Can BCH fags shut up now?

Can BCH fags shut up now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh yes everybody has stopped using bitcoin. Im sure that is is good for bitcoin.

The opposite actually. Hashrate is up.
blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Crazy to think that it doubled in just a month.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth.html

BTC transaction count has been declining for the past month. Now the same argument is starting to apply to BTC what has been and still applies for BCH on why the tx fees are low: people don't fucking use the networks.

BTC is still used more than BCH and thus BTC fees are still much higher than BCHs. Sense, OP, next time please make some with your BTC shilling.

hashrate has nothing to do with how many people use bitcoin to send money

I can't wait till BTC and ETH crash all these shitcoins come May.

fucking Corecuks, I swear
mods should ban their asses, nobody wants you in Veeky Forums anymore

Yeah, which is why I said opposite.
Blocks are being found faster. Some of these being 2mb SegWit blocks. SegWit adoption in the next month could mean the mempool would never start filling up again.

Go away roger, nobody likes you

>SegWit adoption in the next month could mean the mempool would never start filling up again.

>Bigger hashrate
>Higher Segwit adoption
I expected nothing else

Well never is a strong word. 2mb blocks might not be enough in 2030 for example. But I don't see a sudden increase in Bitcoin transactions in the near future since we're entering what seems to be a long term bear market.

I will let you know Roger is a self made millionaire, you shouldn't talk to him like that.

Did i do well Roger?

Fuck Roger and BCH, they just copied the BTC shit code to make a new shit coin. As if the market needs more coins with the outdated BTC base protocol.

If they're so insecure just go attack them and crash their markets.

Bitcoin is designed to target a block rate of 1 every 10 minutes. Blocks are only being found faster right now because hashrate has been increasing, but it can't increase at this rate in perpetuity. And the difficulty adjustment every 2016 blocks counters that increase.

Should add:
> Thinks tech dictates the value of the coin

Right, which is why SegWit adoption is necessary.

meant hashpower, not hashrate

Why would you need cheap transactions if BLeg was supposed to be a store of value?

>deluded corecucks moving goalposts again

Cheaper transactions are good but there's a point where they don't make a difference anymore.
Nobody should want to buy coffee with crypto.
In fact, buying anything with crypto is a bad idea.

I'll buy whatever I want with crypto fag

Because you're a fucking retard and ignore 6 years of lessons learned.

I used a little bit of my BTC just for fun in 2013 and it feels bad to think about. It's worth 50 times more now. Crypto was still a fairly new thing then though but it isn't anymore. It's not for regular use that's for sure.

Makes no sense. How is that different from buying it with fiat (which you could've invested in bitcoin instead.

Buying crypto to use it is a convoluted and pointless process.

Why would you buy cryptos if their use case is "convoluted and pointless" as you put it.

As an investment