24th will be huge for VeChain (VEN) and ICX

VeChain has their AMA that can potentially be even more huge news following Jim Breyer, etc etc. Mainnet release will get a pump even if there is a potential delay. Was originally going all in on ICX and pull profits for VEN rebrand in February but seems like VEN price could skyrocket on Wednesday. What the fuck is everyone's gameplan? 50/50??

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm 70% VEN my dude

depends whe nyou got into each and how much you got to invest.

If you all in on VEN you can at least sleep easy and dont even have to think about crypto much anymore if you have a node.

I’m not gonna make it but virtually all my moneys in these two chink coins

I have more ICX than you but much (much) less Ven.

I think we'll be okay user.

I have a very strong feeling we are going to get news on Monday and Tuesday as a lead up to the DNV event.

I'm currently all-in on Ven. I was going to put some into ICX before the rebrand but with Breyer coming out when he did I think normie news is going to pick up on it and send this into TRX fomo territory.

What is Breyer have to do with ICX. Just got off plane

I am currently 100% VEN. I went all-in with the last of my ETH during the dip last night. I am optimistic about the next month for VEN.

currently in with
3rd ICX
3rd VEN
3rd BTC in case one of those two drops

my body is ready. send me the gains

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm CUMMING

What's crazy is you might actually make it with 500 ICX. This is bigger than Ethereum. Just hold it.

with that amount you'll probably never stop again

The fact they released the Jim Breyer news now and NOT during the event probably means they have some real dope shit coming

Nothing. That might have been confusing but I was talking about Ven. He just came out as an advisor to the project and posted it on Medium and twitter.

It's made me nervous about moving to ICX even for the Mainnet launch.

His official statement about Vechain and the advisor role.

The only thing I'm worried about with """announcements""" is if they underdeliver. I HATE when hype gets built up, certain shit is priced in, and then it's like EOS and they "deliver" with what may as well be a dividend paid out in empty mayonnaise jars.

They have literally yet to under deliver and DNV themselves tweeted it was big news. Most of the news has been unannounced.

I'm all in with 3100 ICX. Should I just stick with that, or is it worthwhile to sell some of it for VEN?

I know, and I love them for that. I'm just nervous that I'm actually gonna make it because of Vechain.

Not ICX, VEN

I'm all-in on VEN as of now, thoughts on splitting some off into XLM to try and sell the roadmap news and increase the stack? Could this week really see VEN grow more than XLM, percentage-wise?

if it dips after/during the event, I'm definitely getting more lel

I know. It's the most bizarre thing. I have around 75K Ven and I'm already close to making it.

If this has an ETH bull-run and hits 40B I never have to work again.

I'm 1/3 ICX, 1/3 VEN, 1/3 Shitcoins with upside..

ICX and VEN are long term holds, and Shitcoins will be redistributed to XLM after them moon

If it hits 40B market cap, anyone with a Node could potentially retire.

at 40B I had to chose if I want to pay off my mortage loan or try to make it hardcore. having your flat paid off as 23yo is really tempting...

I wish I had that many. Even with what I have though, If it hit an ETH like bull run, I at least have a plan for making more money using that capital. At worst, this hits a $100 value and I can use that money to daytrade blue chip stocks and make a fucking crazy lucrative income doing what I actually like to do. Of course, the dream though is mailbox money and get a dividend every month or quarter that's enough to live comfortably on

im 2/3 ICX 1/3 VEN... it's a win win situation

>only 6400 ven
>all in
i am so jealous of you guys
will i make it with what i have?

More than what I have. I'm always so goddamn late to everything and I fucking hate it

patrician portfolio my dude

im too poor to even have 1000 kek

I only have 750, feels medium
At least this getting big means I have room to diversify and potentially make it next year

well be fine. just think of all those with 0 ven

REgarding nodes

Basic level node costs 10k VEN giving an additional 37~% staking bonus. Surely, whilst this is a nice bonus, those with a reasonable but lower sum (a few thousand) will be fine if VEN/VET becomes huge. Am I missing something?

Yeah. Even if it doesn't have a crazy moon that enough to make it big on the next one.

I just want $100. That's realistic, right?

Yeah. Ven has a 35B market cap in it at least. It's just a matter of how long it takes to get there.

gimme 50 per and I would be happy, even 20 and I would be feeling good

I have 890 ven 1k req, and have the exact same plan

what do we do with icx now even with the mainnet in 2 days its going down

That is correct. The staking bonus will be reduced/eliminated as the system matures. going into 2020 per Vechain themselves. I don't think they will completely eliminate bonuses for nodes entirely, but this is just speculation right now.

Retard

Maybe this is a retarded question, but should I dump my heavy DBC bags at only a slight profit and move it into VEN or ICX? I'm trying to have strong hands but everyone is extremely negative about DBC now that I'm second guessing a hold approach.

Lol fucking newfag retards like you are too dumb to do any research and pick these things up.

Sitting comfy since 2K sats

Thank you, just needed some clarification. I'm at 1.7k VEN and it's equal to XRB (early adopter so it mooned for me) as my top holding. Also in ICX for about 800. I could potentially dissolve a lot of my coin in order to get 10k VEN, making it 85% of my portfolio, but I'm extremely hesitant to go all in one coin. I think I might accumulate a bit more, possibly up to 2.5k, then stop and wait.

Also have 26k DBC been holding onto- at least wait till NEO conference at the end of this month could see it back up to .60. HODL one more week user

Yes

DBC is fine, but it got pumped too quickly, it's found it's place in the market now and I can't see it moving much without severe corrections following. Dump and move on or perhaps wait for the next pump. If you're in it for the long game though, jut get the fuck into VEN.

>Only replies are namecalling and condescension

Insecure much?

**got in at .11c

I should have just held my VEN ffs. It doesnt follow the BTC bleeds like other alts. Sold before the pump last night. Do you think it will dip when BTC pumps again?

I think this is what I will do, thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks to everyone else who replied as well.

This is where my thinking was heading.

40% Ven
30% ICX
20% Nebl
10% Adst, Strat, Qash,.......

Mooooooooooooon, hopefully.

> tfw VEN is carrying my portfolio

God damnit, I like my other investments but ll these VEN gains makes me think i'm missing out

Is it too late to get onboard VEN?

I have 40 VEN.

You are still in before the normies so no.

This is a VENding machine. Figure out a way to put more money in because you'll eventually get more out

>tfw only 88 ICX and 8 VEN

I have 1000 ICX since $2, thinking about putting all other funds into VEN so i can cum with the force of a thousand suns on wednesday

Will VEN dip anytime soon. I.e. if BTC moons?

What's wednesday?

>went into REQ instead of VEN
>thought REQ would moon then i could switch to VEN later
at least i got 90% of my portfolio in icx (poorfag btw sitting around 7-8k)

Better than nothing, user! You will make it

just grabbed 677 VEN, fuck it

you ain't gonna make it with that bud. these coins have 5-10x left in them max. maybe a little more for Ven

What is happening on Wed?

is it too late to buy $1000 worth of VEN?

I bought a very small amount when it was $3. But now I'm thinking this is my last chance.

I have $2K fiat left to invest but i fucking hate how long it takes to move it into exchanges. Most of the ways I know of are closed off at this point. I may just move my everything but my ETH into VEN.

> 250 ICX
> 250 VEN

then the other half of my portfolio is REQ, LINK, ADA, XRP, BAT, XLM, XVG

When value is clear, decisions are easy.

100% in VEN since $2.

Diversification is for poorfags who are unsure of themselves, or for old people who reasonably need to protect their wealth.

WT bro sup

I was like you user.

Honestly pick the best 4-5 moon missions and consolidate that shit. It's liberating knowing you've made a commitment.

My advice would be to hold: ICX, VEN, REQ, LINK.

Position five is between ADA and BAT whichever you prefer.

im 70/30 ven/req ,it will be fine dude, req is a great project

68000 VEN, feeling decent

I got a little less than that down from 100k got in at about .17c tempted to dump all my ku shit coins and one of my rainy day btc to get node status

>make it big on the next one

yeah i only had 100 originally but I did well in december and now have more

no XRP?

Listen to this user please. Don't spread too thin.

Also don't go weak hands on REQ.

How high do we honestly see Ven at EOY?

I only have 200. Maybe (Maybe) I can put some more money in at the end of the month).

normie detected

lol XRP

So should I sell my wabi & mod to buy more ven, even now at this price?

seconding this question

I don't like it for two reasons:
1: It's controlled by the banks and I got into crypto to fuck those guys over
2. Considering the circulating supply I don't think it can go higher

It was a pick of mine a year ago (but couldn't/didn't invest due to various real life reasons)

>d pull profits for VEN rebrand in F
slippin dumping the neblio

best american blockchain. low supply huge staking rewards.

will be the enterprise option of choice for major companies

if anyone in this thread is considering buying ven but is on the edge, as long as you get in before 10 bucks you have a for sure 10x on your hands this year. something to consider

XLM and XRP will undoubtedly give the highest returns Q1 2018, I absolutely hate Ripple but this is a fact.

hard to tell for sure, depends on partnerships and the platform's success
conservative predictions are around 50 (maybe temper this to 30-40)
some of the more generous have it between 100-300

Should I lose my XLM bags?
pls give me an honest question I already have VEN but my XLM are taking up 50% at a slight loss

I’ve been waiting for a dip to get into VEN but it really looks like it won’t happen until the announcement or after... what do?

I am all in ACT/VNM/REQ LET'S MAKE IT BOYYYSSS

Same boat. I feel like VEN waits for me to sell each time to make an announcement. I think I will wait for BTC to bull run, and hope VEN bleeds out a little bit before buying back in at ATH

It might dip, but it also might go up. For some reason this coin just doesn't want to seem to go down. If you buy in now, you're basically guaranteed to at LEAST go 2x

Only have 48 VEN. Got a grand to dump into something but was thinking TEL..

>tfw I have 20 ven and I would do anything to have 100 cause I know how big it will be.
fuck my life.

my idea as of now is to wait until the 24th and hopefully see a pump after the Q&A, then sell and move some portion into XLM right before the roadmap hits (this is on the 25th, right?)
then probably sell the roadmap back into VEN, might hold a little long-term

It's ok user. I only have 33, but I know there's nothing I can do without more fiat. We might not become millionaires, but we'll surely make some healthy gains.

One discord group I’m shadowing has been saying that the government shutdown caused this bit of a bullrun for BTC but when things cool down may go back down to 10k. Not sure how much I believe that

xfair is coming out, February will be good to XLM, I'm riding the BTC spike to $21K/BTC then buying as much XLM as I can, while holding my ICX stack long term probably, might sell some off for some lowkey unknown gems that Veeky Forums doesn't talk about.