How much have you lost so far?

How much have you lost so far?

nothing
and bought the dip :)

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozz. IiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioOoOoOooooooOoooOOo

>and bought the dip :)

worth buying now?

Assuming we're talking about only COSS, I've gained about $35k total so far

lost about 40% of my investment in coss...

From ATH or from buy-in?
ATH loss is on the order of 120k, because I'm not confidant enough to day trade. Pure investor only.
From Buy-in I'm up about 50k.

>bought 16000 COSS at 5 cents
>sold 8000 ~$1.90
>dumped the rest at $2.25

Thought this could go to $20 if the team could make a working exchange. Shame they couldn't.

Nothing I bought at 30 cents.
I hope it takes off. It was really gonna be something. High risk and high reward I guess

yeah this, its game over

if they havent made a working exchange by now, then they never will for the rest of forever and ever

sell and move on

so you got in at the all time low? sounds believable

tfw i actually did, bought on november 20th 2017

>bought at 14 cents
>Sold for 6 ETH immediately after the update was a massive failure
>unironically supporting COSS and Rune, which will now be a waiting game and if they have any more mistakes it's literally going back to 14 cents

Guys please do not tie up more money than you are willing to lose. If you are in profit, sell now, if your loss is small sell, if it's a big loss and a big portion of your portfolio get the fuck out at any sort of upturn but you have pretty much fucked yourself.

Seriously guys they had to fucking rollback the exchange.
Kucoin and Binance made overall decent and now great exchanges relatively quickly.
COSS literally has shit devs, if they were good COSS would be in top 100 and the exchange would be booming, but NONE of this is the case.

GET THE FUCK OUT
Be like me and these guysand take profit if you are in green

I think you're mistaken, they now have over 70 investor programmers now helping them get the exchange in order. There are so many investors who expected big returns on COSS, its almost becoming like a community rung exchange now.

NOT SELLING.

We will see 50 cents again soon so if you have any vested interest in the project and have a big enough brain size to handle trading, sell now and buy back in lower

Bought at 1.9, holding till it goes somewhere. The project is great, just needs some fix.

>you should sell low
thanks Veeky Forums

But the cup and handle is forming.

I gained 21k from this shitcoin. You should have bought low and sold high user.

This bags cant be heavier, i lost hope.

I bought in at $.07 and $.15, so nothing lost.

Saved, first new content I've added to my loss folder in awhile.