Explain this to me

explain this to me

What i'd like to know more is where are the 400 millions that hey printed the market cap should be at 2 billions right now

Stop making these threads bitfinexed, if tether wasn't legit then all the big exchanges wouldnt use it

Let's say someone has 10k tether and makes 10 trades today.
That's 100k volume with only 10k.

btc/usd is still the most traded pair usually

people buy tether, people sell tether. Everyone is just trying to outsmart the market.
I don't exactly see what the problem is here.

>Not understanding what volume is.
>Being literally this retarded.

I buy 1 tether, then sell 1 tether = $2 volume
Anons buy 1.6b tether, then sell 1.6b tether = 3.2b volume

>BCC is on major exchanges

The volume is the dollar amount of the transactions for that particular coin so it can actually be more than the supply because both the buyer and seller contribute to the volume. More transactions = more volume

It is at $2bn, it says it on the Tether site. CMC probably just hasn't updated it yet

wash trades ... what the fuck else

If I gave my friend $1 and he gave it back to me, and we repeated that 1000 times we would have generated $1000 in trade volume.

Holy fuck OP you must be disabled.

STOP LOOKING AT THE SHADY PARTS OF CRYPTO AND LETS JUST ACCEPT THAT IT IS KEEPING THIS MARKET AFLOAT AT THE MOMENT!!
FUCKING NORMIES WITH YOUR MORAL FAG BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But the first 100 millions that they printed got updated the same day that's what i find weird

ok

ok then tell me how it is like this every day and for every other crypto it's only 5% of the whole mcap that moves every day

swing trading, a lot of people are going to get rekt

Hmm not sure. Maybe they were printed but they haven't entered the market via the exchanges yet? Not 100% sure how CMC gathers their data on that.

Bitconnect was on binance and bittrrex ? Wew

Daily reminder bitfinexed and his army of schizo shills have gone full shill mode.

Who is bitfinexed?

Some salty literal who who sold bitcoin at 2k cause he fell for the tether fud and now its his life mission to bring it down again to 2k by fudding muh tether.

He has no actual proof of bitfinex pumping btc other than muh wash trading bots. Muh painting the wall bot.

Just ignore these schizo retards.

You know our autism won’t allow it