So... What are you waiting for?

So... What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox.com/exchange
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm already in. NEO guy on board, relatively unknown chink coin. Veeky Forums doesn't know yet (sometimes the most important indicator).

this coin is gonna make me a lot of money anons. i'd appreciate it if you'd let me accumulate more of them before shilling. thankfully no one here realizes how elite this is and thus i'll be free to get more cheaply over the next month or so

for it to hit a real exchange so I can buy it

easy as pie to get on gate.io. i did the same thing falling for the muh real exchange meme on INT and look where that got me user? could have bought in at 26 cents

gate.io is decent.

I got it (even though it is a small amount) on Bibox.

Supply is high. Might 2x/3x fast tho.

I have some zero point something BTC that I am holding, should I add it to my BTO amount or heel holding?

Are you gents storing this in MEW after buying on gate.io for the time being or what?

Bump. Tell me now niggas

I keep in on bibox

Fuck I want to use bibox so bad but the 2btc withdrawal limit sucks, also only have a drivers and they require a passport To verify shit sucks

No I'm keeping it on the exchange. Selling when it moons.

Anyway, it can be stored in MEW just fine, contract address is listed on ethplorer and has been confirmed working by holders.

is that exchange solid?

Poorfag here, no such problems

how fast ? like in the next days?

unironically just gripped 5K of this. this fucker is gonna be like INT and IOTChain, except it won't dump to death and stay dead in a week.

holding this bad boy until summer.

Been in since ICO. Super solid project. Excited.

Binance soon.

My balls are fucking ready. Just dropped 8k.

For anyone interested, bibox.com/exchange

What's the market cap of this?

gate.io worked perfectly fine for me