What year is crypto in?

What year is crypto in?

I think this is the 1998 dip.

$33 is $1.38 what the fuck is this real are jews this badass

Man i gotta convert

wheres the dotcom world at today?

it's definitely between 1999 and 2000, lol come on now

You think the peak of the crypto bubble is going to be so tiny?

1993. We get to 1998 when 50% of normies have a crypto wallet.
You do realize crypto have sub 1% adoption yet?

>not even 1T marketcap yet
>ITS A BURRBLE EETS GONNER POPPPP BRLRBLBRBL
fuck off already
you really think a .com to a company name bubble should be worth more than crypto as a whole?
kek

No, you fucking cretin. Not even remotely close. Yahoo! as a stock was split multiple times.

>1993
Lol no way. We're closer to 2000 than we are to 1993. Possibly near the end of the bubble even

We are literally in 1993. The normies are starting being aware of the technology and know what it looks like, but it's yet too unregulated and complicated for them to use. There are enterprizes starting to emerge and try first attempts at simplifying and cutting the costs of use.

We don't even have a Yahoo or Microsoft yet. We are literally in very early 90s. 1999 comes when we will get crypto megacorps.

nasdaq moved on to surpass that bubble's top in coming years but at much more reasonable pace
I expect the same to happen with crypto, not sure whether BTC will still be around for that though

this
i've noticed fudsters never actually substantiate there shitty opinions. all they have is meme charts

this
go sell you bags if you don't believe in crypto all you faggots pseudoanalysists

And by the way by 1999 Microsoft was worth more than the entire Crypto market today.

When we get to 50 trillions market cap, it will be 1999.

you're dreaming. We won't be close to the end of the bubble until your aunt has a crypto portfolio.

>doesn't look at coinmarketcap historical snapshots.

Youre seriously the biggest idiot hahahha holy shit
You know why indexes always go up and recover right? Because they are INDEXES of all the best stocks

>doesn't know what these snapshots mean
>looks at the graphs a coinmarketcap
>doesn't know what log scale is
Confirmed for underage plebbit scum.

what's a log scale? I looked it up but I couldn't find an answer on why it's better than default

>still not looking at historical snapshots

>pic related: It's you.

logarithmic scale...

>le epic reddit maymays

Fuck off

no shit, but what is it that makes it a more accurate representation of Crypto growth?

Amazon grew 6000% from 2003 to 2017.

whatever year we are in, we still have lots coming

just hodl & chill

>Comparing market caps
>What is inflation

Also, this is not the entire picture

You should get the complete NASDAQ Composite since 1970s

I think we're like in 1996, when the internet got some pretty interesting concepts and uses, but everything was too much theoretical and proof-of-concept yet, with low mass adoption and too much market skepticism.

Also, was by around this time that old giants of the industry were being dumped by the new forces in the market (IBM, for example). We are now seeing this in crypto as Bitcoin is getting more and more competition.

Anyway, from the 70s to 2018, NASDAQ Composite grew ~4,000%. Amazon alone grew 75,000% from its foundation in the 90s to the current days.

So, this is also going to happen in crypto, some coins will outperform other in many ways some years from now.

This. I get economics is about assumptions but jesus christ.