Which coins do you think these two own?

Which coins do you think these two own?

Has shkreli been sentenced yet? How many years will/did he get??

neither
it's a choice between someone who listens to nigger music vs someone that is an actual nigger

would rather hang with shkreli.

i couldn't be around pai without hitting him.

shkreli no doubt

hes not a spineless pussy, hes just in it to make a fat stack
pajeet pai has no balls and if it were up to him, we'd pay 10$/month extra to use Veeky Forums

poo or harambe lover?

ill take the harambe lover

screw ajit poo

>listens to nigger music
I really think he bought it to spite people

regardless both these dudes are pretty cool, Ajit did good by the free market, Shkreli is abusing it to the fullest as it should be, I'll take Shkreli, well I hope to become cancer to society myself one day.

Hands down would hang out with Shkreli. He seems like a fun guy.

>free market

kek

>did good for free market?
>makes companies who are the means to access to the internet the ones in charge of controlling and regulating it
>US gets fucked by jews

>knowing who Ajit is
>caring about Ajit
>wanting to be around Ajit

fuck off Raj

Martin. We would talk BIO stocks and listen to some Wu-tang together.

>he has no balls

Let's be fucking honest here, he does have balls. This guy is going to get a huge fat stack from Verizon once NN is completely repealed. He's simply looking out for himself despite the intense criticism he gets. I hate the guy, but I respect him since he does what's best for him.

Meanwhile some retards here shill against NN for free. For fucking free, when Comcast and Verizon are paying politicians millions to be good goys.

shkreli would at least be more current with the memes we're ruining so he'd be funnier

Schmelly by a long shot. He could bring his guitar and i would bring my bass and we would play Iron Maiden covers poorly together.

It's free for us, goy

reminder that NN as a concept was never actually enforced and companies were already able to have fast lanes

more biased fast lanes, in fact, because the repeal actually includes a regulation that says they can't throttle specific sites they're competing with e.g. netflix and hulu vs fios streaming

the ftc is getting their jurisdiction back, and since their head isn't a verizon boogeyman, they'll obviously be harder on isps

Ajit Pai seems like a cool, relaxed guy to hang out with. Although I watch Shkreli's live streams (and have helped him while he was learning reactjs), I wouldn't like to hang out with him because he's he really has some weasel like behaviour. Besides, he loves nigger music.

6 months a long time ago. Will probably get out in a month or two

>free market
>controlled by comcast
kill yourself

>inb4 hurr durr it librul propaganda
sure thing you dumb nigger.

>Anagram for Pajeet

LMAO

Shkreli is like the patron saint of this board. Easy choice

Shkreli, is that even a question? Normies are fucking sheep if they think that this is a hard decision.

>Do job as per job description for pharmaceutical company
>"OMG OMG He hates (((sick))) people"
>Gets in trouble for something entirely unrelated and boring

My ISP just doubled my speeds last month. Thanks Pajeet!

Martin is cool, but he would be calling me an idiot every damn second

go back to plebbit, loser

I'd rather hang with Pai.
Shkreli is a joke.

i dont get any hate for shkreli

hes the fuckin man
his investing videos are legit
hes a grade a troll
and he made himself rich all while being born to poor parents

fuck off hillary
fuck off corrupt politicians

Are you fucking retarded? I would pay to hang out with shkreli. One of very few rational thinkers who doesn't give a fuck what people say

this. first time I notice all the newfags wtf

Watched h3h3 interview Martin on their podcast, he's actually a pretty cool dude who was made out to be an evil piece of shit by the media. He also explained the whole album thing too, turns out he bought it without knowing he wouldn't be allowed to share it online; basically got blamed for the artists acting like dicks.

Everyone hates him because he just looks like a snake.

>if it were up to him, we'd pay 10$/month extra to use Veeky Forums
Imagine being this brainwashed by Google and reddit

Who the fuck would willingly hang with Pajiit?

I already unironically wanted to hang out with Shkreli if given the chance, so I guess him.

Shkreli already hangs out with us.

He seems like someone that is light hearted and can laugh at himself too. Also all the butthurt that he caused on all the daily (indoctrination) shows and Reddit made me like him even more.

He seems like a cunt. Those cringy fucking videos, that LOL SO OVER THE TOP coffee mug, he has the biteless sense of humor of your grandma.

Shkreli, because he did nothing wrong and was still punished.
Pai also did nothing wrong except be unfunny.
And also I really want that Wu.

Holy fucking shit

anagram of "Ajit Pai"

>A Pajit

Can't make this shit up

even funnier how it makes reddit drones lose their mind over it

LOOOL

nvr noticed that. technically there's an i missing.

AI Pajit

Pajitnet went live

true made a typo

nevertheless:

>A Pajiit

my sides

Probably longer. From his wiki:

"Shkreli was sent to the Metropolitan Detention Center, Brooklyn to serve out jail time until his sentencing hearing on January 16, 2018, during which his ultimate sentence will be determined. His sentencing hearing was later re-scheduled to February 21, 2018."

fuck im done mate HAHAAHAH

I'd hang out with Shkreli and just make fun of histhe whole time. I'm sure the dude has some crazy cryptos

redditor spotted.