HAHA!

I hope you all starve soon!

Double bottom unicorns, you say?

Well atleast it isn't a duck pattern. Then we are doomed!

>puts meme arrows on chart next stop my angus

Every chartists is so confidently calling next leg down its pretty funny. I can't tell if they are colluding or if they just are over confident. They act as if it is the surest thing in the world.

I follow these technical analysis guys all day and their predictions are really no better than flipping a coin.

>TAfags

whos this twatter faggot
also kys

Maybe I can buy a 1080 ti at a good price then

It's called market manipulation with bunch of follower retards

>be Veeky Forums
>doctors are just faggots that use their gay ass tools to save people
>charts are just meme arrows graphs for faggot noobs
>we going moon boys fuck long words and those stupid 60 yeas of experience people they retards we smart hurrr durr

>60 yeas of experience
I have 60 years of experience in the cryptocurrency markets sir.

just watch them burn user. I will enjoy the threads in 2 months of anons trying to find the new trend to hop on after they lost all their crypto gains.

Anybody who goes long on any shitcoins at the moment is doomed to at least 1 year of bagholding

You guys have been saying the same thing every dip since december. I believed you and sold the dip and lost money every time. Fuck you.

>Actual duck pattern forming
This is not good...

Unless

>TEAM IFINIEX
>TETHER UNLIMITED
>GIANCARLO

Hype
>

>doctors have vested interested in using their tools to save people
>random twitter fags' motives are unknown
nice try. brainlet

That TA is horrible

We really need some kind of hall of shame for people's bearish predictions so we can look back on them.

I didnt say it last dip. I sold at 17k.
check 3day chart this dip is way different than the last. This is trend reversal

why 4 hour? use a 2hour or a 30min or a 15min chart and your interpretation differs wildly. shits like reading fucking tea leaves.

>doctors are just faggots that use their gay ass tools to save people
this. i work on making the tools and the doctors are mouthbreathers who are good at memorizing shit but have 0 skill, except for legit surgeons

>Actually thinking bearshaming is the answer

>Implying twitter fags dont have incentive to be right to look good for their followers

Now it's different, december was the top and now it all comes tumbling down. I hope you faggots cashed out atleast your initial investment

Doctors don’t claim to be able to predict the future

It's not the answer but if newfags could look back at all the times through 2017 and 2016 people said exactly the same thing and posted the meme bubble chart they might take a more nuanced view on things.

Yep. Every "trader" on tradingwatch (except for that pajeet) also called 20k when we were around 13-14k a few days ago.

when i don't like how the 5min looks i jump out to the 15min. if that looks bad i move to 1hr. sometimes i even use the 2hr if it's really bad.

I think if you made a trading bot that did the exact opposite of what TA-fags said it would do 1,000,000% a year.

>double bottoms are unicorns
This faggot has never seen a chart before.