ITT: Overvalued vaporwave scams

I’ll start

Why the fuck does this vaporware keep mooning? Are they using ICO funds to pump the price?

>Why the fuck does this vaporware keep mooning? Are they using ICO funds to pump the price?
Oh boy you have no idea huh?

ETH mooned because of ICOs remember? ETH allows you to buy into ICOs.

In EOS you dont need to spend a goddamn thing, you just hold the tokens and every fucking ICO will airdrop their tokens to EOS holders 1 to 1. Thats right faggots, the EOS foundation has 1 billion dollars to pay ICOs to airdrop their tokens to EOS holders instead of ICOs fundraising money.

Its a win-win for the EOS foundation, ICO teams, and holders. The ICOs dont have to worry about raising enough money. The holders dont need to spend a damn thing. And since EOS foundation holds a lot of EOS tokens they get a lot of the airdropped tokens and their EOS holdings also pumps in USD value allowing them to repeat the same shit all over again until EOS is #1 in marketcap.

Tron too

Hypeman CEO can't even pump his shitcoin on twitter anymore. Normies are pissed

Vaporwave is a great genre, fuck you op

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme

This, honestly. I don't even know why I like it so much.

Christ, I feel sorry for you retards. You will unironically forced to FOMO in at $1000 when you finally realize that the next internet is being but on EOS and all of the apps are going to airdrop to EOS holders.

Now, Dan Larimer's previous projects are hugely successful, why is his magnus opus vaporware again?

OMG

If you actually think ETH is useful for anything but pump and dump scams, you are absolutely retarded.

>just hold the tokens and every fucking ICO will airdrop their tokens to EOS holders 1 to 1

So when the fuck is that supposed to happen? Sounds like a literal ponzi to me.
>hurr durr let's pump out as many shitcoins as we can and exitscam these fuckers.

Bitconnect 2.0

Which will drive the price of eth up, you brainlet darkie.

Until Bitcoin takes a shit and takes every altcoin with it. Enjoy your scam while it lasts, you useless pajeet.

Did you Google it at all?

You have to register your tokens on the EOS blockchain before June 1st and then you will get new tokens on the new blockchain

As for when you will get third party tokens, so far Everpedia, the Wikipedia replacement started by Wikipedia co-founder have already announced the ONLY way to get Everpedia tokens is to hold EOS

Its a precedent. Everpedia is the first to announce, but they made it clear more will follow.

EOS literally saved all the money from their ICO and are using it to invest in new apps (which will airdrop to EOS holders)

Stop fuding and start researching.

Not fudding at all since I dumped my tron bags yesterday and went in on EOS since it was making a decent recovery based on the past week. But it just sounds like "hey, shove this piece of coal up your ass and in a few months you'll have a diamond"

OK, they are announcing new partners on the 24th

RIP

So? If everpedia didn't make that much of a difference in price, what makes any more partnerships valuable?

Sounds stupid as fuck

People are buying the rumor and selling the news

Maybe the price will go down again.

Traders don't make the project vaporware.

I'll accumulate until it's permanently #1 or #2 on cmc

You go ahead and do that buddy and enjoy being poor. I'm in this game to increase sats, not vaporware shitcoins. I'll dump it the second i'm past my break even point

>You have to register your tokens on the EOS blockchain before June 1st and then you will get new tokens on the new blockchain

even this isn't a guarantee and they put it in writing for you

Yeah because laws, brainlet

>TRON
Biggest fucking scam token in the game. Sold it yesterday for the price I bought it. Happy to leave this bags behind.

yeah "because laws", aka they don't want to be held liable and get thrown in prison for exit scamming your dumb ass

TRX
TRX
TRX

TRX will moon soon pajeets

And yes, it's truly vaporware until they release a real product. They have yet to do so. These tokens they're hocking are useless and there's no guarantee by them they will ever be used on an EOS blockchain, if one ever exists. Past performance of Larimer is no guarantee of future results.

By all means go ahead and gamble on this. Who knows, maybe it will be the ethereum killer and I'll reget it. But it's too shady for me. I attended Consensus 2017 in NYC last summer where Larimer first announced the project. I think he's taking his steem cult for a ride and I'll feel sorry for them if it's a ponzi.

EOS tokens are nothing but a representation of your faith that Larimer will one day release a product and then decide to give the token holders something on it, while having no written or legal obligation to do so. Don't pretend it's not highly risky.

Even if I bought it I'd sure as hell dump before the freeze on June 1st.

he fucked over a group in 2013/14 I remember as well. He didnt convert one token to another or something.

AGREEED OP.

Also OmiseGO, Tron, Cardano