Etheremon Trading is Live

Been waiting to dump your mons? Now's your chance.

etheremon.com/#/market

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xb67b88a25708a35ae7c2d736d398d268ce4f7f83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh right, and now there's an Etheremon ERC20 token. You get one token every time you attack a castle and win (whether you destroy it or not) and can use them instead of ETH to catch mons or build your own castles:
etherscan.io/token/0xb67b88a25708a35ae7c2d736d398d268ce4f7f83

Doesn't look like they updated the UI to let you use the tokens, but the smart contracts are all deployed and work fine so you could use MEW if you didn't want to wait.

don't care
did they add smorple yet?

no smorple no buy

You can use the ERC20 token to purchase castles which normally cost 0.04 ETH. The current EMON->ETH rate is .004 ETH per token.

If you are one of the big dick playas with a level 1000 Butfucr you can also rent out your mon to rape castles on an hourly basis.

Is the 150 ETH one worth it?

Oh nice, looks like it is showing for the gym battles. The smart contract also allows you to use EMON to catch any non-free Etheremon, but that's the part I don't think the website shows yet.

No. Unless you are a complete whale. It's base price was 1 ETH and went up to nearly 3ETH. I could see it being worth maybe 30ETH if was carrying 4 eggs.

So I have a cesstoid, nagee, and dilloom. How much dough am I looking at if I sell em soon?

Most likely gen0 mons are going to 10x similar to ICOs I’m selling mine for no less than 10 ETH each. In addition, the ones with 3 eggs are worth way more and should be priced around 30 eth minimum. Treat this like ICOs

I have a Palytid and a Cobrus. Is renting off each for 48 hours for 0.08 each feasible?

atleast 4 eth

It’s a sellers market. Remember there are only a limited amount of gen0 mons forever. Once it’s gen10 these will be super rare. U can list them now for an easy 3-4x, or list them at 10x Lilke I am/ sooner or later these will Be rare as fuck treat this like an ico. No one in their right mind would sel their ICOs for only 3x

Seriously? So I should sell mine for 10 eth each? wtf...who would pay for this shit?

Has anyone had a successful sale/rent yet?

Cryptokktties were being resold for 30 eth minimum. Some whale bought them for 10 eth each and resold for 30 eth. Do u want to be the loser who sold their moms at 3 eth only to be resold for a higher price. Trust there are some big pokemon fans who are willing to pay a lot. These people also are very rich. It’s the same concept as buying rare collectible Pokemon cards for 1000 dollars

do you realize at some point dev gonna move all transactions to newly made erc20 token

I put mine there but still nothing.

Lending wont be big until evolving is out because you need 1 of each ancestor to evolve and almost all ancestors are legends. They will need to rent the legends to evolve their mons.

What does that even mean? If it’s a new erc token it doesn’t affect anything bottom line is if u have a gen0 mon it’s still a gen-0

I mean you'll be unable to sell mons for ETH, only for those tokens, basically denying cashing out.

If that ever happens, then you just sell the EMON for ETH. The value is the same either way. That's like saying you can't cash out right now because you can only trade for ETH instead of USD.

Where are we going to sell emon at dingus

what if there will be no exchange (of course etherdelta will) to accept your tokens? I mean, it's only meant to be in a game.

>of course etherdelta will
Precisely.

Besides the normal ways you'd sell any ERC20, the smart contract also has parameters for a buy price and sell price - once those are set (probably if/when they make the move to EMON for everything) then it will buy them from you at a fixed price.

What you are saying is
Completely absurd. Pokemon cards are only meant to be in a game right? I know several people who collect Pokemon cards and don’t actually use them to battle. There’s still inherent value in them

Why is this a thing? I don't understand this fucking world

poorfag

hey theo

>I mean, it's only meant to be in a game.
that's all the funfair token is too, yet it's still got a $440m market cap. everything has value. furthermore, the actual numerical value of each token is meaningless in this context: if emon is practically worthless then you'll be able to get a ton of emon for your sales, and if it's valuable then you'll get little. either way you'll be getting the same amount of eth or usd worth, there's just one more step to get there.

This will need 10x the amount of people it currently has to create demand. The only people playing right now are the people that jumped on the ponzi early.