Literal meme coin, shilled by /biz

>Literal meme coin, shilled by /biz
>Pumps and dumps randomly
>Overtaken by whalebots
>Dead project, 0 active developers on Github
>There is no "private repo" or "fork"
>No social media update since november
>Official address is an iPhone repair shop
> Anyone can code up Oracles, and the competition will already be fierce before they even launch products
>Sergey is a philosophy major
>Basically a JSON Parser
>Bagholders left to fend for themselves
>Needs "LINK Marines" to stop this from crashing
>All money transferred to CAYMAN ISLANDS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Data_redundancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh fud

Nice, just bought 100k

>Sergey is a main speaker in the Bitcoin Superconference

But muh linkies

Serious question, why do you need decentralisation AND trusted hardware?

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

One for trust
The other for external attacks (people trying to get data without paying)

I'm selling this shitcoin as soon as we climb out of this bear market.
Fuck you Veeky Forums

>Jason Parser
It took you 2 sentences to prove that you are completely and utterly retarded, congratulations

Not what I mean. You already have a consensus through nodes all sending the same answer, that's what' assuring you the request was processed correctly, it just sounds redundant to me.

>Anyone can code up Oracles
The whole point of Chainlink is the decentralized network of oracles.

Just bought 100 pastas thank you

A developer called Jason Parcer took the code and shadow forked it on the Tor network. Now all LINK is compromised.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

I think you misunderstand what trusted hardware means, Im talking about SGX
What are you talking about?

if you are a high iq individual such as myself join this autistic high iq future moon shitcoin research group .gg/CTbmDAB

>Not what I mean.
That user's answer is exactly what you mean.

>it just sounds redundant to me.
That's the point.
wikiwand.com/en/Data_redundancy

Tons of link fud on biz now. Perfect buy opportunity. This shit is too easy

>THAILAND
>MCDONALD'S
>32 MILLION DOLLAR VACATION

>tfw it only took you one

wow what an amazing discord group i joined thanks!!!!

bought 100k XD!!!

>fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers
cheeseburgers, the meal you'd definitely eat after embezzling potentially millions

smart choice, sir :)

You forgot:

>SHADOWFORKED

>SHADOWFORK
Think again.
You've got potential, kid. Come back when you've completed your training.

>MCDONALD'S

soon

It's OK, I don't think we were talking about the same thing but I probably made the question more confusing than it needed to be. But I found Sergey addressing it in the Ethereum meetup in SF and I'm fine now, it seems to be closer to flexibility than redundancy.

glad i bought the dip and sold it high. might buy some more again when btc shows signs of recovery

About time a user that's telling it how it is! Link is a memecoin Sergay is an exit scammer