Coss is on sale -30%

BIG DISCOUNT!

Even going back to $1 (10 hours ago) means +50% gains.

Enjoy fellaz

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/VOT6YJ10VK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought mine for $0.65

No one is ever going to use this shithole due to the incompetent team behind it.

Coss holders are even more deluded than TRX fanboys.

lost so much money on this piece of shit, better go back to 2 usd when the fiat gateway rolls out

not gonna hodl your bag sir

You're fucking retarded. A fiat gateway would put an exchange in competition with coinbase. What would a coinbase token be worth. Faggot.

only other one to my knowledge is kraken and it's utterly shit.

fucking fell for this shill a while ago, cost me money and sold it off. Not gonna hold your bag especially when the whole ship's going down. Shit UI though I gotta say

It's $0.61 right now... Ouch!

I'm still up x10, but feel bad for not selling high!

Kraken has an exchange token?

It's over but I'll keep holding.

Did you guys catch the dip? Nobody is selling and price is going up

can't load the website
fucking shitcoin

lmao at anyone who fell for this. The discord pump and dump group unloaded their bags already.

Drop your bags, idiots.
Fiat gateway has already been confirmed as never coming.
The shitty engine on this site cannot even handle $2.5 million in volume.
For some reason idiotic devs decided to "upgrade" the UI before fixing the engine, and the new UI is worse than the old one.

This coin is dead.

Anyone got some data on dividends? Price is pretty irrelevant if dividends are massive.

pajeet class fud, you can do better i believe in you

Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

It already shot up to 0.87 cents. After dividend takers sold their weekly bags nobody sold at that low price. Nobody placed low sell orders.

That price action...

>all those bagholders that didnt buy below 1k sats
Even if it crashes I already made over double my investment, I don't give a shit by now

Did I mention that their CEO abandoned them after the fiat gateway news?

Oh I also forgot to mention the devs havnt added a new market pairing in weeks and spent multiple months moving css elements around and calling it a UI upgrade.

Guys? How much was the last dividend payout in sats?

It's much better than cuckoin and price will pass KCS in 2 months. Screencap this.

How the fuck are you supposed to read this? 100 COSS @ daily volume of $1.5M gets you 0,02 what?

low iq pajeet detected

cant even read excel sheet

You really are retarded user. Sorry for you.

How do you fall sleep without suffocating you utter brainlet?

dollhairs

Buy now through me or remain poor this year

sso.coss.io/api/invite/VOT6YJ10VK