Jim Breyer becomes VeChain Advisor

medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

buy all the VeChain you can and never look back

if you still don't have VeChain after all these signals and shilling there is no hope for you sorry

seriously wtf is wrong with you if you don't own VeChain

>I actually got in near the ground floor on another ETH with a fair amount of money
Like I'm going to be a millionaire when it hits $14

>2 billion market cap vs 100 billion marketcap

you're such a bad investor who hit one lucky stride and is talking shit now

is it not abit late to drop everything, im at a 40% loss and just thinking if its worth to buy 100% ven and forget about it

It's going to x5 easily till end of February.

mate, I can garantue you'll make up for that 40% in less than a month

100$ by the end of the year. Be smart user and invest in this. Do your research, read a bit and you'll feel comfy af

Ignore these low IQ fudders they're talking out of their asses

You'll be glad you went in

gl user

my problem is i have 80% in req, regrets. Im waiting for it to go to atleast 0.8 but that'll probobly not happen for a while

What shit did I talk exactly? I got in early on something that will be big. I made no statements about my ability.

Why so bizzarely salty?

VEN is at an ATH and these news were priced in this morning. I sold half my VEN stack for REQ considering REQ is trading at half of its ATH and it always moons between the biweekly updates.
Don't get me wrong, my end goal is just accumulating as much VEN as possible but short term (I'm talking days to a week) REQ has the most growth potential IMO.
Of course I could be wrong, which is why I only sold half my VEN stack.

Ven is going to fucking sky rocket and it’s so obvious it’s stupid

This advisor meme gets thrown around a lot. Aren't they just paid shills?

Really depends on the project. I don't think they have enough money to pay Breyer. His net worth is higher than it's cap.

>Jim Breuer

Idiotic. REQ will stagnate for the foreseeable future. You’ll just wind up FOMOing back into VEN at a loss. Look at how VEN is holding up vs. REQ in this downmarket.

You're dead wrong, faggot

No and how about you look it up yourself you useless piece of sht

>ignoring the 24th

Lmao you shouldn't be trading when you're this blatantly stupid. Make a thread in a few weeks letting us know how it pans out.

Sell Low buy high bro. You will FOMO back into this soon

Very possible you're right, I'll let you know how it goes in the next few days

The only problem with VEN is that it's price is very obviously being manipulated whether by whales or the Chinese govt. There will be no signs of a breakout. It will happen when the manipulator decides when it should happen. Even incredibly bullish news gets surpressed and not just because of the bitcoin droppings.

The news is like an hour old and institutional investors don't have binance accounts. Jim Breyer news is very very bullish and says a lot about what is to come but he is a known factor already.

You literally just rephrased what I wrote in a different way in an attempt to disagree with me. Are you ok mate?

Your attention span is too short to see the gradual rise in price?

No it doesn't go 100% in a day and then correct for 60%

It goes up nice and steady and creeps up to 1000% over the last month so moon boys and weak hands like you don't buy it and fomo back in later

holy fuck.

JIM BREYER IS NOT FUCKING MESSIN AROUND, GET THE FUCKIN HERE.

I didn't think I did. The point I was trying to get across is that it's too soon to tell if it's actually being suppressed. The news is too new and BTC is still shitting itself.

The people this news is for aren't aware of it yet and the market situation is also having an effect.

Only have 592 VEN.

that will be worth over a million by 2019

More seriously, any price prediction for short, middle and long term?

Unironically

Short:$60 dollars

Middle: $100

Long term: anywhere from $500-$1000

Don't forget you generate Thor from holding VET too.

Would you sell all of your XRB to go all-in on VEN? Would you wait until XRB hits binance?

Serious dilemma. Please help. This move dictate my future financial freedom.

worth more than you put in right now

Nah you're a dumbass. I've been watching it all week.

Just hold both

Would anyone actually sell a stack of ICX at a small profit right now to put it in VEN?
I know mainnet etc etc but have a feeling it will be an anticlimax or ill miss the post news dump...

>Would you wait until XRB hits binance?
I really liked XRB but I sold all my bags because there are too many exchanges issues. XRB was supposed to work on all exchanges this week but it wasn't fixed.
I don't think it's a scam though, the devs work a lot.

Sell XRB and make more money with others coins while they fix it.

This would get me to a strength node