What's biz's hodls for 2018?

What's biz's hodls for 2018?

I'll post my godtier folio

1/5

Please post yours

Can you pick a better set of coins for your Chadfolio Veeky Forums?
Pro tip: You cant.

I just sold my XRP and XLM for more ARK and BAT. I was thinking more REQ but 3k will do.

You LINKtards are so desperate to add this shitcoin to any "holy trinity 2018 coins" hoping for other retards to buy that vapor wave.

way overdiversified for such meager cap

What I am holding for 2018 is xmr and neo. Thats it.

Emergency fund in BTC, main position in LINK, some REQ

Mainly interested in mid to long term good gainers with low risk.

Nice subtle pundi shill asshole.

make QSP do something nigger those bags are heavy

I just consolidated into that from about 30 shitcoins that I used to turn £2k into £15k. I've set that up to hold for 12+ months as they are all pretty solid except ODN and XLC, ALSI too bellow that. Those are my gambles. LINK too ofc ;)
If I wanted to make money and stress about it I would sell it all and invest in 1-2 ICOs but I cba. I am in no rush and only want enough for a small house and car. I think ill get that if I want a few years with that profile. Maybe sooner if ARK does what it is supposed to tech wise and gets a coinbase listing.
I keep telling the Devs how loving and warm the community is but its not working lmao. God they are soyaboys. Its probably going to succeed but meh. Hopefully, they add some form of AML protection into it.

You're gonna fomo when it hits exchanges bro

I actually wanted to get into that but the ICO is already sold out. Too bad

ye filled my bags in the ICO, just as i did with telcoin a month ago, which also was totally missed by the whole of Veeky Forums and look at em fomoing now.

>Selling XLM before the Thursday roadmap

Do you have brain damage user?

Impressive very nice webm

>tfw my portfolio is literally Patrick Bateman's

ETC, I literally have 400.

Stellar, eth, bat, fun, maybe omg if I add it

Nah, i dont care if it goes x3 and I miss out on a few grand. I wanted to consolidate into 5-6 main holds and I only had 2k XLM. It is already @10bil MC and I doubt it would go more than x5 even if it is the most amazing news ever. I really cba to wait and wanted to set my holdings and forget them for a while. I will never stop chasing moon missions if I waited for every bit of news. BAT, ARK, LINK are comfy long-term holds. So is XLM but meh. it will all even out in the long run, even if i could have waited a few more days and bought more of X and Y coins I am lazy. Plus in this bear market any news won't do much.

wtf is Pundi? Sounds like some pajeet coin out of Bangalore

They offer a device for retailers to sell their products for crypto and offer a chance for people to top up their crypto accounts at the retailer at the same time if you want. It's pretty handy idea for using crypto on a daily basis.

sounds interesting user, may considering dropping 100k

Too overdiversified.

This is so painful. Can someone tell me how much my coins will be worth EOY to help me cope?

BAT
FUN
LINK
SHIP
ETH

Holding til 2019. Then cashing a chunk to XMR.