The bubble isn't bursting... right guys? g-guys?

The bubble isn't bursting... right guys? g-guys?

i think hell be fine

SOMEONE MAKE THE FUCKING MARKET GO UP I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT IM SICK OF MY ALTS DUMPING I WANT TO BUY A NEW FUCKING HOUSE IM SICK OF THE ONE I BOUGHT LAST YEAR IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOMS IN SO HURRY IP AND SOMEONE DO SOMETHING SOME GOOK NEEDS TO PUMP THE MARKET OR SOME DINOSAUR BILLIONAIRE NEEDS TO INVEST AND STOP BEING A LOW TEST BETA BILLIONAIRE BITCH IM SICK OF WAITING FOR THIS TO MOON SOMEONE DO SOMETHING IM FUCKING ANGRY THAT MY ALTS AND BITCOIN ARENT WORTH 10X WHAT THEY ARE NOW 10X WAS NOTHING LAST YEAR I USED TO THROW MONEY INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MOONED SO MUCH I COULD BUY A NEW ASTON MARTIN AT 21 Y/O WITHOUT EVEN CARING WHICH I CRASHED IN NOVEMBER BUT SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHY HAS THE GROWTH SLOWED DOWN I NEED MORE MONEY IM ONLY A 4 MILLION-LET I NEED TO MORE OTHERWISE WHEN I SEE SOMEONE WITH MORE MONEY THAN ME OR PERCEIVE THEM AS HAVING MORE THAN ME I GET INSECURE AGAIN LIKE WHEN I WAS BROKE AND AUTISMO AND I ALSO AM STARTING TO HATE ALL WOMEN BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN GET TO MY MONEY BUT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE SO I END UP ONLY FUCKING THEM ONCE AND THEY FIGURE OUT THAT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING MY MONEY BECAUSE I HATE THEM ON PRINCIPLE AND THEY REALISE THEY CANT GET NOTHING FROM ME SO THEY LEAVE AND I ONLY FUCK THEM ONCE THIS HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY NOW EVERY GIRL IVE FUCKED SINCE LAST JUNE HAS LEFT ONCE SHE REALISED I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A HOE AND WILL NEVER GIVE THEM OR BUY THEM ANYTHING SO THEY LEAVE AND GO SPONGE OFF SOME BETA WHO BUYS THEM STUFF AND JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO START DOING COKE AGAIN BUT I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE I WASTED MORE THAN 20 BTC ON IT SO I NEED MORE TO STOP THIS FROM COMING BACK AND SO THAT I CAN BUY A FUCKING PERMANENT IN HOUSE SEX SLAVE IM NOT EVEN JOKING SO YES, CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING?

BURST MOTHER FUCKER BURST HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nope we are hitting elliot wave 5 as the stochastics show an oversold position up from the 6 hour candles to the 2 week Acc/Distribution curve

Finally the Elliot wave patterns!

In other words, poop

It's crashing because there's no new money coming in.
Normies that bought in at the end of 2017 cashed out at a loss because they've never followed cryptomarkets before.
Plus, they just spent a shitload on holidays, so they're not spending money they don't have.

how many elliot memes are left?

Elliot Wave > ALL

Worst case scenario it goes back to 0.

This looks much worse than it is. No human paid 20k for BTC, it was just bots paining the tape at that level. Some FOMOs probably bought it at 17k but no higher than that. When you factor that in and the FUD we've been having recently I think this is just a correction.

in not gay TA language that means we go down, but then we go up really big?

What the fuck bro.

LOAD UP WHEN IT HITS ZERO

A correction that has been lasting way over a month? Yeah, no.

lol

Your new is showing

Screencap this

In 10 months all the other coins will be down a bit but Monero will up 10x

Slow class student

IN ENGLISH DOC

agreed, I also now just use rent boys as there is less fuss overall and the arrangement is clear, I fuck you for money, but low per fuck rates. I fuck allot, but overall accounting comes out in favor of having them live with you part of the year.

Quick TA guys

kek'd an unreasonable amount at this rare brainlet

>SOMEONE MAKE THE FUCKING MARKET GO UP I DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT IM SICK OF MY ALTS DUMPING I WANT TO BUY A NEW FUCKING HOUSE IM SICK OF THE ONE I BOUGHT LAST YEAR IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOMS IN SO HURRY IP AND SOMEONE DO SOMETHING SOME GOOK NEEDS TO PUMP THE MARKET OR SOME DINOSAUR BILLIONAIRE NEEDS TO INVEST AND STOP BEING A LOW TEST BETA BILLIONAIRE BITCH IM SICK OF WAITING FOR THIS TO MOON SOMEONE DO SOMETHING IM FUCKING ANGRY THAT MY ALTS AND BITCOIN ARENT WORTH 10X WHAT THEY ARE NOW 10X WAS NOTHING LAST YEAR I USED TO THROW MONEY INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MOONED SO MUCH I COULD BUY A NEW ASTON MARTIN AT 21 Y/O WITHOUT EVEN CARING WHICH I CRASHED IN NOVEMBER BUT SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHY HAS THE GROWTH SLOWED DOWN I NEED MORE MONEY IM ONLY A 4 MILLION-LET I NEED TO MORE OTHERWISE WHEN I SEE SOMEONE WITH MORE MONEY THAN ME OR PERCEIVE THEM AS HAVING MORE THAN ME I GET INSECURE AGAIN LIKE WHEN I WAS BROKE AND AUTISMO AND I ALSO AM STARTING TO HATE ALL WOMEN BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN GET TO MY MONEY BUT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE SO I END UP ONLY FUCKING THEM ONCE AND THEY FIGURE OUT THAT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING MY MONEY BECAUSE I HATE THEM ON PRINCIPLE AND THEY REALISE THEY CANT GET NOTHING FROM ME SO THEY LEAVE AND I ONLY FUCK THEM ONCE THIS HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY NOW EVERY GIRL IVE FUCKED SINCE LAST JUNE HAS LEFT ONCE SHE REALISED I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A HOE AND WILL NEVER GIVE THEM OR BUY THEM ANYTHING SO THEY LEAVE AND GO SPONGE OFF SOME BETA WHO BUYS THEM STUFF AND JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO START DOING COKE AGAIN BUT I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE I WASTED MORE THAN 20 BTC ON IT SO I NEED MORE TO STOP THIS FROM COMING BACK AND SO THAT I CAN BUY A FUCKING PERMANENT IN HOUSE SEX SLAVE IM NOT EVEN JOKING SO YES, CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING?
saved

This. Also the Fibonacci bands show hidden triangles on an uptrend RSI pennant.

zoom out

This is bitcoins chart. Bitcoin is shit legacy blockchain. Bitcoin will die this year and be replaced. There will be growing pains. Screencap this.

Lower highs and lower lows.

Everything is fine.
Everything is f-fine.

TL;dr

Quads have it. Buy now before you have to pay someone to take the coins off your hands!

Grandpa as got at least a couple more heart attacks in him before he croaks

>elliot waves

Lmfao. Tea leaf reading faggot

ok this was pretty fcukin good, saved

^

confirmed

>hidden triangles

my sides

just quick reminder for Veeky Forums

No, this is how it looked in June. And in September.

Elliott Rogers?

bretty scary chart bruh

>Bitcoin
bitcoin is kinda a failed project. I think its dominance will continue to decline.

I wouldn't take Bitcoin's fate as being the true indicator of the crypto space anymore.

>>I wouldn't take Bitcoin's fate as being the true indicator of the crypto space anymore.
mid-long term maybe.

if it dumps down to 8k over the next few days it's taking everything else down with it.

Seriously we all know what bitcoin is but right now we need it. If it goes everything goes with it no if's and's or but's about it.

whAts to stop eth from just taking its place

THANKS JUST BOUGHT 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000K BRAH

spicy

Very few people know Ethereum exists compared to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the flagship of crypto and this isn't gonna change soon.

eh id give it 6-10 months tops before ETH flips btc.

This is what you get if you buy shitcoins they go down with bitcoin when it goes down, but if you buy proper coins like VEN they go against the trend.

IMO there will be no flippening as some like to imagine it but a parity. Bitcoin brand recognition will still be bigger outside the crypto scene and will continue to be the gateway for many years.

tl;dr

an hero urself

Oh for sure, but I think ETH flipping BTC would incite a massive amount of media attention to ETH (similar to the first time BTC hit $1000)

Eh, I think if anything that would create a market for Ethereum killers.

They're not hidden, motherfucker I placed them there on purpose.

X x 10 = 10X
What is the value of X?

if there is a flippening it will forever destroy crypto moon missions. people (normies) buy in because they think it will always go up, if BTC gets stepped on then that confidence goes bye.