RIP scary arys

Lol. Well that was a disappointment lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_rev5.pdf
github.com/blockarraygroup/documents
etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More time for me to accumulate
no problems here

im shocked

Can u explain what happened?

Everyone got their bonus tokens and proceeded to dump them after their shill attempts failed.

Where is this scam being traded?

the overall impatience of this market blows my mind

I bought a little bit at ICO (1700 or so) and figured this would happen.

Bonus tokens = free monies so people always dump. Happened with REQ, too.

Isn’t ARY’s market cap like $10M? I might pick up more now but not a lot.

kek

Inb4 partnerships and exchange announcements

This on etherdelta

Same here

Like I understand dumping an ICO after you've made a nice return, but dumping before announcements and exchange listings come out? Literally hold for a week or two and you can likely have 5x more profit, dumping now is just retarded.

HAHAHAHHAHA

I got some insider information that hits some points that are sure to make this a moon mission. I won't demand that you believe me, but remember me when you're posting your pink wojaks after not getting in in time.

What I know about:
>5 businesses that will be demoing the product in the coming months
>5 partnerships that are coming
>one big cryptotuber that will be shilling it next month

Not mentioning any names since I don't want to hurt BlockArray by giving away confidential info. As I said, it's up to you to believe me or not. I'm holding onto my tokens from the ICO and just watching this beautiful moon mission unfold.

you mean UPS.

Topkek

Youre a complete and utter moron if you sell this for anything below 5x ICO price.

Anyone know where this is listed? Just etherdelta?

Idex too

IDEX

This is what happens when all your co-investors are from biz. They have the attention span of a gnat and dump when it doesn't 10x on day one

I read the whitepaper, what do they mean only 100,000 barcodes available? do they really think they won't need more barcodes?

That's not what happened with REQ you brainlet. REQ had a 20% bonus in the presale, which is incredibly common and par for the course.

REQ tanked because the entire market tanked.

Sell this shit I heard is run by a guy who coordinated the biggest BTC dump in history and was in an alliance with Samoshi and Trevor Smith to tank and rake Bulgarian Crypto retirement funds.

kek

I asked this on the telegram, they can create more batches

thank jesus, after reading through the whitepaper im going to buy more at the dip, that was my only concern

also I hope they are able to decrease the initial investment cost for businesses if they want to remain competitive once price appreciates.

Good to see this isn't a vaporware token though and that they literally only need to find a partner for this to start rocketing

It's fault tolerance mechanism is also great "gossip about gossip" is the reason XRB and IOTA is so fast.

Why didn't anybody tell me to read the whitepaper earlier? it's a literal gold mine

UPS can give two shits about counterfeit product.

>FUD about crypto about to 5x/10x
>Dumbasses sell and my 10x becomes 11x or more

Holy shit it actually works.

It means they only paid about $350 to GS1 for barcodes so far.

Fucking retards
What do you expect with a 35% bonus

You should have gone in on devery instead

>10m cap
>only 5% bonus

too bad it's too late for you guys

Token sale sold out in 17 seconds...

yall can buy at 5x ico prices in a few days tho

You realize he'd not targeting the counterfeit goods market right?

The FUD is why I read the whitepaper, I can honestly say I see this going 20x desu by mid year just because they are already US legally complaint and they are in the best area to make partnerships. Dude could just walk down the street and give a sales pitch to a franchise and then the franchise would tell their supervisors about the cost savings, etc

where is it even listed on ED?

Devery has an 11 page whitepaper that doesn't fully state the protocol, doesn't state the point of buying the token, doesn't show a well defined goal in conjunction with their roadmap. however, it does show that they are behind schedule and that they won't be rolling out have a fully functioning product for half a year .

Devery
>devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_rev5.pdf
Block Array
>github.com/blockarraygroup/documents

I think the choice is obvious

When will people learn that whitepapers don't mean shit? It's all about how much you can meme with the name and icon. Block Array? What the fuck is that? Now Devery is an amazing name. It sounds just like 'Delivery' so you know what you're buying: a delivery coin.

>When will people learn that whitepapers don't mean shit?
hello newfag, have you did you skip reading the Etherum white paper too because it had a dumb name? Anyway the fact you cannot refute the fundamentals of block array makes me feel I made the right choice.

Ethereum sounds like a cool name though. When I first heard that name it sounded like something revolutionary that would bring some amazing new tech to the table.

This is literally the worst shilling I've ever seen. You just told everybody that this coin can only be profitable if it gets pajeeted.

Honest to god, when I see the brainlets here I realize the amount of dumb money in crypto.

>Ethereum sounds like a cool name though. When I first heard that name it sounded like something revolutionary that would bring some amazing new tech to the table.
Veeky Forums

Are you seriously trying to tell me block array is better after you just got dumped on?

How is can you claim block array is better when they sold you guys out at a 35% presale bonus?

Devery only gave 5% because they know they can raise the money without giving whales the opportunity to dump on your poor ass

Stay poor faggot

Is this the first ICO to trade under ICO price since the December bull run?

let them FOMO into ARY once it breaks .001 ETH after exchange listing next week
>when the only FUD they can give is about the presale bonus

why are you even here? Why don't you FUD other supplychain coin threads?

oh, I know why. You invested in Devery and now are increasingly nervous that you're going to lose all your money, as you rightfully should. Your anger is how you disguise your fear.

If everything was level, and the token bonus was the only deciding factor you'd be right. But your shitty ICO is pure vaporware at this point. And by the time they actually release any kind of product, Block Array will be even further ahead in every single department.

it's 1.5x ICO price fuck off

the funny thing is there was a 15% bonus for people that bought before the hard cap lifted and the 30% bonus accounted for the etherum price rise

It is not under ico price.

It's listed, but you have to enter the contact address into the URL yourself
#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1

This isn't even officially listed on ED and its got dumped on already hahahahahahahahahahah

so did REQ you fucking idiot

Change the URL for the pair you are looking for.
I pick up shit inside an hour of token distro on ED all the time like this.

You're fucking retarded. Telcoin and HORSE are going to 10x despite being literal shitcoins because they have amazing names. Block Array will be sub 10m cap when it gets dumped again after being put on a bigger exchange.

Hold those bags loser.

>flaticon logo
>CEO's linkedin has a webcam profile pic

no thanks

Brainlet here
Where do u get the right token address from? The smart contract?

Why does this get fud'd so hard? Its almost as bad as when chainlink started trading

it's literally the same 3 fags in every thread. They bought devery and are now shitting bricks. Probably don't have 10k to their name

OP is a massive FUDding bitch
it's still up almost 2x ICO

Nobody is actually "investing" in promising projects anymore. It's all pump'n'dump now, "get rich quick", I'd say around 90% of ICO participants don't even have any clue what the respective project is even about. It's just buying as much as they can and then dump as soon as they can, rinse and repeat.
Really quite depressing.

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

uses the ARY token contract

Yup, when you have brainlets like and legitimately sat here dumbfounded saying " b-but.. the name isn't cool .. how will it moon??? ", you just have to shake your fucking head.

gold mine for being good or trash?

If you don't understand the importance of byzantine fault tolerance you don't deserve to be in crypto

>b-but muh UFR is moonin'

>lol. When that was a disappointment lol.

You sound like a fuckin bitch. Wait more than a week you fucking sperg. It's going to be listed on exchange 100% next week confirmed on telegram. Sam puts out news heavily. Connections to UPS.
Ur a dumb fuck

it's too late, I already sold :-/ broke even at least. TAU did 10x this one didnt do shit. Its a dice rolle

You wankers need more patience

>2x ICO a couple days after
>More hype and announcements soon
>Exchange listing soon

Go buy more devery or overhyped shipchain or something. Make sure you buy it before the countdown clock runs out, a huge red flag on any ICO

Really ? Hahahahah dumbass
Why theres weak handed people in crypto

TAU dumped down to ICO price then did a 10x

I'm starting to think any token with a cube as a logo is headed for low prices
check out
1.chainlink
2.ethbet
3.sugar exchange
4.this

Fucking hell you're thick, can't wait to see your reaction at the end of Jan when you realise what you missed.

fudders fuckoff ARY already proved you wrong with abundance of green IDs in threads. it will eventually moon, even if you have to wait longer if a coin is a good project with product it will moon even harder the longer you have to wait. my best ico i did in terms of ROI was neblio, it didn't even have threads on Veeky Forums, no reddit, no hype nothing but i held as devs got shit done

There is fuckall volume, so people wanting to sell at x2 the price with anything above 5eth is not possible. What a shitcoin.

Let this green Id serve as a further reminder ..

ITT, burgers wake up and sell

Serious question: How old are you and how much money are you playing with? My guess would be: Teenager and tendie money.

You are the type of person we laugh about on biz. You probably laugh too without even realizing you're describing yourself. I didn't grow my portfolio to where it is by trading irrationally and then using poor post-hoc analysis to justify myself.

by the way, TAU dropped to ICO price before it 10x'd. And we were at the peak of the alt bull market. Every coin on the top 100 is trading sideways right now. Tell me where you're going to put your money for massive gains at his moment

Man i really like biz but i dont think is a good idea to shill a good coin here people buy it but they are idiots and they dump with small profits. Its better to find a ico and buy it and wait untill it already moon to shill here because pajeets and weak hands will fuck it up

if you actually give a shit about the coin long term it literally doesn't matter if it gets pumped or shilled

TAU also still has 20x in it in Q1

This. No where else to park money in this sideways market, unless you fell for that axpire BS

3rd party observer here. You lost this debate hard with this comment

I believe there will be an eventual shift from making money on actual shit coins to having to find decent projects. We might even be in that time/transition now. This is a decent project in a niche market that can actually utilize this technology. Will they obtain everything they set out to do, probably not. But if they partner with someone decent you will have wished you dumped money into this. Don't get me wrong, I'm still trading like mad making money on complete shit, but those profits are being put into what I think are solid projects. Don't get caught in dumb ass coins when the market craps out.

Anyone who watches Block Array AMA on YouTube will realise what a hidden gem this still is.

That's what you got for not doing your own research.

Devery is a shitshow.

this, anybody buying Devery over Block Array is retarded especially once you check the experience of all the members of block array