I hope you bought the huge dip that just happened

Update from my post 1 hour ago.

That was a nice -35% then +30% in the same hour. I just made $2k for free and dumped it. Morons thought I was just shilling.

Told y'all.

I hold 3k bought when it was 22c and I am not selling nor did I sell when it hit 3$.

This is definitely surpassing10$ this year and it's my one way ticket to putting a down payment on a condo.

dude, the exchange wont even load up... why would anyone sane invest a huge amount in this.

For gains?
It's the next kucoin

Rune is retarded but he's a good hearted retard. The fact that so many people invested in this expecting huge returns means that this is basically becoming a community-run exchange, the coss team now have over 70 investor programmers helping them fix the site.

I'm part of them :>

Loads for me.

Nice, lets hope this exchange can work

Exchange works fine for me

I hope we make it to at least four bucks. because this week coss went nowhere. Still bugs, still bad optimisation, still no new coins, still high fees.
Devs need to have a cold shower and start working on it, the potential is very huge.

it's actually over 90 now

What can you say user? What are you predictions for This Year?
I have quite a large stack

This is going to $20 on speculation alone

$100+ if they delivar

Holding since .06, accumulating on these crazy swings. The future is bright, and these faggots who can't see past the next two hours are gonna make me rich.

Have they hired more people yet? Not talking about volunteers and not just 1 or 2 guys. Talking about like 20 people in-house and removed those Romanians from the team.

Afraid not.

Why the fuck haven't they hired more people? It really makes no sense.

They have hired some. Just not 20 guys at once.

How many people? Are they going to fire the Romanian team once they get enough people at least?

they are creating a singaporian team, so they are working towards having all inhouse dev team

I see. Well hopefully for them they hired the right people this time.

they are building an in-house dev team.
new devs starting this week I think.

>people are desperately trying to push this shit solely because they're holding bags
This is not a good thing.

I know this is something that the COSS community has asked for, and it's nice that Rune is listening to and acting on community feedback, but it doesn't really matter to me. Programming can be done from anywhere. Idgaf if the commits are coming from Romania or Singapore or fucking Mars as long as they keep improving the platform. Performance keeps getting better and bugs are getting quickly addressed and fixed, and COSS holders are even profiting from their missteps. All good signs.

yes, i agree. and they have made imrpovements since the release of the ui. and now they make improvements every 3rd day or so.

They hired 2 new devs, we have some sillicon valley engineers there so hopefully we can help them. There are discussions of open-sourcing frontend and backend to allow us to contribute directly.

I'd say that by the end of the year this can rival with Binance.

2 devs, and probably going to ramp up on marketing. Hiring is not instant, you don't want to get complete noobs for the hyper-growth phase.

Pretty sure this will be a very good exchange.

You need a real company to handle hyper-growth correctly. I hope you don't expect companies like uber or airbnb to hire devs from all around the world and allow them to work remotely at that point... If so, you don't know anything about the tech world.

Sounds good, but how sure are you that it will rival Binance lol? Sounds a bit too optimistic.

I agree to a point, I was just making the point that shit is shit regardless where the asshole is sitting, and the corollary that gold is gold no matter the mine you pull it from. Fixing things and regaining investor confidence is what's important, and they seem to be doing a good job of that, so I'm happy.
I'll just add that a good project manager can organize remote assets just as well as if they're all in the same building. I don't know that the coss.io team is at that point now. I'm excited about the future of the token and the exchange in any case.

Well, its better than it being completely hopeless at least. There is still a chance that they could turn this around.

Have you seen how much binance fucking charges for withdrawals? Only reason they can do this is because there isn't enough competition right now. Kucoin and Binance are the pretty much the only trusted alt exchanges right now. Once COSS becomes fully functional (with FIAT support too) and other exchanges like FairX get released, binance will be forgotten or forced to become less greedy and actually compete

i think coinmetro will be an interesting competitor