Is Coinbase a scam?

I bought Bitcoin using my checking account, and it won’t arrive for ten days—but amount I purchased is tied to TODAY’S price. Wow. As the market crashes, I’m fucking stuck. Why is this legal? Is it legal?

You got coinbase'd

Its how they earn money shortselling

so what if 10 days from now BTC is 15000, are you going to send them the money back for the amount you gained? stop acting like a retard

Uh.. let's say you bought so.e extra strength condoms for your dad to fuck you up your ass with on amazo today for $10. They drop to $1 before they ship.

Now what.

Fucking pajeet.

>not using a card for near-instant transactions

No, investments are for earning money. Why would I give my investment profits back to the exchange?

Investments are NOT about having exchanges steal my money by giving me a stock (or coin) at a lower, post-crash price than when I purchased it.

NormieBase does it again. Honestly, there are so many other faster, cheaper and more customer friendly ways to have these transactions done. YOU SIR, are the reason why I have faith in my portfolio,

You can just put money into your USD wallet and wait a few days for it to arrive, then you use that to buy off gdax immediately.

Yay casual homophobia and racism! So edgy! I totally feel better about my worthless existence when I make fun of gay and brown folks!

you're in Veeky Forums what did you expect.

spotted the kike

>Why is this legal? Is it legal?
That's because you can also reserve Bitcoin when it's low. I reserved some Bitcoin when it was at $3300 and it was close to $4000 when I got it a week later.
Basically, it's your fault for buying at a bad time, retard.

>I made a bad decision! Why didn't the government stop me!

Say you bought 1 BTC for $11 500 today. You bought it full well knowing you paid 11 500.

Your coin arrives in 10 days,
If BTC crashes before you get it, shit luck.
If BTC moons before you get it, cool.

But whatever happens you will have paid THE FUCKING PRICE YOU FUCKING AGREED TO PURCHASING IT FOR YOU PAJEETSHITFORBRAINS.

back to lebbit

>
>
>Yay casual homophobia and racism! So edgy! I totally feel better about my worthless existence when I make fun of gay and brown folks!
Nigger detected.

>I bought something and then it went down! THIS IS ILLEGAL!

like what

Yeah that’s how it works.
You said buy, right now, at this price. You don’t get to say “hey wait!” a week later because the price drops.
It IS fair, and the only fair way to do it.
I’m gay and you’re being fucking annoying.

On the contrary,
The best thing about it is when you go back to the market and if it’s higher you can lock in the price and put it in cold storage.

So say it goes up to $16k, you can lock the price in and store it and then if it drops to like $10k it has no effect
On you bc the price has been previously locked

You are absolutely right. That’s why they give you:
>the amount of coins you bought
>at the price you bought it
How does this not make sense?

nigger, why are you here? go back to r*ddit.

>Be stupid
>Is x a scam?
Jesus

>my investment profits
But they're not your profits. The coins didn't arrive yet. You already established that you didn't want the coins at the price you bought them, so you don't get to change your mind just because the price went up.

Just in case you actually have brain damage, which given your image choices is likely, let me break it down for you and explain why your thread is one of the stupidest ones on Veeky Forums right now. Here's a magic money making scheme:
Step 1: Buy coins on exchange.
Step 2: Wait a week to receive the coins you bought.
Step 3: Immediately exchange them for USD.
Step 4: Withdraw USD.
Step 5: Repeat.
There, a literally no risk investment strategy that will make you a billionaire within weeks if you keep reinvesting your profits. This is GUARANTEED to work because in your stupid fucking fantasy world, the exchange will eat all your losses for you but let you keep all the profits.

this is bait

What if the price of the coins have gone down since you bought them? You're assuming it will go up

I made a coinbase account and was just about to put some money in it (I'm in the UK). I thought this was the best way to buy BTC for UK people? If this isn't, then what is?