ETHorse

Easy 5x in the short term?

What is the Veeky Forums consensus on this?

Ethtrader keeps shilling this past few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought 10k, has a decent chance of going 5x so why not

no, pls sell, everybody else pls sell it's a bad coin don't buy it

fuck off pajeet

I picked up 20k, contemplating making it a round 100k.

where can you even buy it, I can't find it on ED or the exchanges its supposed to be on.

it's on idex and on ED but you have to add the contract to see it.
here's the link if you're brave etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH

IDEX

appreciate the help lads.

This is an hidden gem, You shouldn't shill this here because it's still early, but let some people join.

Built my big portfolio with this, not even kidding I'm buying more now, this might be an easy 20x in the next month.

this

literally no sell orders on this, what the fuck

and again, another scam thread.

fuck off.

>Ethtrader keeps shilling this

god I fucking wonder why, it's almost like you can buy reddit posts and upvotes.

fuckers.

kys pajeet

Ethtrader has been pretty good to me in the past. I'll keep following their shills until I get burned, I guess.

I will ruin your entire project.

All it takes is for me to care enough to bother.

i'd buy more but idk if btc/eth keep crashing, then people will sell out to get into the main coins.

anything below 0.002 i'll eat tho

this shit's been shilled too hard, especially by people who can't even write english properly - still bought 10k anyway but i don't have any high hopes for this

woah watch out lads we got a big guy over here

what's the minimum I can buy on idex?

can i put $20 into it just for fun?

what the fuck is that $150 maker/$50 taker bullshit on idex?

It sold for 4 cents at IPO so it could still go lower than current price.

Still, looks like a solid project and good long term buy.

I've got my bags loaded, not even for the short term. If it becomes popular that's some nice passive income. It's a gamble, but eh.

desu the project is interesting and the coin is already up 4x from the first day it was shilled here

it's a gamble on gambling

people love to gamble
you bought this coin
this entire fucking BOARD is just speculation on alts

people don't seem to realize how much easier it is both securitywise, hasslewise and taxwise to bet via ethorse than buy shitcoins directly

not sure what your point is

Risks you take trading
>Exchange can gox you
>Fees and slow transfer times
>Massive tax liabilities - people have no idea how fucked they will be since you have to keep detailed records
>Gains from trading are income/capital gains
>Gains from ethhorse are gambling
>Security risk if you decide to withdraw coins and they're a new wallet

and this list is not complete, it's just off the top of my head

>decentralized exchange
>goxing you
mmmmm

>all exchanges are decentralized
LOL

basically all the volume is in the hands of a few

if you dont see the potential of HORSE you're retarded

This is going to be legend!
Internet phenomenon in the making.
Doge potenial.

that's not what I said, you were talking about the horse meme and currently it's only on decentralized exchanges, ofc bitstamp and binance could eventually gox you but that aint happening on shit like idex or ED

the ICO just finished, what exchanges horse is on right now doesn't matter.

and that only nullifies one point, not the others

My only complaint is the style ripoff of the metamask fox
Other than that I think this is a real winner

its a tip off to metamask fox if anything its kind of cool

This thing is gonna be big

1. People love gambling
Disagree? You must be a filthy nocoiner. Yes speculation is gambling. HORSE gives you the ability to basically short or long any coin. Wanna short some shitcoin? You can. Think HORSE will fail? Bet on it using HORSE. You might win some big bucks.

2. Dividend. With 20,000 HORSE you own 0.00016% of all HORSE. This entitles you to 0.00016% of the 5% house share on all trades. Sound small? Let's say we have only a 1000ETH daily gamble volume, or about $1MM daily. This is not much considering there's shitcoins that have a higher 24H volume than this. 5% of $1MM is $50k, and a 0.00016% share in that equals $8.-

That's right, you earn $8.- a day just by hodling. That's almost $3k a year from a $4k investment.

But be quick, it was only a $2k investment three days ago, and only a $1k investment at ICO.

>Sound small?
yeah, my aim is 200k, i'm halfway there and buying the 2nd half tomorrow.

and no, i didn't get in on the ICO. I wasn't aware of it, but I guess Americans couldn't anyway

I am a HORSE holder, but the problem I see here is that the exchanges it's at are pretty uncomfy.

If people who aren't that much into ETH want to invest, it honestly does throw you back a little.

Holding 50k of this
Bought in at around 12k/16k feeling comfy

>easy 5x
>easy 10x
>easy 100x
you guys cant be this retarded can you?

>problem
It's only a problem if you're done accumulating. Any coin that's not shit moons hard once it leaves ED.

Thanks, bought a hundred kay.

yeah if u want 200k just buy 50k worth of HORSE today and you will have 200k in a week.

>tfw you actually did buy 100k

I own a lot. Ton of potential. Get it.