Coinfes

coinfes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll start:
I bought the dip today hoping it's going to finally rebound next week.
We're not entering the new bear market, right?

watching crpyto daily since december 2016, software dev so thought all the projects are vapourware and no one would be stupid enough to throw money on this shit. Friends have 20m each now from 20k investments.

The only diversity in my portfolio is being in 4 coins. I have cash and fake internet money. I can't stop buying more crypto.

>20m from 20k
Have they started in 2015?

I am browsing this board since Ethereum was 80 cents a piece and got shilled on here HARD.
I was a poor student so I didnt buy any.
I am still a poor student with just daily regrets.

I'm broke but have 1.5K in crypto thinking of taking a portion but would have to sell low.

naw, dec to jan 2016-2017

I "day traded" myself out of 4000 VEN.

My heart hurts over this mistake.

I thought about buying 50k ven at .13 back in nov, i bought link instead

I dumped all my alts this morning.... too many signs looking like another big dip coming. Get ready for the incoming pump because I sold...

That's the reverse of what I did.
I bought the dip waiting for the rebound.

I guess the market can't fuck both of us, can it?

I'm more and more worried about cashing out, even though I won't until at least 2020.
I really hope there's a working card system in place by then so I don't have to.

I am a poorfag but I larp as a rich whale in a 300 person discord. They even have me listed as a whale after I showed them "proof" of my wallets. Not mine.

Now they consult me for crypto advice, when I dont really know anything. My holdings total $1,500 and some change after the last crash. I still have dbc and bnty bags. Our pump and dumps fail regularly and I make an excuse like a bigger whale stopped us or something.

I have only made like $100 this month. I work at a sporting goods store.

I all inned on BAT and am planning to hold for years.10k coins total (poor fag) Pretty good move I think

they never made u sign your wallet? jeez

I bought:
5 ETH at 1222
257 Ripple at 3.09
10,000 Doge at 0.015

im still holding REQ as the largest portion of my portfolio. didnt sell any at over $1 to lock in profits

I tried to arbitrage EtherDelta and Binance at a 14% profit, I accdentally bought and sold from the wrong exchange, resulting in a 14% Loss... then the coin dumped...

believe its vapourware, its not going to work.

Your're doing gods work

fuck you cryptoshills.

I go to other boards and give poor people free ETH

>cashing out
>ever
This is a game of accumulating satoshis, user.

I wouldn't think so, but with this market lately I'm not ruling anything out. I'm going with maybe

kek

I did my own research fudder

alright, good luck

thx

Going to get 14 bucks worth $lend airdropped in my eidoo

kek
KEK
K E K

I missed ARY ico so I fudded hard to buy it for ICO price.

Why did you sell low?

I tell everyone (including myself) not to margin trade. But I do, and I can't stop doing it. Even though I have wildly successful trades under my belt, I have lost money in the long run.

I'm a nocoiner

I sold everything at the bottom last week and went into USDT. Would have made profit bc I wanted to get into ETH below 800 but binance was overloaded. If I didn’t have weak hands I would be st the same level, now I’m 40% down.

This HODL meme is ridiculous, have a cash out plan but be prepared to do it sooner if you don't like the signs and risk that follows.

I sold some on the dip today. I've already hit 1M and just want to keep my money at this point.

Hey I didn’t know I already commented in this thread

When the Hawaii missile alert was sent out I punched my mom in the face, she still hasn't spoken to me and i',m literally shaking rn

I'm going to kill myself if I don't make it with crypto.

I like the new Wojak and hope he becomes the standard.

Hey I didn’t know I commented again

Don't kill yourself user

t. hypocrite

life isnt all about money, get a job

I confess I'm getting really wealthy by the signals of the technical analysis guy in the discord group, and I like it.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

I own over 40 different coins across 20+ accounts and hardware wallets. Buying new coins gets progressively harder because I have to figure out which is currently the best to sell.

It's not about money. I had a 6 figure job 2 years ago that I quit because of depression and stress. I want to rot and die at home as a NEET without having any obligations to anyone, having a job defeats that purpose.

I'm a literal cryptomillionaire now and people ask me for advice but I don't know shit, I just bought ICOs shilled on Veeky Forums when I was a newfag back in September and they mooned hard.

How much did you initially invest?

I really hope this is true or I'll be fucking pissed

How much did you drop during the last week? I fell like 300-400k.

How can you have 10k bats and call yourself a poorfag?

I bought Tron just because I liked the name, selling it for Vechain when it was about $2.10 was the smartest crypto move my idiocy has allowed.

40k I had saved up from the army
I dropped like 600k at the bottom of the dip, I almost returned to ath yesterday though. Wild ride.

I have extremely strong hands not because of faith in my coins but because trading them sounds like too much work.

Exact same thing happened to me in 2012 minus the six figures but i was a high pressure job. It took me 3 years to recover.

I hear you desu, same here. Can't be bothered. Iron fists.

You want the bear market to come, bro?

lmfaoooooo

I got into bitcorn back in 2010.
I have hundreds of thousands of them on a harddrive.

I'll dump them for pennies if I ever need money, probably crashing the market and leaving no survivors.

Low effort LARP.

Last August I couldn’t decide if I should put a few thousand into OMG or get more NEO. I bought OMG and still holding.

I can't stop touching my penis.

Bought UFR at 2.50 and now I'll be holding for who knows how long

>first heard of bitcoin back in late 2013
>couldn't invest any money at the time because I was still a minor
>was only able to make .8 btc from mining brand new coins and dumping day one and from farming faucets

I miss mcxnow

spents about 20k on btc back in the day buying weed for canada and south africa.

i bought LTC at ATH
i honestly deserve to lose my money

friend was mining btc beginning of 2011. told him he is stupid .

in 2013 i witnessed the pump to 100 and 1000 and thought i missed my chance

i've had more opportunities to get rich than anyone deserves.

t. poorfag

we're in the bear market already.

No.

Who the FUCK actually buys Doge?

Bought 10 btcs in 2013, sold for $100k profit.

Did the same with EOS.
6500 EOS gone.
Didn't sell low, got liquidated by bitfinex multiple times in a row.

I only have 23k link

Confess to shilling shitty discord groups faggot

oh i am laffin

I made this even though I hate it.
Others will hate it more.
Net hate increase.

I was all set to buy bitcoin but then over the course of like 45 minutes I changed my mind entirely and bought Ethereum instead. I know way less about it, I just have a hunch it's going to win.

bought $30k of POE at peak Pump has since crashed and bag holding at $15k loss

help me user

Used to have 10k VEN but sold half to make contingency fund in case Tether blows up. Oh well

>life isnt all about money
>get a job
you do realize most people on here are so desperate for money precisely so they don't have to wageslave right

I bought 1100 TRX for like $100, then sold it all for some other shitcoin, which tanked...

Now I FOMO'd back into TRX, but only have 500 - worth $40 and falling

I am literally a retard, glad I tested the waters with $100, or I'd be suiciding

You fucked up big time. Sell what you have, it's only going to go downhill.

I made a wallet tx for btc in Nov for 3 sats/byte, wouldn't let me cpfp for whatever reason.

Had a monero tx for shapeshift on there from early dec.

All got pushed through just on the 20th, I have some monero now at a cheaper price than what I would've paid lol

delet

i'm helping an institutional investor accumulate a certain coin by assisting with sell walls and ensuring multiple fud threads on Veeky Forums at all times
expect Resistance for another 7-10 days

I sold my 1000+ monero at $1.09 because I thought it was a memecoin.

When I want to be bullish, the market decides to be bearish. When i want to be bearish, the market decides to be bearish.

I hate this much less than that other nujak shit and I don't understand why.

my foreskin is red due to masturbating 4 times per day for 2 weeks

I make fun of pajeets all day. But sometimes I feel bad because they have feelings too. Even if they are covered in shit.

I post nujacks to trigger other anons
To get increase my (you) stack

I hope carlos was in on the BCC scam

I respect Trevon for winning over all his loser followers

Veeky Forums needs to make a >(you) coin

*to increase my (you) stack

inb4 pajeet because I made a spelling error

I can't stop laughing.

When the crash comes, I'm blaming that faggot that brought us the nujak.

Kys pajeet fuck

I sold high and bought low