Family stole money from me

Today I found out my step-son stole money from my secret stash under my bed. I've been saving this money to buy BTC when it dips to the $8000s again. Now, it's all gone - he spent it all of it ($20,000) on weed and his gf.

How do I discipline him? Have any of you had experiences where your family stole your money?

you deserve it for having 20K under your bed and not checking on it once in a while. Either this is fake or you're fucking retarded.

>stepson
Well, there's your problem....

Have him fucking arrested obviously, or completely verbally destroy him and let him know hes a piece of shit and so is his gf, then destroy him physically or fuck with him for years, air out of his tires, hide his shit, tamper with everything, embarrass him

Sue his ass, let him contend with judge judy.

Call the cops and report it stollen. How the fuck are you going to "discipline" someone who steals 20k. That isn't pocket money my man

Why the fuck do you have 20k just sitting under your bed are you planning to magically transfer the cash to gdax in order to buy the next dip if not larping you are reatrded

Oh wait. "stepson". Yeah nice meme faggot you got us hahahaha ha

>taking the "my wife's son" meme to a whole new level.

assuming this isn't fake, secure up your house and finances more.
just evict and disown him when he's 18 and tell him to find a place with the $20k

My mom stole a few thousand from me and didn't say shit until I pointed out the banking records. Now I have money in an account only I have access to. What's sad is that she stole money from me in the very first bank account I had when I was just a little kid. I can't put into words the disappointment one feels when family betrays you for money. I'm sorry your shithead stepson robbed you, OP. Hopefully, you'll get the money back.

fuck his girl frnd.

demand your money back or call the cops on him

First, don’t hit him and don’t yell at him. That will not help at all. Just take him for a ride and talk this shit through, ask him about his future, make him find a job so he can return you all those money he stole from you. Just show him how to solve such problems without being a dick yourself. He would see that you’ve given him a chance.

Do that but drive to the police station.

>How do I discipline him?
choking to death seems reasonable

Why does everyone on this retarded board always believe larp?

she prolly unloaded all your money on xans and stogies just to get thru the everyday of having u as a child

>wife's son

well my dad basically rekt my chances of inheriting 2 million so I want to kill him.
kill your son.

>wife's son

kek

Depends on what kind of guy he is and how he was raised. If he was inundated with degenerate hood culture he will just think you're a bitch he can walk all over

Whether its larp or not doesnt change wether the thread is an interesting read

1. Take out a life insurance policy on him
2. Wait through the buffer period
3. Take him for a ride like you want to talk this shit through and ask him about finding a job, then when his guard is down, shoot him twice in the back of the head.
4. Leave the gun

I’d whoop that ass

I agree, if he was raised in terrible place it might not help... but i have faith in op’s decision on whom to adopt, may be this guy just wanted to impress some girl or just felt poor among other kids so he went all in and stole those money.

>nu/biz/ falling for the most obvious larp and no one even calls OP out
fuck you fucking redditniggers you ruined this board

>wife's son
you deserve it

1 post by ID this is larp

>STEPSON

lel

>secret stash
>under bed
>wife's son

If not a LARP talk to him about reality as you drive his ass to a police station.

>Mfw bringing up someone elses kids.