you.

I looked it up, holy fuck he survived, he is actually known as Red skull nowadays, look it up.

NNNNOOOOO !! IT WAS A BULL TRAP !!!!

AND I AM FREE FALLING

This

Soyjacks are the cause of the crash and need to be publicly executed to appease bitcoin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAHGAHHGHAHGHAHGHAHHGHAHGHAG

YES! YES! FUCK YES!

Cease and desist.

How can anyone feel comfortable putting any money into crypto at all with how volatile this shit is?
Might as well just go actually gamble.

Our stupid internet money is crashing out. Welcome to the real world, Biz.

You will never be wealthy.

Go and get your knee pads ready - your chad Wall Street overlord needs his dick sucking.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS IT GOING BACK UP

MY SHORTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Normie begone

Hi grandpas, it's bed time.

Crypto investing is this decade's equivalent of flipping houses. When the market is going up, every asshole thinks he has the magic. He doesn't realize it's just a rising tide.

twitter.com/ToneVays/status/954975831746424832

You condem us all

technical analysis is bullshit