Telcoin - carTEL

better buy it while its cheap, folks.

moon incoming.

carTEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sI_Ps7JSEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have my bags waiting for the moon

$TEL telegram channel added 300 users in 12 hours.
That's a 20% dip from the 24 hours prior.
Enthusiasm may be losing steam. Need good articles written by some anons now.

Lol it’s only gaining bc of the kucoin competition, once it’s over this shit coin will sink faster than the titanic

Being this dumb.

alright, i'm in

>literal pajeet coin
>literal pajeet
Everyone knows the more it’s shilled on /biz it’s pajeet level

The fucking ICO wasn’t even shilled on here

ofc and it's a pajeet scamcoin, but it hasn't mooned yet.

Why do you even post when you know literally nothing about the topic, not the slightest clue of it's concept nor plan

That's why they did KYC.
Whole team, all Indian, based in Mumbai, not a toilet in sight.

Should I hold this? It’s sinking. Ugh.

If you want to make even more money than this moon join this pnd

discord dot gg/sTcbHAB

>Listed 3 days
Just sell, retard.

Yes, sell to BTC so you can take an even harder hit.

this reminds me of DBC and BNTY alot in how Veeky Forums is reacting. a lot of FUD but in 2 weeks this is going to be 3c-5c
Screen cap

then back down to 50 sats

>3-5c

you're saying tel would have 5b mcap in 2 weeks?

baka pajeets like you only hurt the coin ur shilling

5 cent would make the market cap 1 billion, retard.

Yeah it is true, the fud on DBC BNTY and TEL are massive. Lots of people bought in high, sold low, and now fud.

It is sad but it is reality that some people will seel their dreams out of fear and then become hateful for a time.

wonderful day to you my friends try to relax on this sunday.

Here is some Jazz music.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sI_Ps7JSEk

I think it's worth dumping right before the competition for it ends on the 23rd and then rebuy. Anyone who's already missed the 5-6 gwei price should be able to jump back in. What does the carTEL think?

I've been thinking the same thing but would love opinions as well. I feel like a lot of people are considering this move. Fucking hate these competitions.

I hate the competitions to, 2 of them in 2 weeks on DBC and people wonder why it has a bit of a road bump as 3 market downs happen.

lol

Set my sell at 81 sats.
Getting back in probably tuesday.

I got in at .007 and .008, so I'm good with holding until moon.

If it dips after the competition I'll buy more tho

I would love to be able to invest in Tel for you all to help your dreams but poor tough times and sturggling while working long hours only has me enough to spend on DBC and the BRAIN GANGS dreams but I have been trying to help yall promote TEL too.

I want all of us good people on biz to make it.

Hope you can make it man. Maybe I can ask some friends and they will buy in tuesday with you as they dont want a coin that cost over 10cents like DBC.

pancakes for yall :)

kys faggot

don wan see none you'all lil niggers selling, ahight? feel me?

It's only 4 btc, so what do I care.

lelcoin

What the fuck?!
I leave you fucks alone with my tellies for literally ONE DAY and they're down 10%!
You fucks better fucking fix this RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
FUCKKKKKKKKKK!

Poorfag with 15k tel and bought at near ATH. I’m not going to make it user. Will hold indefinitely though.

chill fellow TELetubby, it's just bitcoin shitting itself weekly

Yeah, I'm exiting all alts for ETH.

My niggah!

>its 2019
>TEL just broke $10
>you are driving your super car with super model GF on your private highway looking down into the city of wagies, smartphone addicts, using TEL to pay their monthly credit card bills and iphone forever contracts

Enthusiasm losing steam because of these massive sell walls.
They are enough to kill any hype.

5 cents would make the Market Cap 1 billion, its pretty doable. 5 cents end of Feb would be my lowest estimate but honestly with how I feel this is progressing I do think that in 2 weeks this will pump hard going by my logic.

Why is it doable? All that money in Uganda flooding in?

Yeah it just hit the market at a pretty good multiple which is going to keep it down for a little while, good opportunity to buy in.

multiple of the ICO I price I mean

Why is it doable? Think M-Pesa

I don't think you've read the whitepaper or are too closed minded to see the implications of the project so I'll try to write out some of the key points of why I like this month Hold.
This isn't for you or me and by your reply "Uganda" is actually the target audience in the way that this project honestly targets shit hole countries and immigrants. Using these tokens, their users will be able to send remittances, make money transfers and make online payments. These transactions can be done via text messages and USSD codes, which does not require a smartphone. Banking the unbanked. Through telecom operators that have a huge channel of distribution. 2 billion people have banks and 5 billion people have phones. America or whatever non3rdworldcountry your from isn't the whole world, most places fucking suck and because they suck allows this project to have insane potential.

So you think it will be on offer in the UAE and Uganda by Feb?

Is this ran by Michimasa Naka or that nigger?

Partnerships have already been signed proof-of-concept agreements with Etisalat from the United Arab Emirates, Dutch VEON Group and Telecom Tunisie. Feb will be a good month for this coin as partnerships continue

It's based in Japan. I figure Naka-san is running the show, and he's a shiny mouthpiece.
I really couldn't see the Japanese doing it any other way.

Yes, but when will they have a functioning product? You can't just throw M-Pesa out and say "SEEE!". Before rollout, it's all speculation. The same problem has hit Canya. So it'll sleep for a while.

Ah so Naka-sempai is in charge and they have the black dude be the "hip" face of the company.

More than likely, but also, he's a french african, who has successfully lead other companies to MM exits. 20 years ago, the only african migrants (his parents) to get to france were typically very high IQ, high drive, essentially the best of the best out of africa. That's his parents, and apparently he's picked up something. Don't let influence you here.

ama ready and waring ma sbace siut

Kucoin stuck loading for anyone
Tried timing the market because of the meme triangle forming but now I can't time shit

I see. I must admit that I only saw his face and just assumed he was African American

yes it is for me

BUY MY TELLIES BUY MY TELLIES
BAGGY TELLIES I MUST SELLY
DROP MY BAGS FOR HALF A CENT
STILL LOSE ME LESS THAN FUCKING DENT

>20 years ago, the only african migrants (his parents) to get to france were typically very high IQ
wtf no? have you ever been to France?

this, children of smart immigrants are make up a majority of the elite

>functioning product

Look at any eth token. Its an eth token. There is very little technical work to be done.

Of course its all speculation but I do believe this will reach 5 cents by the end of Feb for the reasons I've stated in this thread.
Be patient.Hold. Profit. I'll see you guys end of Feb to report back.

iq is not hereditary you fucking racists, it is socioeconomic......wait until the most recent immigrants to France have to opportunity to participate in Crypto.....the no go zones are the true incubators of new wealth

The big hurdle will be getting transactions via text.
M-Pesa took years to build up to critical mass, and that was owned entirely by Vodafone.
Yes, for the last 15 years. I've seen the difference between older immigrants and recent immigrants. There's a big, big, big difference. For example, look at all the black scholars (in actual subjects) in the US. Almost all are recent immigrants or children of immigrants. Even if you want to make the Race/IQ argument, the number of high iq outliers out of 1.2B people is going to be quite significant. In the 1980's when most of the west had standards for immigration, that is what ended up. He's obviously the product of that policy.
Stop. Just stop. I'm glad you believe. If your prediction is predicated on price, and not long term fundamentals, I don't know what to say. If they execute on the whitepaper, this will be a great hold. Everyone with their exits set for Feb are wanting to ride the hype train. In that case you're just gambling, and know nothing.

10M isn't that many in ratio to africa, but I'm thinking they're going to blow their timelines. It's VERY aggressive.
Keep in mind, I am in the coin, and am bullish on it, but I don't expect it to pump into Feb to dump.