XLM

Is the coming BTC crash going to send XLM back to 10 cents? 3 cents? whats the fucking bottom here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like with everything in crypto - there is no bottom

Look what happened to literally every altcoin after it crashed to $150. They all became worthless. If you believe in altcoins you're either new or retarded

in crypto just when you think your coin is at the very bottom and it can't possibly go any lower, it'll drop by another 80%

If you’re holding these you’ll be fine

>tfw all in on XLM

>tfw went all in on XLM at 80 cents
I legit can't sleep anymore.

Same but at $0.70. fuck my life

Fuck me, I felt bad when I went all in at around 60 cents.

>got too greedy and didn't sell at $1

Whats the point with ENG? Shill me on it

I'm not a stupid nigger so I count my money in sats, and I bought at 3k so it's still fine

this

>tfw all in at 3 cents
I pity you fools.

Yep. Got in at 2k. Tfw still up but just not up 4x

It's amazing how highly correlated all these altcoins are to BTC. So you can still become amillionarie if you buy a fuck ton of these altcoins and wait for BTC to shoot up again.

Fortunately I went all at .15 cents, anyway I just sold everything and cash out, I'm not an expert but I got a feeling this is the beginning of a new wave of cryptos bleeding, I will keep my investment safe on FIAT to not devaluate.

>sats
>2018
>not gwai
Who's the stupid nigger now?

>sold at 80c
thank you

Got in way below between 300 SATs and 650. Feels so comfy. But should of sold the top and rebought now

>Tfw sold xlm at 71 cents
>Was sort of worried i'd miss out on the moon
>Tfw its never climbed back up to 71 again
Fucking LOL

NO. BTC dumps and alts dump
BTC Bullruns and everyone dumps alts for BTC.
Only way to win in alt's is they create something outstanding or BTC stays stable.

you mean gwei pajeet?

I fucking hope so.

Wait for February. Wall Street is generating intentional FUD to buy cheaper. Then they will pump it up to new heights.

Was technically analyzed a few times by the TA guy in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

You're me. I'm sorry to betray XLM but I can't take this anymore. We're just not on stable ground, and we're completely tied to BTC. It doesn't fucking matter how good XLM is, it will go down with the rest of the shitshow.

We all thought normie wave would be good because it would flush the system with money. But all we got was unregulated wall street money manipulation with the only counterbalance being asian institutional money.

The future of crypto is in the hamds of people have have to power to crash the market and end it whenever they want

Hopefully I can fucking get my ETH sold in time and transfer enough fiat to kraken to buy more XLM. Wanna hold this for 2018

Yep, bought in at $0.03 and still slowly selling my other shitcoins to accumulate more.

I just asked Kek if XLM will reach $1.50 by the end of February and he said "without a doubt". We'll be fine.

Dubs confirmed! So shall it be!

Thank you based kek