Dump Incoming

Seeing the formation of a head and shoulders formation on BTC. This looks very very very bearish. If I am right, should go up to 11700 and then dump back to 9200 ish.

Inb4
>muh hodl
>ta is stupid

This is happening anons. Heed my warnings

let's see how it reacts to support.
pretty oversold right now so there's still a chance.

One of the few threads discussing TA and actual Veeky Forums stuff. No replied because no roastie image... The state of this board

Would be very happy if it didn't. Hodlings in alt coins I just can't sell without taking a huge hit due to the amount I own. Hopefully it comes back from the H&S. Will be happy to see a stable market once more

i exited most of my alt positions before the big dip.
was away for the recovery so completely missed the recovery.
secretly hoping for 8k.

good luck tho.

Pls happen, I really need this

Bring it on panic sellers!

I'll post updates as it keeps going. Looks like it's set to form the right shoulder. On 30m, it already has

Really need a big drop, then the marked resets it self again and starts to grow lol

I think next week now they are going to release lumens info and possible beta for fairx. I haven't read up on it. But it would be great to see it floor down to around 3k and swoop it up for that. Last time it had a short spike just because McVirus mentioned it in a tweet lol. You can never tell with this shit, it didn't do so much for ripple last time, nothing at all actually

damnit I want to hold REQ and CAPP until at least eom.. but if this market is tanking """"again"""" I'm just going to all in VEN for minimal stress.

I've given up timing this shit

TetherPrint.exe

Nothing personal kid

I actually haven't held for days now because of the situation. I bought last dip and sold when I saw it turning again

My dick is hard! seeing BTC under 9k would make me cum srly

I made this a couple nights ago before the breakout to 13, so far it's playing out. I think we'll get lower than 9200 if we have a real dump on the 25th/26th.

Ty user. Really nice stuff

ta is is stupid kill yourself let me guess you also believe in horoscopes

there's obviously a dump coming because there is another futures position closing end of month retard and we know kikes control the price

TA is a proven tool used to analyse changes in trend in the market

it will be very interesting to see if this holds now

Help me anons, I'm currently all in alts, should I sell for btc or go all into tether until the storm clears out?

I can totally see this happening.
Thoughts on how to play it? Buy the dip, aim for a 25% bounce and be fast to tether?

also should I do it right this second or wait til it possibly goes up a bit again?

Yeah maybe in a regulated market

TA has proven to be pointless this week.

Funny how the plebs think they are so smart...

“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do,” J Pierpont Morgan.

Lets hear your larpy response

>I wasn't inside trading I was using astrology, trust me bro.

does this even count as a bullish div?

whoops. didn't mean to quote.

I think if it didn't broke the previous support then yes. But know, not so much.

Move into VEN you know it holds during crashes

I've placed all my crypto in BTC for now, still waiting to see if it crashes or not

I'm no expert, but this is what I've done too.

I'm basically just waiting for massive dips to buy, maybe I will go for tether when it rises now if it looks like it's coming down, then buy back and then buy alt. I dunno yet

hey fags, im currently all in alts. should I sell now or wait for a potential bounce to 12k?

:okhand:

yeah it held so well that it dipped under 4 the last time.

for less than an hour you fucking goon

I'm staying all in alts. Mine can't bleed much more...

>three shoulders
what kind of pajeet god pattern is this