Why aren't you buying TRTL for one sat each? The price physically can not go below one sat...

Why aren't you buying TRTL for one sat each? The price physically can not go below one sat, so the worst case scenario you have as much money as you started with. Best case this 100x in Q2.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can’t it get delisted?

And what about when it gets paired with DOGE?

Didn't think about that did you

>LMAO

Smart TRTL hodlers...

Im sold, where can I buy 100k?

Yes but that's not happening

>what if this scenario I pulled out of my ass happens

Just buy $1-200 of it. It's only ~2% of my portfolio but if you want a chance at a genuine moon mission where you're able to get in at ground level before normies find out, this is it.

kek. is this literally happening already? I warned you guys about this yesterday and a tripfag said I was fudding.

>hurdur it's only been on the exchange for 1 day, it's already literally the most profitable coin to mine by a factor of 4x>, don't worry guys, it'll stay that way forever.

trip fags just should fucking die.

Holding 800,000, waiting for Q2!!

Exactly. It's on 1 single shitty exchange that has been open for what? A week? Not only 1 single shifty exchange, but an exchange that will only allow deposits no withdraws.

What will you do with the scam coin when you can't even sell it and it's not listed anywhere. Go ahead, throw your money away.

they seriously don't allow withdrawals?

...the exchange itself is a scam.

The exchange was also started by the people who forked this shitcoin. The entire thing is one massive scam

How does one even mine these shells?

The devs themselves say not to use tradeogre. It's a scam but I don't think the developers would say to avoid it if they were the ones in charge of that exchange.

by installing their keylogger software. It's on some shitty website turtlefuckers.lol

What's it used for?

You can use z-pool.com as pool :) Happy mining!

Time to miss out on this one like you missed out on DOGE user

making the devs rich apparently. It's a cryptocurrency whose benefit is being easy to mine.

Starting to get signatum vibes...

Love me a TRTL thread. ~650k shells here and hodling.

Yeah, fuck you shill. I've been in your shitty discord bragging about dumping your scam bags on Veeky Forums

>claims to have been in discord
>falsely states that devs endorse/run tradeogre when they all say not to use it
This guy lost his life savings on DBC or something and is taking it out on everyone I guess

>pls stop mining

Decides to mine for fun and chose turtlecoin. Is it just a waste of time and energy? What am i in for?

What said

Who cares? You can rack up a few thousand shells with little effort and if nothing comes of it, whatever. If it gets to any appreciable price, then you're in good shape.

Could have chose to mine sumokoin they kinda look like the same thing. Is there something unique about turtlecoin? Why should anyone mine or buy this if there are more coins like this. I only chose this coin because it has slightly more meme potential

Turtlecoin is shit.
Also pls stop mining

The meme potential is like 80% of the reason why I mined it. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time when I saw a shill post here. Checked out the website and started mining. It was easy, which is the other 20% why I like it.

Ugh this is actually scary FUD if true, sauce? I just want some shells too.

It's all open source, look through the codebase on github. No keyloggers.

Hmmm okay I'll take a looksy, not rly a coder tho

bitcoin is infinitely divisible you fucking idiot.
it can be worth 1 lit
or a fraction of doge
and doge may go to 1 sat

get off my board.

>being this mad at tortoises

There is no keylogger, the whole thing is open code literally just check the github

The exchange (tradeogre) is not owned by some dev/insider, although the guy showed up on the discord to say that he listed us. The exchange itself is somewhat sketchy since its new but as long as you don't funnel 2+ btc through it i really doubt anything bad will happen. Also I withdrew just fine from it

I joined trtl ~2 weeks ago and have seen the price go from 5$ per million to 1010$ per million (the 8 Sat high) during the course of that time. You don't have to support/buy trtl but all this misinformation is pretty annoying

How much does it cost to produce 1 million trtl?

In terms of memecoins I hold SHITcoin. You can buy it on etherdelta for 1-2 satoshi and if it grows just a bit you get rich as fuck.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Pool seems legit. They have paid over 20 miners.

Im mining turtles!!!

Scam. Gtfo

Its finally on an exchange tradeogre.com you should sell asap before there are no more buy orders XD

I LIKE TRTLES

>The price physically can not go below one sat

until its on coinsmarkets and it goes back a decimal place to 1/10th of a sat and you get BTFO

or its on no exchanges again and you have to go and find people to trade with.

is full of shit I just withdrew from them now with no problems.

This, The miner is on github.

The devs have said they don't own tradeogre or even know who does, but the discord has a working TRTL market to trade between the community.

Ive used tradeogre a few times but only small amounts each time and had no issues withdrawing

another user that i can support

this isn't going to make you any money unless it hits an exchange with more than 5 people actively trading on it