Phised

Hello anons, I just clicked that link of that fake coinbase article.

They can't just steall all my info by just following a link can they ???

I didn't do anything else and clicked it away right after I saw other anons say its phising link.

Also immediatly moved my Ethereum to a new wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethersecret.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to burn your hard drive and move your crypto to a hardware wallet. If you didn't then they can use the Intel bug to steal your shit from phised sites. Good luck OP, god speed.

Afraid so.

You need to sell everything you have and cash out now.

Rub magnets over your PC and lock your doors, my dad works for the police and he says that this sort of thing happens all the time, make sure your antivirus software is up to date to you don't want to get a disease from your PC

stfu and just tell me if I should be worried and begin evacuation plan Z or I can relax because after visiting the phising site I need to perform some action such as logging in, download something for them to have anything to work with.

I got a ton of Ethereum and I'm kinda stressed right now.

They use the "Parity" virus to get your wallet information. The virus mainly infects an otherwise unimportant Windows temporary trash folder called "System 32". Go to C:Windows and delete that folder and restart your computer and you should be save.

>save
*safe

>Also immediatly moved my Ethereum to a new wallet.
THAT'S WHAT THEY WANTED YOU TO DO!

see, i work in cybersec.

basically only you clicked that link, some malicous js got executed. that's js buffer overflowed your system and attached a simple homemade rootkit to it, that basically works as a key logger. now, since you've logged in mew, even by copypasting, the attacker knows your private key, and unless you do something right now it's over.

the best thing to do is to move all your eth to another wallet and delete mew right away. and delete metamask. also delete chrome just to be sure. that's the only way to stop the rootkit

I used a different computer

Okay I deleted chrome on my other computer, anything else I can do?

how did you move the private key? do you have it in cloud? moved via usb? or retyped manually?

also if the other computer is on the same network there might be a problem.

see, all you home computers are attached to the same subnet. if an attacker gets control of one, he can "hop" from one to another inside the network via lan/wifi.

so if you used the same internet connection then you are still in danger. malious js injection via buffer overflow usually pass throught the router first. you router is basically a mini linux pc, so it can be hacked too. from there the attacker can see all you incoming/outcoming packets

also copy pasted no I didn't think this computer would be affected... ffs

it's probably too late now. you heard of the intel meltdown bug? your cpu is probably affected now. it's pretty hard to remove viruses from the cpu so you best bet is to buy a new one.

changing/formatting hard disk is pointless now, because of intel's bug.

anylizing you copy-paste history is a child's play for anyone whose inside your cpu.

you best bet is to use phone network to create a new MEW wallet and then send everything there

These faggots are fucking with you if you couldn't figure that out.

If you didn't do anything on the website, you are fine. Next time don't be a dumbshit and check the link you click on.

Okay great, just deleted chrome on which I had all my 2FA codes aswell since I don't have a smartphone. Thanks guys...

>what's JS Injection/XSS/CUk
cybersecurity made big step in the last years grandpa

good, now the attacker can't get your 2fa codes, you should feel somewaht safer

stfu and go fuck yourself asshole

They will probably use the exploit in your Windows folder, look for a folder named system32. Delete this to be safe for sure.

ethersecret.com/

check if you private key is in the stoled eth keys database

You;ve done enough damage as it is

kek

It's a new paradigm bro