mobile.twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/954983338216898560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

S

Spit on it

>up 8 % from a couple of days ago

>down 40% from a couple more days ago

I see you bought at an all time high my friend
are those bags getting too heavy for you?

No point in buying into a scamcoin late.

>shitcoin with big companies behind it
Sell your bags to me

lmao all this fud

I'm still up 90%. Your fault for fomoing into this at ATH stupid nigger

pretending I bought into the ATH when I've given no indication of that is how you cope with holding bags. The coin is dying, regardless of whether you bought at ICO price or 12 bucks

No way, I almost doubled (80% increase) my ETH swing trading this thing. At least it's good for something.

thanks retard

buying more

you stupid fucking idiot, the reason the price is going down is because of the current downtrend of ETH and BTC.

Gosh you people are so fucking stupid

What?! Have I missed any vital news?

dying kek

mainnet inc, huge announcements on a big event in SK inc
you have to be a total braindead motherfucker to dump this

then why is it losing on the ratio? Just 3 days from mainnet

not every coin is going down. Look at VEN

Lmao, fudders gonna fud and buy the dip. Icon will moon on the 24th and 31st

mobile.twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/954983338216898560

>mobile.twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/954983338216898560

you realize that mainnet goes live in 2 days and they haven't even told anyone what to do for the token swap, right?

They going run away with our money right? A multi-billion fintech company running away with 10m

Press S to shit in OPs mouth

It's down a measly 5% on bitcoin you neck beards.

You can instantly spot a normie when they base anything of importance in USD value.

a normie who has used this board longer than you, owns more ICX than you, and has made more money than you

S

S

S

I sort of wish I had sold when it was 10.50 the other day, but I'm still just holding. It's been really hard to predict when to buy back into the coin. I feel confident enough about it to just think it's a good long-term hold. We'll see EOY.

S

it doesn't matter bitcoin already decided to correct near its news and its now priced in, it will slowly die and moon in 3 months

S

It's literally called iCon. A con. As plain as it can be, devs aren't even hiding it, lmao.

They have that Ian ballerina shilling it so of course its a scam. Why the fuck would want him as an advisor?

S

wat?

Holy shit, somebody bought at the ATH. I bought at $2. Considering everything that’s happened to the market, and considering where ICX was just a few days ago, I’m pretty happy where it’s at right now. Sage

I saw him on snapchat saying he was an advisor, he definitely got a bag preico anyway for his trouble shilling this.

SS

what does this shit even do

>gooks

no thanks, if i'm investing in asians i'm investing in chinks

That nigger know nothing about crypto why would they have him as an advisor

Another fag who’s going to end up buying at the ATH. Lmfao. Why do you guys wait for it to do good to buy? You’re supposed to buy the dips and sell when it’s doing good, not the other way around.

S

S

How many ICON to get a handjob from Yiseul?

poo in the loo

S

to shill it

S

Cheers from Wanchain & ICON . MAINNET SOON . Stay poor faggots

>current downtrend of ETH and BTC.
VEN is mooning

OP is Mcaffe