Who else unironically /dyingofstress/ here?

who else unironically /dyingofstress/ here?

I can't take this anymore Veeky Forums. How do you manage with the stress? I can't stop staring at charts constantly, watching my portfolio bleed out. I barley sleep anymore. I set alarms so I am only sleeping for an hour at a time because I dont want to be away from my computer for any longer. A few days ago I noticed my hair was falling out in the shower. Today I fucking threw up blood.

During the last crash I was so stressed I ground my teeth so much that I have partial lockjaw so I can barely eat anything because I can't open my mouth, so I've been living off meal replacement shakes. And now its crashing again. I CAN'T TAKE THIS, BUT I NEED IT TO WORK. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I AM ALL IN ON THIS. ALL IN. Tell me its not over Veeky Forums, please. If this keeps going I honestly think I might die, I can barley stay conscious as it is already.

Does anyone else know this feel?

Smoke weed

yes

havent done anything but staring at charts for the last month

Stop caring about money

I was stressing from day trading so I'm going into some mid term holds. I 10xd from day trading for two months but the stress is killer and if I had held I would have made as much or more in that same time.

How long have you been in the crypto game. Think it gets better after maybe a few months and after you're sitting on a cushion big enough to not have to worry (since you're only losing house money up to a certain point)

jesus you cunts are weak

all in on long term holds and then don't think about it for a month. that's my plan anyway. also start smoking

You can't control the market, so unless you're planning to make a trade, just realise that it is out of your control and don't look at it for a week. And let's be honest, you'd fuck up a trade anyway so it's for your own good if you just seperate yourself from the graphs. Once you get it into your head that staring at the graphs won't help and that there isn't much you can do but enjoy the ride, you will be happier and find that you can sleep again.

>barley

lol kys nigger

you could literally just sell and forget about crypto forever and go back to your normal life. this can be just a phase if you want it to be. for a lot of us, we're in this fucking game all or nothing. and desu, nothing is not much worse than what we currently have

Go back to redit captain snowflake.

weed
xanax
alcohol
vicodin
percocet
hydrocodone
meditation
looking at cute things
petting your dog/cat

>need to focus on work
>try to ignore portfolio for a couple weeks
>it crashes hard
>happens everytime i try to ignore crypto

I'm long in quality coins like BNB, KCS and BIX which will only grow with their respective exchanges. The probability that I win big long-term is 99.99%. Literally stress free..

Graphs aren't hard to read. Trading is easy but you have to be there to make the trades all the time.

Next time we go on a bull run you need to take some money out. This is what happens when you go all in on a risky investment like an idiot. Stop putting in more than you care to lose.

I cashed out the majority of my holings, now I use like 20% of what I had on Bitmex to do short term high leverage day trading. its stressfull as fuck, but just on the short term. I can close my trades and go to bed, keep stop losses etc, and the money is less but the reward still high with leverage

Weak as fuck. You either invest what you can afford to lose and it's no big deal, or you invest what you can't afford to lose because life's a game and fuck it, see what happens

You chose the option of being a massive pussy

>turning him into a junkie

Kys

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Money Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I eat pressure for breakfast
BRING IT ON!

I have exams right now for engineering and have a lot of my money in this. Learn to deal with stress faggot

im here because of stress which left me with niggling health problems. This is a fucking holiday,user.

fucking weak I had 200k in my porftolio in dec, right now I have 130k I dont even give a fuck and keep in my I am a wagecuck who works for 600€/month

Yeah, I was stressed during the drop from 3k to 1.7k, the uncertainty about segwit, the drop from 5k to 3k, the uncertainty about segwit2x, the alt massacre before the 2x fork got cancelled, the alt massacre after that, the BCH run, etc.
Now I don't give a shit anymore.

>undergrad student
>thinks he knows what stress is
I'm an engineer, I'm working on a Master's through evening classes, I'm looking into starting a business based off of my grad research, and I have 80% of my net worth in crypto. GET ON MY LEVEL

DYOR, look for a good entry point and stop being GAY.

what sort of research, user?

Got in ethercraft 6 days ago. I dont give a shit anymore what is doing my crypto stuff.

Damn, so comfy hodling while I see a whole game developed from scratch

Well done you (srs tho). Seeing as it's a dick swinging contest my little bro is 21, finishing his masters this year and starting a PHD at cambridge next year, paid by Rolls Royce. Get on that level?

Whereas this guy is fully stressed over Crypto

Structural dynamics

I was actually doing my masters to trade crypto full time. A masters was honestly about 10% the level of stress I feel now

>starting a PHD at cambridge next year, paid by Rolls Royce
Propulsion?

I mean was doing my masters but quit to trade

I know this feel....only difference is I earn 4000 usd a month.

Just sell OP, we are going to 8k

iktf, I honestly have thought a lot about quitting my job to trade and focus on my research. I'm not learning much there anymore, and it just takes up so much time. It's a steady income though, and there's no guarantee that I'd make more trading than I would just HODLing like I'm doing now

I don't know, my mum told me that he's doing a phd. I know he did natural sciences undergrad though

late 20's fag here

clearly u r early 20's.

clearly this game is not meant for you to play it long term or even short term lol. simply cash out and try not to lose 20% or more in fees

also going all out on internet tokens is not very wise

Crypto is literally the least stressful thing to trade holy shit dont tell me you put all your savings on this volatile asset right?

If trading crypto full time is this stressful is it worth it?

>doesn't ever talk to his otouto
Warui onii-chan desu
And ganbatte on your exams

I'm stoned and deleted blockfolio

That's a good question user and I really don't know.

I felt like this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually make it. I was doing very very well trading before, way more than I would have just holding, but as I made more mistakes I started doing dumber and dumber trades and now idk if its worth doing.

I've been thinking about going back to my masters and just leaving everything as is and forgetting about it all, but at the same time you can miss out on so many gains doing so.

Stop caring so much about money.

Yeah true although he literally never answers his phone to anyone and I don't see him often
If that means good luck then thanks, got my next one on Tuesday

>During the last crash
These aren't crashes, just dips. Just chill out, crypto isn't going to die. Delete your deltas and blockfolios and come back in a month.

>Stress
You aren't ment for this

I needed this

vechain has unironically saved me fucking based chinks god damn

I'm all in but I'm not such a faggot

Here is a tip: just play vidya

>looking at cute things
>turning him into a junkie

This. That's terrible advice. I started to look at cute things to deal with the stress and now I can't stop watching moeshit. Save yourself! Don't look at cute things!

I tried taking a break from crypto yesterday. I read no news and didnt check any prices. I instead cleaned up, worked out, cooked, etc.

This morning I woke up with a severe headache for no reason, and checked the prices from yesterday- something I had mooned and I would have sold if I was watching, and today it's lower than ever so I continue to baghold.

The moral of the story is there's no escape and taking a break is a mistake. This is your life now, get used to it.

No, I didn't invest more than i could afford to lose. Dumbass.

jerk off, dude

All you guys saying you only invested what you could afford to lose, I don't get why that matters. How do you not beat yourself up over all your missed gains and bad decisions?

I only invested a really small amount; 350 bucks, but was really poor so that was most of my money. I traded my portfolio up to over 100k and am down now to 50k because I didn't sell in time. Shit like that makes me so mad at myself

No, give in! Look at cute anime!

hit the sell button

>all your missed gains and bad decisions
by not missing gains and making bad decisions? If your gains leave you that quickly then they were never gains in the first place

>All in

This is why

Even dirt poor africans living in shit conditions probably live a more internally less stressful and comfortable existence than you.

Trips confirm, especially when you consider that Africans don't have complex enough central nervous systems to feel things like "sadness" and "despair" in the same way you and I do

I don't watch charts. I check my Blockfolio three times during the day if I'm working. Once in the morning, so I can sell if I have to. If it's going well I'll check it at break. If not, I'll leave it until I get home and I can do something about it. DO NOT check your shit unless you can do anything about it, you are just causing yourself stress.

Also, focus on what you have made; not what you have missed out on. Take the bullshitters here with a pinch of salt, and just focus on your own gains. Don't pipe dream, but also keep hope.

>t. someone who tears his skin open by itching due to stress

Since LINK has come out I really don't understand people like you on Veeky Forums. You've got the surest thing ever just sitting there. Anyone not all in is a retard.

With these digits, I g-guess I have to.

Curse you user, I was trying to break free and now you're pulling me back in.

My portfolio right now is mostly BAT and XLM with a bit of ETH and FUN

What should I change good sir

I'd get rid of BAT and XLM
keep your ETH and FUN

why has link been so disappointing? personally never bought link but over the course of time that it's been shilled here i've had better gains on my eth. What makes you think the future is so bright, especially now that the mcap is $300m? link doesn't stand out to me as all that of a fantastic project

Rule 1: never invest more than you can afford to lose

Take out what you need to live for a reasonable period of time and sleep easy

stinky linky?

kek

If it doesn't stand out to you, don't buy it. I don't want people who don't even understand the technology getting rich.

>he fell for the Veeky Forums memes and actually has a stake in link
yikes

takes one to know one!

just set a fucking alert for a certain price tresshold, that way you can easily catch moons, without having to stress out constantly.

I've lost so much, I don't even care anymore.

Got in at ico after reading whitepaper.

Have less of your net worth % in crypto.

I'm not dying of stress but this crypto game is getting less fun and more malicious as FUD and shills ruin practically every coin listed today.

i pulled my lower back doing kettlebell swings yesterday this is the last straw now i can't even walk to my pc to read my red charts

off to dr. benelli

>I only have $500 and I want to invest it all
>this shitcoin seems promising, but I don't know
>I'll wait for a better price, I don't want to be wrong
>oh no it's mooning, better fomo
>woooooow I made a bad call

vs

>have $500 to whack into crypto for fun
>don't expect anything of it
>wow this HORSE coin looks like utter shit, I bet pajeets will eat it up
>fuck it, who cares
>x10 in a month

That's the difference.

I agree with the idea of setting price alerts. I do for when I'm at work.

Also, eat healthy at least most of the time. I got better at eating healthy by getting blazed and only having healthy food. Now I mix it up arouns 50-50 in healthy/unhealthy.

Sure, oatmeal, hemp hearts, yogurt, blueberries, walnuts, pecans, etc. may not taste as good to many as smashing several donuts down, but you'll feel better.

Also, fish oil (Omega 3 fatty acids) Get USP verified if you can. If you can stomach the taste of fish, eat fish in lieu of fish oil.

you think you've got it bad? I'm doing it on vyvvanse and while holding a profession

eating like that is fucking expensive though, before I fucked up my jaw all i've eaten in the past 2 months is basically peanuts and rice to cut costs. I could probably add some oatmeal in though

hold long you dense motherfucker

no one can perfectly predict the future it's WAY more likely that you wont sell ATH and buy at the lowest point. all you can hope for is a good ROI, which you have so who cares?

>dont invest more than you can afford to loose
god damn it user, you missed rule one

>I ground my teeth so much that I have partial lockjaw so I can barely eat anything because I can't open my mouth,

oh boy I know that feel
I've been grinding my teeth for years (at night) and like two years ago my jaw was as you are describing. Now it's gotten better but it is still constantly sore and clicks when I open my mouth a lot. I don't think it'll ever become normal again
I don't even know why I started grinding back then, I barely had any stress, just some depression maybe

That's true it can be expensive.

Assuming US prices, bananas are super cheap, blueberries go on sale at times (as low as $1/pint at times in my area. Gotta read the circulars as they are normally $3-4 a pop. Wash them, dry them and freeze them if you find them on sale.

Oatmeal is inexpensive. Whole grains support sleep, so a little bit before bed as they increase serotonin production and can do wonders along with magnesium supplementation which can help with sleep quality and calming down one's mind. It's helped me.

Hemp hearts are pricey, but that and other nuts are good with a small amount sprinkled into oatmeal.

Also, cinnamon is a good way to increase the tastiness of it.

Last, but not least, look into L-Theanine. It's super cheap and great for anxiety. 20-50 mg is a good starting point. Google it user. It kept me from having a breakdown. It's naturally in green tea and is popular in Japan.

Vyvanse made me crazy. Good times.

nigga you just crazy if you cant handle it. get some sun

Holy shit dude, if this is true then you have bigger problems than crypto, you should see a psychologist or something. Either way, the way i do it is I set a certain amount aside each month to invest into crypto, then I set it and forget it, also set a notification on delta to notify me when my coins drop to a certain price so I can buy more during the dip(sale). Other than that, I never look at charts or graphs, if you’re sad about your 24hr losses, switch to all time to see some green and remember your gains. Also don’t invest more than you can afford to lose, don’t treat a speculative market(cryptos) seriously. This might be doing you mote harm than good, you might want to consider cashing out once you’re back in the green also buy high and sell low

Anxiety attack

I just took a bit of clonazepam and then went for a jog, feeling a lot better.

> all use a similar colour scheme

is this a sign?

full-spectrum CBD oil
10-20mg under tongue
hold for 5m

xanax bro, it's addicting af tho.
weed only gives me anxiety, don't know why