KuCoin

What if I told you guys I knew the next coin to be listed on KuCoin in the next week and could prove it?

It only has a 50m market cap and the information is publicly available but it's not priced in yet because very few people know about it

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xdfbef727c34533bef45b648bd2956468ff24ba35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd ask you to tell me so I can sell as fast I possibly can before Kucuck fucks another coin.

Its DNA isnt it

actually, yes. good shit

Not many people know about this, they have a very small following and it's has a very stable price

KuCoin has been announcing new coins every 2 days, with the last one being AIgang. DNA press release is 2 days after the latest kucoin listing

yay Kucoin......weeeeeeee

Kucoin coins always dump on first day :^)

ethplorer.io/address/0xdfbef727c34533bef45b648bd2956468ff24ba35

the speculated promotion wallet for kucoin. Notice it has all of the promotion coins and they came from dev wallets. 57k DNA in it

nice

Going in with 2 btc really doubt I’d be taking any loss

It's a pretty static graph lately, low risk high reward

1) Extremely low marketcap (50m) being listed on an exchange where the lowest market cap is over 150m. People will buy just because it has the highest potential for maximum moon mission

2) Good branding. Extremely professional and clean looking with a recognizable ticker (DNA)

3) CEO is extremely active and tweets about genomic related studies multiple times a day.

4) CEO and his wife are literal genius doctors who have been in the genomic game for a very long time

5) Platform launches in literally TWO WEEKS. They already have a working product

6) Alongside the platform launch and KuCoin listing, Encrypgen has a panel at a large Genomic convention in London the 30th. These events are all happening within a week of one another meaning the hype will be at an all time high next week.

7) Look at the fucking graph. This is an extremely low risk:high reward potential.

Still kinda new. How would I get on DNA before it hits KuCoin? Or do I have to wait?

Sorry but this just seems like another pointless shitcoin. Why on earth does this need to be on the blockchain? Reminds me of that one coin that tried to put books on the blockchain and hasn't gone anywhere because THERE IS NO POINT IN USING BLOCKCHAIN FOR SOME APPLICATIONS

It's only on cryptopia right now

Would recommend trying to get around 6600-6800 sats as that's what its been floating around, sometimes spiking to 7400ish

No shit, these are all shitcoins.

I don't care about the coin, I care about the profit. I thought the same as you about HST then it fucking mooned 300% in one day for a faggot ass voting coin, like really?

I'm just putting my money on the hype behind the kucoin listing and low market cap

After wasting $100 on a ref program they shut down eventually I hate KuCoin

You're playing a dangerous game honestly. Much safer to put your money in coins with actual real world use cases that you see a future in. But whatever, I honestly don't give a fuck if you lose all your money.

I think the risk is mitigated from the relatively flat-line graph. I could easily dump at a few hundred sats above what I bought at already

is it this friday aka 26th or the one after that?

Only have 1 day to get in before KuCoin listing is announced and this moons

Godspeed anons

This friday (26th), that was tweeted last thursday

The press release is tomorrow though. I'm guessing that the announcement is tomorrow and the actual ability to trade will be on Friday

hm I went through their tweets and their comments and most people don't think it will be kucoin, prolly hitbtc or something. Thats what they were saying at least.

HitBTC is the only other exchange they have liked a post by, that's why.

The reason I think it's KuCoin is because 1) HITBTC is a top 10 exchange and they would definitely mention top 10 instead of top 20 if this were the case and 2)KuCoin was having eth withdrawel issues at the time of encrypgens tweet and subsequent retweet of kucoin and also 3) the promotion wallet has DNA coins in it

BBR is coming. Most of you Veeky Forums tags with a few k have no idea on the cryptonote history. This is gonna be my big play of 2018.

And it's not shit like most of you guys are pumping

What is BBR?

some pajeet-tier niggatry

DNA has real world use. You can’t deny that. I think 5 dollars is possible in the near future.

TEL didnt

last one was agi with many before that.

Morons think this because the very first few sell orders are at 10-50x to try and hustle the people who FOMO and instantly buy it without researching. Once it tanks down to 2-5x the ico price people think it tanked because the graph showed it as much higher

You faggots are so fucking dumb I swear. POE was 30k sats the first day because of dumb niggers buying it even though it was 1200 sats on binance, does that mean it tanked 90% when it dropped to 1700? Dumbasses

Went in with 1 btc.

Its been awhile since a bet "felt good"