Is this really a Pajeet coin?

no go back to pol or DYOR holy shit, are the people who bought REQ really this retarded? maybe that is why its fairing so poorly.

when people take time out of their day to edit a photo to fud im feelin comfy

yes, just sell already

not trying to fud, this shit fell from 1$ to 70 cents and now not even crossing 50 cents.

the entire market has been down user. Regardless of what coin you've been holding it fell. What really matters are which ones bounce back

Yeah its kinda worrisome this shit is going to bleed way too hard, it already has, ive lost thousands to this coin on its menstrual cycle should probably sell

>Regardless of what coin

not everything. Forget about VEN but many other coins at least have been moving, this shit is just falling down continuously

I dont understand why, I believed in it a lot, one of the most legit coins ive seen

>VEN
You do know VEN was called a pajeet coin cause it wasn’t have a huge growth like other shitcoin of the week till the market correction.

>I believed in it a lot

me too user, me too.

You guys are way too emotional. Nothing but positives have happened regarding the actual project itself but your logic and decisions are literally controlled by a color (red/green) on a screen.
REQ is still an amazing project with one of the biggest game changing potentials on the market, yet you guys are shitting the bed because it only did +100% in the last month.

oh well, everyone just sell your bags REQ is over

bed already covered in shit, how will REQ ever recover sell now

YC owns 25% of Coinbase. Which coins do you think they will push down Coinbase's throat to add this year?

Yep please sell. Remember to buy high and sell low and you will all make it.

no they need to sell user this is a poo in loo coin

raised over 100 million but have no developers and have just outsourced all their code work to some indians in india. 100 million with nobody that can code. scam 101

Please sell so I can get a bigger bounce

>amazing product

Which one is That? The one they're outsourcing to anyone for help? Lmao.

If you made your moneybon this newly minted pajeet coin congrats. Get out now and move into something with a dedicated team. REQ is now even worsebof a hit than XLM.

This is why microsoft and google never did that. If youre an idiot then hodl or keep buying, im out

About the outsourcing fud, developer kits are given out everywhere (i.e Oculus Rift) that doesnt mean you dont work on your Project anymore, it does mean you are fucking scaling it to the moon

>((dev kit))

You're way off base. Occulus rift never offered to pay freelancers for working occulus programs. They let them develop on their platform for the developers independent gain, they didn't subsidize it.

What are you talking about sell that shit somewhere else Rafiikii

No, it's a longterm hold. Veeky Forums is filled with ADD day traders who call anything that doesn't moon in a week a shitcoin.

>hoping someone outside of their organization makes a great product to sell for REQ.

I still hold 10% of my original stack but if you read that news on Friday and didn't run like hell then you've only got yourself to blame. XLM is now a much better short term and long term hold.

Yeah like ethereum did everything themselves right
Lmao people are retarded

it's reqtarded

fucking goyim, sell it now

Some of you guys are funny though

yeah this meme is pretty funny. Sell your bags tho user go with christ and sell your bags. not lying