Who /wagecuck/ here

Who /wagecuck/ here

Work hard to make your money, don't rely on (((get rick quick))) schemes like crypto

I started freelancing a few years ago. Still technically a wage cuck but I can take long breaks whenever I want. I recommend it.

Not for long user Swing Trade my nigga

Work keeps me connected to society unlike crypto though lol

Making wealth always takes risk, wagecuck income is not wealth, it's for buying food and keeping roof on your head.

99% of the world is. quit your fucking complaining

try farming
i was terrified by having a job, so i tried selling farming produce. so far so good, also my own boss which is a big plus.

I’m NEET right now. My whole life collapsed around me

I'm NEET but i work

all of us soon
crypto is kill

wagecuck here

>tfw wagecuck but a neet in spirit

I do and I have a $600k portfolio. Too much of a cuck to quit and begin cashing out.

stop playing video games and learn a skill

use that skill to make a new career for yourself

That's not enough money to quit your job for...

It sure is assuming he does not cash out fully

If course it is...

Depends on what you want to do. Probably can't retire with 600k, but it would give you plenty of time to sort your life out and figure out a path that doesn't involve being a wagecuck.

This. And also for buying crypto

what do you freelance as, and how long did it take to build up a decent enough client base that you didn't have to work for (((them))) any more?

This unironically sounds great.
How did you start user

I design websites, apps, logos, marketing images, etc for medium-large companies. There are a lot of freelance platforms for this, especially for developers. Toptal, Gigster, Upwork, etc.

But most of my best clients are from connections I made at my previous wagecuck job for 5 years. I do good work and built a strong reputation there, so when I started freelancing people started contacting me with work.

/artist/ here so self employed.
I will make my fortune in crypto and never deal with the public again.
Soon.

how did you start? is it hard work? if I could just pay upfront for land and equipment, and then machines did most of the work, would be dream job.

IT wage cuck here for a health care organization. It’s pretty comfy and nice knowing what I do sort of helps people. I would still prefer to be my own boss and not sit in rush hour everyday. ICX or VEN brehs? Which will help me quit wagecucking?

>he fell for the "work hard" meme

>tfw no talents
>tfw no strong interest to monetize
>tfw have to sit 40 hours a week in a fucking office because I need to "live" but I don't even know why I'm still breathing

work hard lol. Making money is about making the right moves not 'working hard'. Many poor people are some of the hardest workers around, hasn't helped them has it?

I have a shit min wage job so ya I feel you OP. I hope we all make it.

No, it is not hard work. Farming is easy. Just plant some seeds and come back to green fields in a few months.

Easy.

>tfw interview tomorrow
>didn't work for the last 2 years

I need to get more money now, then after like a year I'll quit again and cash out most of crypto and take another 2-3 years off.

Fuck work though it kills my health and soul.

This, I used to be pretty productive person before work. Work turned me into a self-hating asshole, who doesn't have passion for anything anymore.

Lol boomer

I wagecuck at a bank and work from home 2-3 days a week.

I make a lot more money in crypto but something me tells me not to quit and become NEET.

My job isn't too bad... and when you are comfy in crypto gains and not worried about getting fired it's super stress free.