Call me dadi

Presale starts tomorrow

Team already has four products in operation and have 9 items on their roadmap for this quarter which means we have 9 pumps before we flip this shit.

They were caught plagiarising their white paper at the start of the year which has caused a reasonable amount of fud. However, it gives us an opportunity to actually get in on the presale for once!

Presale starts tomorrow, if you haven't registered yet then use my referral code (pic related)

I just submitted kyc and it was pretty much instantly accepted so get in here lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369599616/DADI-Project-Evaluation
shameless.com/videos/princess-leia-gives-a-perfect-blowjob/
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7ojbaf/warning_dadi_ico_is_a_proven_scam_they/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fap to that bitch on the right regularly.
Solid content.

he DADI token can be staked to generate income. My portfolio is distinctly lacking such a token so I hope this can get over the plagiarism fud like trx so I can get some nice passive gains.

Nice try pajeet

Presale has been closed since 31 dec, still time to get in on the public offering though.

How much you buying? I am a 10k pajeet and saving for Wan but I wouldn't mind having a little punt on this. It'd be nice to be in at ico for a change.

if those fuckers verify my KYC in time, 2 days now and still not verified, bet ya i fucking miss it.

Just found this nice little write up: scribd.com/document/369599616/DADI-Project-Evaluation

"The token is hard to evaluate an exact target price; they are trying to raise $25,000,000 and will almost certainly reach the hard cap of the project. With that valuation and all the features of the platform as stated above it is very clear how undervalued the project is. I am not going make any guesses on how ‘hot this project comes out of the gates,’ but we can look at competing projects for an idea of where the market cap should be. For example, when we look at Golem token ($GNT) it is currently sitting at a market cap of $625M. Siacoin ($SC) is sitting at a ridiculous market cap of $1.57B. In my opinion, it is important to look at Golem because it is a decentralized super computer, while not exactly a direct competitor this gives you a general direction of these “computing power harvesting” type projects. Sia is a decentralized file storage marketplace system. This will be a small feature on the DADI platform (through DADI Store) as the roadmap comes to fruition. Lastly, I want to take a look at Substratum ($SUB) and Shift ($SHIFT) with the respective market caps of $322M and $77M. Now these projects are not directly competing with DADI, however, it gives you an idea of how the current market values these decentralized web projects. In my opinion, DADI’s vision is in parallel with these two projects."

"The top risk factors include:

The name feels dirty to say repeatedly"

I wont be participating in tomorrows ICO, but I would like to participate in the public sale on the 29th? So, I dunno thinking about throwing 2 ether at it.

when do you reckon it will go on exchanges? fucking selfkey was on kucoin a few days after the ICO

Who is the girl on the right?

Princess Leia (and I am not joking).
shameless.com/videos/princess-leia-gives-a-perfect-blowjob/

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7ojbaf/warning_dadi_ico_is_a_proven_scam_they/

Presale is tomorrow shithead.
Where do retards like you come from!?

he means registration to participate in the presale you pajeet

Should have fucking said so!
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

this gonna make me rich af

pic very related

Anybody who buys this pajeet coin is a brainlet

nice fud

You sound like one of these 12yo niglets on Telegram.

THEY STOLE FROM SONM THEY ARE A SCAM GOOGLE IT THEY ARE A SCAM STAY AWAY PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT SCAM SCAM SCAM THEY STOLE FROM SONM THEY ARE A SCAM GOOGLE IT THEY ARE A SCAM STAY AWAY PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT SCAM SCAM SCAM THEY STOLE FROM SONM THEY ARE A SCAM GOOGLE IT THEY ARE A SCAM STAY AWAY PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT SCAM SCAM SCAM THEY STOLE FROM SONM THEY ARE A SCAM GOOGLE IT THEY ARE A SCAM STAY AWAY PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT SCAM SCAM SCAM THEY STOLE FROM SONM THEY ARE A SCAM GOOGLE IT THEY ARE A SCAM STAY AWAY PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT PAJEET ALERT SCAM SCAM SCAM