Blockfolio/Delta rate thread

Post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I doing this right?

GRID+, AGI, VEE, HST

Buying fucking low cap projects if you want to make gains.

Mine

overdiversified.

ITT: shrimps

Help. What do? Over diversified?

Will I make >100k EOY?

I don't get why you guys have

Poor meme coins. Nothing that can make you significant gains

Well, it's like this. I have different coins on different exchanges

nope. Holding bags

Pls be satire

whats the cap on AGI? 520 MM coins at $0.50, leaving it with a $260 MM market cap?

Nope

No, you fell for a meme.

Am I gonna make it?

Yes user

I dropped $30 on Mintcoin because the volume was relatively high for a week straight on Cryptopia and the project came back to life recently. They released a roadmap yesterday. So why not.

Thoughts?

love you

just added ECA into delta so ignore the percentage, i dont daytrade so just long term holds mostly, will sell maybe half of my ECA once it's exchange it back up and running to pursue some other projects im looking at

I love skycoin, its heavily undervalued for what it is.. a far better bitcoin than bitcoin cash. If this doesnt hit top 10 by EOY, this market is stupid.

go easy on me I threw some bucks on memes like fun, etc. but my main focus are neo, ven, icx, req and sphtx

jesus fucking crist, why do your diversify so much?
Sell everything below 50$ and invest into ICX or VEN

am I making it anons?

I was thinking of doing so, once my shit is out of the red

Look where TRON is. This market is stupid

went on a buy spree when I started with crypto fucking add man

Please elaborate

Take money out from ARK. Not the type of coin that moons. Others are ok.

Give it to me straight, doc.

Am I gonna make it?

If yes, when?

>ICX, VEN, XLM
>"holding bags"

Have you no faith, user?

with that amount invested, consolidate into 2 coins.

Milli EOY

Rate it biz, also predictions are welcome

Don’t give a fuck about dips

Needs more VEN.

any recommendations?

Don't sold consolidate without telling me into fucking what

Ven sounds solid after research

Rate my poor man's chadfolio, gonna work alot coming months to steadily add funds

I wanna put some extra in LINK, VEN and XMR, feels like a balanced portfolio. Maybe some ETH.

Do you enter every single transaction manually in blockfolio?

Lacks TEL.

Wow you really did buy all the Veeky Forums meme coins...

So how has that been going so far?

If I hadn't bought into UTT and INS during their ICOs then I'd sell them and go all in on VEN.

Still waiting till I can add my XCM, SAL & CRPT bags. VEN is almost definitely going to leave them all in the dust, however

Waiting for this dip to be over...

If you have less than 10k,

honestly i would consolidate into 4 coins, the ones that i think you should keep are ven icx link and (xrb/eng/xlm) maybe further consoldiate those 4 into just icx link ven

nice chad folio
link ven are good choices, XMR and ETH are expensive, but will be good anchors in your portfolio as they are stable, id suggest zrx as an alternative.

Eoy predictions

Even though most people might say it's FUD, I'd drop REQ. Sold it too 2 days ago, the announcements and current progress just isn't really convincing anymore.

so far so good. one or two coins are moving slow, but i guess since i have meme coins, i should follow the meme "HODL"

20-30k

>bought btc at $2200
>bought neo at $8
>bought icx at $2.99
>eth and ltc are trading money

INT is a meme

I'll help you out:
>no evidence for "partnerships" with Microsoft/IBM
>chief architect is expert in lasers, not distributed systems
>no whitepaper (only pre-whitepaper)
>competing with IOTA but much less developed

it's not "criminally undervalued"; there's not even a fucking whitepaper. INT has no reason to gain anytime soon except on the hype of being "muh Chinese iota" or "the next antshares". you could put your faith in the term, but with absolutely no info on their organization or roadmap it doesn't seem like the wisest decision

DYOR and pick a better moonshot. VEN is great tho

Rate me boys

Just the blue chips.

Started with 10k usd when btc hit 3k during china fud dip, had some crypto before, but that was peanuts.

btc - 0.760
bch - 3.30 - btc hedge

Hodl Forever
eth - 20
xmr - 40
ltc - 12
omg - 500

knc - 3000 - Sell Q4 18
zen - 84 - Hodl till top 20
nebl - 300 - Hodl till top 20
lux - 500 - Sell when it hits big exchange
mtl - 1000 - Sell before app launches
wish - 3000 - Sell when it hits big exchange
can - 2000 - Sell at 50000 sats

Nice thanks, yeah I just bought it hoping for a small moonshot. Right now I have this 40 dollar stuck on OKEx. Trying to find some use for it

Trying to turn this into 50k eoy

Still down like 4k from two weeks ago. P.s. fuck you fun shills

>ripple
>bluechip
Mmm mmm mmm no no no.

Pls rate good sirs

I'm starting to get it, have $500 on standby.

I personally don't but I keep an ocd spreadsheet, ypu have to so you can get your average price buy ins amd shit

Spread real thin for how much you have invested. Consider consolidating. Personally I don't think it's worth holding that much eth at your total value level but many would disagree.

Take responsibility for your actions son.

u r a god

Oh I do. I let this retarded board sway me into buying FUN at .17. My fault. Now I'm a lot less gullible.

Yeah I was afraid of that. What would you recommend consolidating into? All-in or 2-3 coins?

FUN is actually a real business that will launch this year. I think you're just a meme coiner through and through.

Lotta people on biz say go all in, I personally think 2-3 coins (preferably 2) is better in this bear market. The concept is correct tho. Remember "consolidating makes you rich, diversifying keeps you rich".

Maybe keep $2-300 on the side for playing with if you feel tempted by trading.

Just bought my first coins yesterday. 0.15 ETH and 0.25 LTC.

What should I be buying up to hold for a year/long term?

just started investing last week. Amidoinitrite?

Am I gonna make it? Got in early on BTC and XRP, I feel like I've got too much in BTC now

>FUN
Yes you are

thanks, im looking for the long term

Patrician

I'M JUST A POOR FAG
MAKE IT STOP MOMMY

Thinking of consolidating into a smaller amount of coins, thoughts?

Rate....thinking off adding NEO more ZRX later on, maybe link too but not sure

Seems like alot of folk here are fairly young and sona few hundred is alot. Even less than 100 is not insignificant. I remember when i was in college $1k still seemed like a lot of money

With that perspective putting $30-40 on a few coins seems lime a defent investment and diverisification

CHADFOLIO....best one ive seen yet in this thread...besides the tron obviously

Would like to get into xlm again soon

q2 predictions anyone?

So much icx ven and link being posted here am I missing something?

>.08 XMR
>

hehe

looks good

more DNA

I like the fact this guy put 30 or so on mint. I did the exact same thing as this with rimbit last year. Thanks to the altcoinbuzz youtube being utterly fucking retarded I did extremely well out of the meagre 50 brexit tokens I threw at it.

They even do portfolio ratings in the discord group. And give you recommendations to make more profit.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

I wanna believe

lose the SALT

With $2k in, advice welcome

I feel like Youtube channels are usually safe holds though. Nothing massive but safe

lol.....DELUDED

done