/ref/qIGFw7AgB3RREJoN

>10mil Market Cap
>Backed by YCom
>15% Presale Bonus
>no blockchain competiton
>working product
>Decentralized streaming for educators.
>solid-tech team, Wolfram founder onboard
>applying to Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui, Tidex, Bitfinex and HitBC (Legit info from their website - google it.)
>AMERICANS AND CHINESE CAN JOIN ICO (MAKE SURE EACH ICO TRANSACTION IS UNDER 5K TO PREVENT KYC)
>Refer to QSP/REQ which are also backed by YCom for similar results.

Easy 10-20x in a few months

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
tokensale,liveedu,tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft
tokensale.liveedu.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7rjlnm/iama_liveedu_ico_raised_71m_week_1_ama/dsxdim4/
hackernoon.com/how-to-make-money-and-profit-from-icos-6d57a96a459b
reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7s0aob/liveedu_is_a_scam_they_are_skimming_money/
medium.com/liveedu-ico/why-is-liveedu-running-an-ico-why-does-liveedu-need-to-be-on-a-blockchain-ac08817bfd8d
tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html
etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468e3487f8db776e29d076
imgur.com/a/w8tUC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CEO is a fucking nigger

100x? I don't see that happening. Dropped my Ethercraft profits into it though, just to see what happens.

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/JUAMz39TE7i5GbKkW

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

I dunno about 100x, but I went into the ICO on day 1. I would be delighted with 10x. Looks like a solid project.

I read the "executive summary" on their site; I'm not seeing what this is really bringing to the table that established professional e-learning sites like Lynda and Pluralsite don't. Those are successful and don't use a blockchain, why does this need to?

Explain please

I feel the same way about most cryptos. I just want a fast currency that I can buy things with that is not controlled by banks. That being said, I am in on this ICO just because we are living in such wild times that many ICOs moon for no freaking reason. Even scam coins. I don't think this one is a scam coin but I see no long term use for it other than fast gains.

Neither of those are on blockchain. Not that it fucking matters with any of these shitcoins. Low mcap gambling is all this is.

Easy 2x, goys. Buy now or regret not getting in on this sure 5x. Definitely a solid project, wouldn't sell until at least 10x. The only way to make money in this bear market is buy this 100x times ICO. I'll sell half of my stack at 500x before it gets to the sure 1000x. In summary, this token is the best bet you can make if you want a 6 000 000x.

Thanks bought 100k

noticed the the hardcap tracker went back a little bit so i asked about it in the telegram and i got banned...

Already listed on ED gonna pump when dip over use my code I'll send u back some shekels

tokensale,liveedu,tv/ref/ojqTli0up7V0sqft

un-ironically own 500k.

Sure thing pajeet.
"let us finish first the ICO. all exchange topics will be discussed later after ico" t.admin in telegram

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/ZrwaPUN9OuwEKRIm

Hook a poorfag up and I'll give you some of the tokens $$

i got banned from the telegram for asking why the current Contribution progress went back .2 million and now the admins just reading my messages and not answering shits a scam

this

was going to ask - on which exchanges will this shitcoin be listed anyway

Mt Gox maybe?

>Wolfram founder on board
Stop spreading this fucking lie. He is not associated with the Dev team in any capacity.

I asked the same and they told me because the value of BTC and ETH dropped.

This is the CEO during his AMA on Reddit (ledu_ico). Behold: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7rjlnm/iama_liveedu_ico_raised_71m_week_1_ama/dsxdim4/

Same exact thing happened to me. I asked it very simply and politely. They answered a few of my other questions by they legitimately sound like a bunch of pajeets.

thats fucking stupid...
do other ICOs work this way?

I was under the impression most of them have an ETH or BTC goal, not a USD goal
What if the fucking market turns around tomorrow and ETH spikes? Is the sale over?

In all fairness it does say "ETH and BTC to USD$:
= Average of crowdsale period" on the front of the ICO page.

LIVEEDU 10000x ROI BUY BUY BUY

What's the point...are they going to change the numbers of their token you receive everytime the price ob BTC swings?

Here's another bit of gold from our based CEO/founder. Quite peculiar for someone running an ICO a month later.

hackernoon.com/how-to-make-money-and-profit-from-icos-6d57a96a459b

Weakest use case ever. I'm out.

>Shilled for the last five days
>Still hasn't reached its only $10 million goal

Where's the demand for this?

From the people already holding bags hoping others buy in to produce hype so they can dump it. The same reason why DBC still gets shilled.

LiveEDU is a scam. The contribution bar is constantly adjusted.

If you ask why, and if it is also adjusted when the price of ETH and BTC is going UP on Telegram -> instaban.

Since every contributer has to send ETH/BTC to an other address there is NO WAY finding out how much is already contributed.

Asking about where you can find how much is contributed --.> BAN!

Dont fall for it!

Dont believe me? Try it yourself.

reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7s0aob/liveedu_is_a_scam_they_are_skimming_money/

medium.com/liveedu-ico/why-is-liveedu-running-an-ico-why-does-liveedu-need-to-be-on-a-blockchain-ac08817bfd8d

this is probably a shitcoin scam but how the fuck do you not know that icos don't talk about exchanges until it's confirmed? first ico?

Bizarre, it just jumped from 7.7m to 7.9m sometime in the last minute and a half.

hahahahahaha

enjoy your fucking bags

tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html

Okay now it's back at 7.7m again. I don't even know what to say.

then how could he know? he's shilling his bags

Why don't the admins just say etherdelta it's literally on ed already lmao just not released

ITS A TRAP

ETH is not sent to another address. etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468e3487f8db776e29d076 In my opinion the PR people are dicks for this project, was no impressed with the reddit AMA. I still think it will pump and plan on dumping for 5x. Not a long term hold

stop shilling
unsold tokens will be burned

Yeah but not until Febrauary 15th. I don't want to wait that long to flip this shit.

Can't fucking wait till they burn the coins, fuckign cunts stop making these threads i dont want people buys this coin!

The more u fucking whining retards buy the less it will cost after burn, so stop it and let me profit once in my lifetime with a ico

IT'S A FUCKING SCAM

How do I get my tokens out of their website and into my wallet did I get scammed? AAAAAAAA

fucking pajeet fudders.

Being douches on telegram does not mean it is a scam. ETH is in fact ALL sent to the same address. The contribution bar jumping around has been explained numerous times. Solid dev team. I don't think it will be successful, but in this climate it will be good for profits. Pure gambling. Def not scam though.

>Doctor Garbage

literal shitcoin

If it's a scam then it's a terribly executed one, the team is too public, there's no way they could get way with pulling a fast one. Worst case scenario we'll end up refunded like Confido.

This, i had same ETH address than others (ie. on that reddit post) i think they just being cunts on telegram for reason X, but im happy even just with 2-10x profit and im out.

>Dear all,
>I want to warn you about the Liveedu scam - the current contribution bar (atm at 7.7Million) is constantly adjusted.
>When I asked about this they responed with the following answer:
>imgur.com/a/w8tUC
>When I asked where I could find the number of BTC and ETH contributed, and if they would adjust the total contributions when the price goes UP they banned me.
>Similar questions were asked with different accounts on Telegram, and, no surprise, the accounts were all banned and the posts removed.
>It is impossible to see how many contributions are already done to LiveEdu since multiple deposit wallets are used for recieving the contributions.
>I tried to contact the "team" about these issues but they refuse to respond.
>Look out for this scam! I can guarantee that the Hard Cap is already reached atm, and that the bar of contributions will not fill further.
SO SOMEONE ASKS THEM ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTION BAR AND GET IMMEDIATELY BANNED AND THAT'S NORMAL FOR YOU? YOU JUST GOT BITCONNECT'D

Just found out the CEO is a nigger. I will be selling this for a profit the moment this hits the exchange. I am extremely disappointed.

ITS A SCAM - THEY ARE USING MULTIPLE BTC ADRESSES. NO WAY TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY IS ALREADY INVOLVED.

TRY TO ASK ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTION BAR AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

Like already said, that if they are cunts on telegram (banning for that) does not mean the fucking project is a scam you dumb fucking pajeet.

Bitconnect:

When it looks like a ponzi scheme
When it works like a ponzi scheme
When it sounds like a ponzi scheme

It does not mean the "fucking" project is a ponzi scheme?

Open you eyes blind man - this is a 100% SCAM

>I don't understand how ETH And BTC going down can affect the USD collected So I will FUD
t. Pajeet cunt

Go away pajeet

That's not just being cunts, they banned him because they DON'T WANT OTHERS TO KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE RAISED.
Giving 10% for referrals was already suspicious, and now this. It's going to be the next bitconnect,

Well that's enough evidence for me. Not investing

You're a fucking retard

THEN TELL ME HOW TO PUT MY TOKENS ON MEW

How are they going to give you the token before ico finishes? Are you mentally handicapped?

That clearly irrelevant. BTC and ETH are both down even further since I posted that and it's mysteriously back up to 7.9m. Explain this.

It's been at 7.7 all day for me and still right now.

Yep, I asked about the FUD and was banned

apparently im one of the scammers

avoid this at all costs

Why do FUDders always use (((reddit spacing)))?

N..no

because they're whiny cunts. plebbit, stop trying to ruin this pumpable shitcoin.

TO ANY ANONS TRYING TO INVEST
DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO BUY OR IT WILL FUCK IT UP.

A few anons and I went on telegram to ask them why our coins weren't confirming and they banned us for simply asking. My coins were confirmed after 16 hours but, don't treat this as anything more than a pump and dumb, these guys are incompetent.

Personally I think this project will eventually fail like most other coins, but I can see it being some easy gains short terms. I originally liked the dev team but whoever they have running the telegram is fucking things up big time. I also found some shill accounts on reddit which I am pretty sure belong to the dev team. I'm in it for a few ETH, I plan on pulling out once I double that which I honestly do not think will be hard in this crazy market.

Personally I think the telegram has it rough with hundreds of inpatient redditors spamming with the same questions which have already been answered. I don't believe in the project long term, but it honestly has better potential than BNTY or any other similar niche shitcoins, and this is a tiny MC.

you just lost your money mate.

just ask in the telegram channel where you can see how much ETH and BTC is actually contributed.

How can they maintain the contribution limit if this is not registred somewhere?

pajeet alert

No, it has a huge MC since they've already recieved WAY above the MC.

10k people in Telegram and they cant even get 10M in 2 weeks? Open your eyes. This is a full blown scam.

Ask them where they keep track of how much ETH and BTC is donated.

That could be it, but in the reddit AMA they also came across as douches. Dev team still looks legit, just needs better PR.
Sorry mate i have lost nothing yet. I still fully expect gains. Just not a long term hold for me. Also, you can see the ETH here: etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468e3487f8db776e29d076

I know the feeling man. You finally thought you did it. Invested some money. Made some nice profit.

You can pajeet whatever you want. Just go to the Telegram and ask them about YOUR money. Where is it?

Its already in Nigeria with the CEO. I feel sorry for you man, its gone...

Great. I just lost 5 ETH.

>just ask in the telegram channel where you can see how much ETH and BTC is actually contributed.
Etherscan for the ETH, like every ICO. Bitcoin for ICOs always goes to separate addresses.

ETH: etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468e3487f8db776e29d076

Let's have more facts here and less FUD

I've been following the telegram and watching the ether address via etherscan. It's possible they're skimming some from btc wallets but I doubt it, it's more likely that people just aren't buying very much.

They are using multiple ETH adresses.

Also, look at the CEO's LinkedIn page

You can also deposit CASH ffs!

No KYC, no problems investing from USA, China, North Korea.

Numerous SPONSORED videos on YouTube

Guids how to buy tokens on YouTube

CEO from Nigeria.

Really? You didn't lost anything? Sure, its your call man.

>in the reddit AMA they also came across as douches.
Not read it, but going by telegram it's just an non native english speaker thing. They don't give a fuck about pandering to soft plebbitors.

Finally, someone who understands ICOs. Nothing abnormal here at all.

>IT STILL HASN'T SOLD OUT

LiveEDU will go down as a scam. Once this hits exchanges, it will go down the shitter.

Then ask them the same questions I did.

They can solve this FUD just by ANSWERING the real simple question: will you compensate if the market goes up?

Where can I find the total amount of BTC committed?

Why don't they clear the FUD?

You need to go back

We will see after it hits the exchanges my man. You act like there is a 100% chance I will never see my money again. I have been in far shadier ICOs than this and come out on top. This is a crazy time to be alive. All this thread has confirmed is their telegram sucks.

You fools are getting pajeeted and depleted

Will 2-5x no doubt on echanges, future thoght might be different story

You don't get it. We don't care. It's just another gamble on the shitcoin merry go round. They ban you because you're fucking annoying.

>Nigger as CEO

No thanks I don't feel like being banned from their telegram. Shame we can't all come back to this thread in a month and see who was right. Once again, I am in it for the fast gains. I think it will go up a significant amount, at which point I will sell and move on to the next ICO. It has been working great for me so far and NOTHING in this thread has led me to believe it will be any different. Just FUD and people who don't even know how to track ETH just lol

this. i care only about the few x this will give me once it goes in exchanges

Maybe it will go down as a scam, but I am literally betting it will go up once it hits the exchanges.

The world is no more the way it used to be mm mm mm no no no

Ayyyy boyos we are all on the same page! I give zero fucks about this long term, but honestly it is easy fast money. Maybe not lambo land, but working towards my Tesla

You can't know total amount of BTC because they generate the wallets on the fly to deposit to for them.

But lets not be a fucking autist.

$3.5 mil ETH in contract.

Here is contract address again for people interested: etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468e3487f8db776e29d076

They would need more BTC contributions than ETH contributions to have reached $10 mil at this point.

Who would use BTC over ETH with current TX fees on the network?

These are exactly my thoughts. I looked at the address days ago and was wondering where the fuck all the ETH was?

I hate absolutely despise niggers.

>Dr. Garbage
>Nigger
>Creator of the "bitcoin millionaire" quiz app
>There are people who unironically gave him their ETH