Option A: cash out $20...

>Option A: cash out $20,000 of my entire crypto portfolio in order to pay my rent and debts for 6 months while I look for a job
>Option B: become homeless for 1 or 2 years because I have no money to pay rent, and wait for my crypto portfolio to become $200,000

what do Veeky Forums? need to decide fast. my rent is due in 10 days time before i am homeless

Golden ratio this shit.
Cash out 12k, keep 8k.

Shouldn't have put so much into Crypto in the first place if you couldn't meet your everyday needs. Fucking idiot. I'd hold all crypto long term if possible.

U know the answer u fucking. Larp faggot real crypto ballers never cash out be a wage slave or a free crypto baller

get a cheaper house

if dubs take a loan

This

>he still thinks he is an early adopter
>he still thinks crypto has more than 5 months left before it perma crashes

Go big or go home you fucking pussy. The market will be shit for the next month then skyrocket into interstellar space. Your choice. Short term losses for temporary suffering or long term maximum gains for lambo land.

It's better to flame out than fade away

wait for your coin to go ath and pull out 50% of your investment you brainlet

This. Cashed out 10k, quit shitty job. kept 10k in. Now Cashed out 30k. Will buy back lower. Collecting neetbux for 6 months.

cash out only as much as you need on a monthly basis, I can't imagine it will take longer than 6 months to find a job.

Can't. 50% of it will immediately go to the government in taxes the moment I cash out and I have $5000 in debt. That leaves me with $5000 in the end to pay rent and bills.

This is why you work and do crypto at night you stupid fucks. Keep making that fiat to pay for your fucking rent and shit.

go live in a cheaper country

The first one

Stop paying your bills. Pay them when you have a job.

>50% of it will immediately go to the government in taxes the moment I cash out
are you fucking retarded? what country do you live in?

go back home an live with your parents. Ge job buy crypto

Cash out small amounts then, sell enough to cover your rent.

i dont think the tax man just takes the money as it deposits into your account, if youre an amerifag then you pay at the beginning of next year during next season for your 2017 gains.

cash out onto amex gift cards and pay for everything using them i guess.

BTC->monero/whatever->BTC->$$ from ATM