Going all in on a coin

Calling all Veeky Forumsraelis. I need you to help me make my biggest decision in crypto ever. After making a series of good calls, I'm confident enough to go all in on a coin. My plan is to dump my entire stack on a coin, sit on it until it doubles and take out my initial position. Here is a current shortlist I'm looking at:

-Publica (PBL)
-Ethereum Classic (ETC)
-Cobinhood (COB)
-Bitclave (CAT)
-Wabi
-Zclassic (ZCL)
-Lumens (XLM)

Which of those would you pick/avoid and why? Also willing to hear other suggestions. I plan on spending the entire day thoroughly researching before making a pick, so don't bother shilling your bullshit pajeetcoins. Looking for something that's relatively safe long term, but still has short term potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask someone with a track record of making good calls on this shit
discord gg/pDDGrG

int because moonlambo

XLM my dude, road map hits this Thursday.

i'm bullish on ELLA because i believe in it but also because i want more people to get involved so it gets listed on bigger exchanges. look into it user

Selfkey

LUX

obviously INT

Personally, I am ALL IN on INT, It would be unwise to at least not put something onto this. Research up on it and make a decision, but I am putting it out there for you, you will not regret it once you DYOR.

actually own some INT since 2k sats, can't fomo all into that now

zcl the fork is soon

Im about to put some more on it now, especially with this dip, what you think?

HST is my all in coin, WABI is good too.

Good luck OP!

get UFR lad
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
can get it on cryptopia and on Etherdelta.
enjoy this dip, get it on discount. tiny marketcap. gonna moon. thank me in a month!

to the above comment?

>VeChain all in DO IT NOW

remember this post, the thoughts that you had, dismissing it when VeChain is at a 100billion dollar marketcap

feels good to be in VeChain

BTO is the answer, moon did not happen yet but imminent

Don't go all in one coin and make it 50% XLM 50% PBL. It will get you x4 in a month. I told people to go all in XLM 2 days before $1 run. Now with the introduction of fairx and tech roadmap it will be easy.

PBL is a hidden gem. Shilled on biz for a while but it seems to be forgotten and you know what to do when people forget. Accumulate. It's only competitor Poe sits around 400M while PBL is hardly 50M and currently it's 1/4 of ATH.

I might just take this advice, considering 20% of my portfolio is already PBL, it would certainly make it easier. Been in since 20 cents

All of these are fucking shitcoins.

fuck outta here corecuck