Thank u ven

medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978. My fckn main man Jim is all in

I thought this was a fake post at first.

HOLY FUCKKKKKK

fucking huge, but god damn these guys have bad timing for announcing shit lol

Holy shit. Now vechain is going to be mainstream normie bait. It can either go $20 or $4 in the next week

True kek. Fucking Btc always ruins the fun

all in on ven

i bought in when i saw the pic of jim next to xiping and with zuck, tim cook, jack ma all present

why bad timing?

BTC is going down in a tittle while. Another dip to 8-9k, probably. But it will go back up after that.

got it. thank you

How can this shit keep releasing so much good news. Imagine what the 24th will bring. My god

>erc20 token
kek

$7.50 per VEN unironically could this hit $25 by EOY?

he doesnt know lol

you have seen

It could hit $25 by Wednesday night.

I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD BUY MORE I ONLY HAVE 8,000 VEN ATM

>green gonna make it...

300 EoY minimum

i could live with that. I'll use that extra BTC to buy some shitcoins what else should I buy bros?

>only 8k
Staking that alone will make you rich

I highly doubt that.

Maybe not rich, but still lots of money. Staking 8 is 1200 Thor yearly, look at Gas (Neo) for a rough estimation of how much Thor can be worth

If it hits $300 eoy and you had 8k VEN it'd be worth 2.4m fed rsv IOUs. Maybe not filthy rich but still pretty rich

my one wish is to not spend 10 hours a day at a desk staring at a monitor while my daughters are turned liberal in public school and exposure to majority of their classes full of illegals

>tfw raising family with American values

Oh yeah selling the Ven sure. I just don't think Thor will be that pricey.

I do agree with you... whats the VEN determinator for how much thor yoy receive?

thorcalculator.com

When do you have to use the official VEN wallet by?

I'm currently just holding on binance to buy during dips, etc

Keep at it. I started last May and have spent every day and night fucking around on Biz and researching coins. Lot of time spent on it but it'll be worth it in another year's time.

Maybe Binance distributes Thor like they do with Gas

absolutely insane, but forreal they need to stop announcing when the satanic pedos at wallst are collapsing the market for their futures contracts haha. VEN

Just give up man. The harder you try to prevent it the more tourneys daughters will rebel and get pumped full of nigger and spic pipe

Best option is to move to Finland or something

You’re a weird person lol god damn Americans are fucking dumb

It's actually the best time.

>Bitcoin is down but this new Crypto is surging upwards and has recently gained Jim Breyer an early Facebook and Ethereum investor as an advisor
>Is this the next bitcoin?

I can see it already.

Waltlets on suicide watch. So much cope

this is fucking huge, not even playing right now.

Thanks that was very helpful. Have you had a positive experience with the VeChain wallet?

Are there any predictions for how much THOR is going to be worth?

about three fiddy

GAS trades at about 1/3 of NEO's value. I've been using that as an estimate.

got it chief

Have it all on Binance

Thor won't though. Gas has a fixed supply. Thor doesn't and gets at least 70% of it's supply burned every year.

I can only guide them so much and so long as they have a good head on their shoulders they'll be ok
and whenever that boy comes knocking on my door I don't care what color he is so long as he has the best of intentions and love in his heart

>unironically cleaning shotgun

So, THOR will be worth more. Staking with 10k VEN/VET will yield you 2080 THOR a year.

If that one dude said it's $3.50, then you're only looking at about $7300 a year. Kinda shit desu.

can you guys stop with all this cheese. christ.

I just bought my sister and my dad 1 eth each worth of VEN as their christmas present for this year. They don't know it yet.

No it will be worth less. Maybe a tenth of the price of Ven. Which if it hits $250 is still a shitton per year.

yeah i regret not fucking getting a thunder node. only can afford strength. i'm 20k short.

At this point, what are the fail scenarios for VEN?

What zeros out the price?

>Nuclear war
>Total crypto collapse
>ban of VEN/other crypto as as security by the SEC
>turns out it was all a huge chinese scam

anything else?

Would you sell all of your XRB to go all-in on VEN? Would you wait until XRB hits binance?

This decision is the biggest of my short crypto career. Please help.

Satoshi comes out and claims this is all a meme.

How much XRB do you have?

whats the fastest way to get money into this? Coinbase takes a fucking week to put 5k ETH into my account. I fear it will be over $10 by then

where are you pulling 1/10th from lol.

you should have done a wire transfer my dude

this is why you have capital available to move

>sell all of your XRB
If you have a decent amount you will crash the market since not enough volume so you will have to wait for Binance like all the other xrbcucks kek

why do you idiots always wait till last minute?

in this timeline, I wouldn't even be surprised by this. in fact i might even welcome it

Serious question bros, should i pump 1k into this shit? bad time to buy? what are your predictions?

great time to buy. we're currently in a small dip and lots of good stuff is coming very soon.

I only have 1300. I am looking to get a strength node and this should almost do it with my current VEN position.

I think the best way to go around this is calculating price by ROI percantage.

I guarantee you that I wont be selling thor under 5% yearly ROI.
It's similar thing with NEO which bounces around the price of 4-6% of ROI on NEO.

So I'd say if you have Strength node at $50 per token you will be making around $25k at 5% ROI.

Per year.

Hm, I duno man. To me it feels like the XRB hype has died down. XRB has a lot of work to do to get embraced as a competing currency to Bitcoin and Litecoin. XRB feels like a literal meme. If you got in early with XRB and have already made strong gains, it might be time to jump ship. Just know that VEN is a longer term hold, so if you don't have the stomach for that then don't buy.

I bought when it was 4$ and everyone was saying it is ATH and not to buy.

yeah everyone here is retarded

Wait for Binance and the XRB -> Nano rebrand. Then sell for more Ven when the hype is up.

>illegals
>hardest working group of people in america
>strong family values

o the horror

nice bait

Quadricagex for canadians, takes 24 hours for the first time you e transfer from your bank to fund ur quad acc, then after that its instant. Might work for US ppl to

they should work hard in their country of origin so that places becomes a non shithole

Credit/Debit card on coinbase. near instant

spic spotted

1k VEN pls boys I been in this crypto game too long. Can I make it?

How long have you been in? What are your goals?

Let me help you little guppie.

tfw only 200 ven, will I make it?

no sorry not with VEN, don't give up though.

Yeah that’s a great understanding of how this all works, I can tell you’re really smart

if i buy more ven now, will i make it?

if u hold son. don't be a weakhandedPajeetFaggotCuck

lets say it hits 300$ end of year, that will only result in 10k dollars though :(

>people build up society so their descendants can enjoy the fruits of their labor
>illegal comes in and takes advantage of it
>they should go back and build up their own society
>"thats not how it works"
kys faggot

You're math is wrong, but if that's all you have to invest I don't see how you could complain at that sort of ROI. WTF is wrong with people.

200 * 300 = 10,000
shit...ur right.

Yeah it isn’t, have fun with your degenerate view of the world though

You are the degenerate here and you have to go back.

>>people build up society so their descendants can enjoy the fruits of their labor

What is british killing hundreds of millions of people and robbing rich nations (India, China, etc) of their resources?

Snuck into this country and I’ve been fucking plenty of white women. Got a full ride to a great university and graduated top of my class. Yeah it’s been a good time being undocumented. I think I’ll stay here for longer

Called colonialism. Be glad everyday we dont go back to it

You dumb nigger thats 60k.

Then yo ucan use that 60k to cash out or reinvest in the next big thing.

Just CHILL and hold.

Stop baiting each other

>white people killing the low races and making the world a better place
am i supposed to be sad?

Which they still did for their descendants. They two aren't mutually exclusive.

You do that shit for your own people and stop others from doing it to you.

Like this spic here is doing You send these leeches back to their home country.

>Called colonialism. Be glad everyday we dont go back to it

Yeah because those same nations will nuke the British ass if they try anything.

It's hilarious when white supremacists complain that minoirities are taking advantage of what their nation built, when the nation was built off of raping the wealth of the entire world. Lol.

Not talking about america specifically here btw.

The weak should fear the strong

Is this a good time to buy more?

>I don't want extroverted, charming achmed/jose fucking my whyte women
>The weak should fear the strong

The cognitive dissonance is fucking real LMAO.

Damn nice, when China comes and kills all the white people in America it’ll be all good cuz it’s for their descendants. Can’t wait lol world will be better