Has there ever actually been a bubble that looked like this?

Has there ever actually been a bubble that looked like this?

Bitcoin 2017/2018

It doesn't really look like the chart anymore, and it's kind of irellevant if bubbles don't every actually pan out like this.

Looks enough like the meme chart, no?

fuck that took a long time.

It makes it seem like crypto is in 1996 in dot-com bubble terms.

Things go a bit faster than in the 90's tho

But the market is also alot bigger this time.

most of the "stocks" making up the total market cap were fucking websites like pets.com, the equivalent of shitcoins today. the ones that survived were those with ability to scale like Amazon, kinda like agnostic white label tokens now, still got dragged down in the shitstorm though.

In my estimation we're at late 1998, and we're moving at double the speed.

Yeah seems accurate.

Make it 2001, at 10x the speed

Wow this eary

yeah, everybody should just sell

I'd say either that or mid-2000...

Crazy shit

right, well the thing is that media is still warning for crypto like crazy which makes me think that a lot of big investors are still out of the game.

The internet was a better place when this gif was made

Obviously it's never gonna fit the chart exactly but the stages are quite clear in most bubble charts

Fuck off with your annoying stuffed Pepe.

Gold & silver don't fit the chart as well

I think big investors (and normies) will come only after a massive 90%+ crash. We should end up with a handful of crypto's. Then, prices should stabilize and go up gradually. Big money will come in for the discounts and because mass adoption will start. Normies will come in as users, not investors, but this will drive further growth. Anyways, we'll either see one more massive pump or it's game over in a few months.

If this ends up being the big crypto bubble I'll be disappointed. This has the potential for a much much bigger one.

You'll never find smooth curves like in the "anatomy of a bubble" chart.

And the desparir level is exagerated too, it more likely follow the dotted line.
And fi you compared it will probably ends at the 8000 level we're we're going, that you like it or not.

And after that it doesn't immediatly rebound at $20k.

It will stay there for months, before the beginning of the next bubble.

It's not Bitcoin, it you see any other shitcoin, they all do the same.

>or it's game over in a few months
What the fuck are you saying? You sound stupid

you've never done TA have you?

this graph is bullshit, this formation, you will see it like 100 times if you look at the btc graph over the last years

pls be wrong

The reason btc wont match this exactly is cause the mean is higher since the price went up soooo much. Graph the line yourself and you will see what i mean. Same for the gold and silver bubble further up the thread.

I meant gold & silver don't fit is as well as internet/nikkei

Okay

The Dot Com Bubble Peaked at Three Trillion Dollars - we have some time,

though i think crypto can be higuer than this like 10-30 trillions??

Regardless, keep some fiat saved up in case all alts go on sale with 99% discount

What is the rationale behind comparing 'market caps' of different bubbles?

Just a reminder that URSS was being looted and money influx on that kind of crap was huge, when Russia finally dried out in 2001, all the ponzi websites fell, crypto has no one to suck but normies, and TRX and XRP already sucked them dry.

just wondering, crypto is a world wide mania running all days no stop with would be currencies

>USSR

Fix.

w-what?

Just a reminder that if you're relying on crypto for money, you are not going to make it.

>Not having a real job.
>Market is red.

ITS CRASHING SEE YOU ALL AT $3K! ALL GO TETHER

>bitcoin crashes
>everyone goes into tether
>tether crashes
the absolute state of crypto

this is right

I'm interested in buying the Amazon's and holding. What coins or projects will survive and scale?