REQ

Where my REQ bro's at?

On my yacht

here

Guys I don't think you could actually land that jet on the yacht, this image might be shopped.

Are you sure?

Can't be sure to be honest, I'll have to call in an expert on this. Can anyone who has seen many shops in their time confirm?

REQ isn't going anywhere. Dropped my holdings for VEN and haven't regretted it one bit. I'll get back in 2 weeks from now if the next update is promising

Crypto gods never reward weak hands

I'm growing suspicious at the size of the helicopter on the back too, and also how it's mounted

>t. Creator of that image

Request: A decentralized network for payment requests. A universal invoice platform. (analogy: If PayPal was open sourced, decentralized and standardized)

OmiseGo: A DEX and a settlement system between eWallets (analogy: SWIFT between Venmo and Alipay, allowing you to send between both while utilizing both fiat gateways and crpyto; technical terms: Clearinghouse and liquidity provider between..

Literally comparing apples and oranges you filthy pajeet

Fixed that image for you

Kek

S

Yeah dropped my req bags for ven when the shit announcement came out on Friday. All you faggots laughed at me lmao

Updated, because I feel I have to defend holding all these REQ bags but also gotta give the cred to VEN for keeping my portfolio up

currently trying to x2 on some ico shitcoins just to spend it all on req before bullrun
80:20 LINK:REQ marine reporting in

This picture would be amazing with Link at the sinking ship and shadowlink on the other

TB i'm too retarded to do it

fuck we were ready to moon but now sell walls start popping up

Fucking whales need to be harpooned

Sell volume is low
Buy volume is high
Moon soon.

Bought at 7 sold at 1.10 good luck holding those bags for me losers

RSI approaching oversold territory

Dis nigga nevah played gtav

holding strong to the moon