EDU MISSION

EDU MOON ???? Mission let’s go fags

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bokkypoobah/LiveEduCrowdsaleContractAudit
youtube.com/watch?v=GbcWA252ewQ
tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got in yesterday. This is a real 10x moon mission.

yo what the fuck
yesterday this ico was at 8m, today its at 7.7m?

what the fuck is this bull shit scam

people have been reporting that their eth deposits have been getting "stuck" and then when they go to the telegram page they get banned and later contacted by the staff to add more eth to "unclog" it. Scam. Pass.

it was at 7.1 you dumb nigger

Don’t be scared of moon mission

have 15k, hopefully make at least x2

I think this might be scam. When are they going to fix their homepage?

Only 75k EDU will I make it!?

Probably dumbasses sending from an exchange.

another EDU shill without any analysis
stay away from it idiots, you will get burned

Found the nocoiner guys!

Are you salty that you have no EDU?

They know, something is wrong with the celery something. It'll be fixed by 1 p.m. PST.

I'm a 17k eddie and know full well this is scammish but I've flipped scams before and they're the easiest things to hype because the CEO pumps the living hell out of it. Look at the telegram it is filled with literal pajeets and mentally disabled people. The telegram already has more than 3x the subscribers of chainlink. This coin has normie appeal and you'd have to be dumb not to see that.

Join us anons. This is how you make money in a bear market.

>Look at the telegram it is filled with literal pajeets and mentally disabled people.
And by that I mean they actually think this is a good ICO and see nothing wrong with the company or token usage.

What price you plan on hodling to?

Who are YOU

2x ICO. I didn't realize how shitty this really was and I don't want to get stuck with bags.

My analysis: 10mil mcap with lots of room to grow. Bullshit like bat with no utility can hit almost a billion, I'm holding to at least 5 dollars.

>education project needs a blockchain
>and a token
shut up and take my money!

Can someone who isn't a dumbshit like me check their smart contract and find out what their current sales is at? Yesterday it was at $8.8mil while stuck on the site at $7.9mil for ages. They've deleted this smart contract link from the website so it seems something faggoty is going on

github.com/bokkypoobah/LiveEduCrowdsaleContractAudit

$5 billion marketcap is not happening.

It is time to moon

Nothing is unheard of in crypto: Rule No 1

I doubt the price will go below ICO price though I'm not familiar with what has happened with other ICO's.

Can someone pass the salt

This.
I bought 14k of this shit just to flip it.

If they had a charismatic CEO like Tron or something, sure. But this guy is legitimately retarded. His reddit ama was a disaster. His twitter looks like he's 15. In that youtube interview he can barely speak; this is not a long term hold by any means and I'm not gonna risk it getting greedy.

For some reason the people on telegram can't see through this though. They're excited about the free shirt.

my tokens finally showed up on the dashboard but im still banned from telegram and this still feels like a scam plus the contract link is gone

the vast majority of tokens you hear about trading under ICO had much larger caps (like 4 to 10x larger). This one could be lower cap but provided they literally don't exit scam (which I don't really think is going to happen) this should be good for at least a 2x.

entirely possible senpai

Profit is profit, 2x or 20x

youtube.com/watch?v=GbcWA252ewQ

Just transferred one bitcoin into EDU

that's bold nigga, are you an experienced ICO flipper?

What this guy says is a good advice for longterm investments but it doesn't matter for short term ico flipping.
Hype and normie appeal are enough if you want a quick 2-3x after ico.

And a low market cap.

I think I heard you complaining about the admins. They sounded fine to me. And pretty normal and competent, or at least as much as possible after responding to the same retarded questions 10x an hour for three weeks. The CEO has too much of a history to just exit scam as does the back end dev. I don't think it's a great idea but it's just tokenizing their service, which does in fact have some advantages, even if it's debatable if it's worth it for anyone other than them to cash grab.

Let’s just say this ain’t the first time i ever bent anything over does that make you happy to hear faggot now are you experienced 5x nigger

Someone needs to shill this on normie book Twitter insta, etc etc.

EDU x5 niggers be ready u been Warned

Bump

LOL

tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html

>Justin Sun
>charismatic

BTC and ETH dropping you retard

56k here
10m market cap is what made me buy this token
Given the hype and normies I'd say this will atleast 3x-4x short term